Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) (20588 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Nneoma Okorocha Embraces Repentant Militants In Imo (pics) / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by loomer: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
salabscholar01:
I believe you got your job through crime?

No make me laugh jare.

But anyway, them don decide to turn their lives around, stop to dey cry
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
basadenet:

There is nothing to correct here.....What do you call an OND holder in Engineering related field? Let us appreciate what we have rather condemning it.
OND is a technician
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Omegasholex: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

one of the many legacies of president Jonathan, while the old rag called buhari is busy sponsoring hajj and putting a stop to scholarship. who Medina EPP? if not that they produce terrorists .
I can't but laugh. it was Yar'adua not Jonathan incase you forgot. The same sponsoring was given to our JPs on their way to Israel.
Jonathan went into Israel times without number with entourage and in the long run who Israel epp
Re: 23 Repentant Militants Graduate As Engineers, Given Automatic Employment (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please correct the topic.. . They are craft men not technicians or engineer as u said
A technicians must have undergone a formal training... . Thats like OND
Studying engineering and graduating dose not make one an engineer. ... The level of misinformation in this country is too high

To the topic.. . congrats to them... Dont be like the ones in Port Harcourt that just learn this things and sit at bus stop waiting for change
thank you my man. Engineer. Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.