Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (16786 Views)

Poll: Are They?

No: 61% (29 votes)
Yes: 38% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by goodhunte(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
omar22:

The main difference is that White men are more forgiven than Black men, a white man could forgive and give the lady another chance,

A black man, well make sure your out of sight
so where do u hang your boots?
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by MUZBO(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thats a fallacy of 'little evil in devil's land becomes good'. Black women only express themselves less and so their little faithfulness is not adequately exaggerated like the whites.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by jaygirl2: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2009
IT DOESNT MATA WHETHER SHE IS BLACK OR WHITE, IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO PERSONALITY, SOCIAL VALUES, PSCHE, N ALOT OF DIFF FACTORS. THERS NOTHNG SPECIAL IN BEING BLACK OR WHITE.
COME ON, WAKE UP GUYS!
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 21, 2009
It's just skin Colour, Both are Capable of being Unfaithful, Anytime, Anyday.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by johnson11(m): 4:00am On Oct 21, 2009
I deal with white women most time i have to say they are not that faithful or trust worthy, women are women but Nigerians one are quite different, they pretend too much, i have been to over 7 countries Europe and African i have to say women have some quite indifferent character based on there environment which they grew up with, ,so i believe being faithful,loyal or honest got to do with individual thou white are more open than black that is sure ,
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
Being Faithful is not a question of skin colour or tribe, its a matter of determination, self control and committment to ones spouse. On the other hand, comparing black women with the western ones i think black women are more faithful.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Theblessed(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
[b]Faithfulness or unfaithfulness has no bearing on sexuality, race, ethnicity etc of a person rather, it is an ethical issue.  First of all, ask yourself how ethical are you in your daily dealings and activities with other people? And has your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend got ethics themselves?  Or are they one of those that usually move the GOAL POST to suit themselves when it matters? 

Yes, we have a moral issue here to address.  You see, what's moral to you can be regarded as immoral to another person so we have no authority to actually justify what is moral on the basis of our own cultural beliefs/values i.e. moral values of the culture/society we were born and brought up in.  White society has their own moral values so are Black and Asian societies.

As for the question whether White women are more faithful than Black women?  Let's put it this way - having lived in both societies and have seen alot with my own eyes my answer is, 'NO'.  Faithfulness depends on peoples ethics - their moral principles. Did I base my judgement on that? Yes, I would say that, White women are even more unfaithful than Black women. My reason is that Black women have strong moral principles coupled with strong Religious beliefs than White women would ever be and these are handicaps on Black women.  They curtails her urge for revenge hence, her moral obligations to family and society comes first than revenge.

For example, when a husband plays out and unfortunately has a child out side his marriage though, his wife or any other women would feel badly hurt and heart broken in this situation, a Black women would certain cry and kneel down to ask God why? She would open her heart to her mother, sisters and other Black women to seek their views and support. Obviously, they would advice on the positives and, its up to her to decide. She does not go on the rampage conniving, scheming  and sleeping around in revenge of that, but most White women would certainly revenge not only to revenge but revenge to an extent where it has an ever lasting impact on their husbands. He will suffer emotionally!!

There are several examples here where these White ladies acted in revenge of their straying husbands.  A notorious one was in the early 1990's when a television presenter here Anneka Rice's husband made his best mate's wife pregnant behind her back. What did she do??  Well, she lured the guy into her bedroom and --- a baby appeared.  Now, you can see they were all keeping it in the family.  No, Black woman would do any such thing rather, I can vouch some Black women would certainly sleep around to shame their husband but not the extent of producing another human being out of it, just to spite their husbands.  No!!!   

Another thing, White women are known for doing (please, anything you do - don't mess with them in this area!) in this situation is, secretly luring/sleeping with every male member of their husbands family including their fathers' in-law into her bedroom in revenge of their husbands - some even went ahead to have their brothers' in-law or father in-law babies out of it just to teach their husbands of the implications of such behaviours.  Imagine, your wife with your brother's or fathers child  shocked shocked shocked shocked(in turn, your wife having your nephew or half brother. And to your children, the child is their cousin or uncle.lol cool cool cool cool cool cool ) That's cool, eh  grin grin grin grin grin Think about it when she goes about keeping it all together in the family for you!

In a nutshell, Black women have very strong ethics/moral values compared with their White counterpart as Black women would seriously/definitely take into account the impact of such behaviour on themselves, their children, entire family and Black culture/society at large, before even attempting it.  Everyone knows that White culture is constructed on the idea of "SELF" they are selfish people hence the saying here 'Look after number one then, number one would take care of number two'. And that number one is 'YOU and I' (It means self preservation - think of yourself first).

So, you see if you look after number one then, number one would be in the right position to look after number two, three and four - hope you got it! That's the way they are programmed to think - we don't think like that. To white people, if you do them - they would certainly get their own back, period!  They are very selfish people, and Black men who are with them understands that and knows the button they must not press - White women keep them in line. There are bullshits, Black men would throw on Black women but dare not on a White woman and that's true. 

This marginalisation of Black women furiously angers me about our men.  Well, it's up to Black women to demand that respect from their men by saying "DON'T EVER TREAT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" angry angry angry angry and mean it.  That way, our men will begin to respect us and see us as equals. It's up to you ladies!
[/b]
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by clomn(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
SEND A WHITE AND A BLACK WOMAN TO ME SO THAT I WILL TEST AND VERIFY.

ANYWAY I PREFER MY BLACK ANGELS THE WAY THEY ARE.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Leilah(f): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
I know a white woman whose husband went and impregnated some little slut. She left him Immediately. So youe husband palys around and you just keep asking GOD WHY?!!!!!
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
Leilah:

I know a white woman whose husband went and impregnated some little slut. She left him Immediately. So youe husband palys around and you just keep asking GOD WHY?!!!!!
White women dont play, once they catch the scumbag cheating, they pack their bags but Nigerian women run from church to church meanwhile the husband continues because he knows society supports him.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by gingeranny(f): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2009
WE still base our ideas on people we know-or friends of friends-or a story someone heard at a bus stop one day.
Dont we not realise in this day and age you cant tar all people with the same brush just because they happen to have the same skin colour-arent we beyond that now people?

1 Like

Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Theblessed(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
eldee:

Thank you . . . this is exactly what I was trying to explain.
Social exclusion is the capital punishment for going against societal norms and disrespecting values . . . thats what a woman in Africa gets for cheating.
African women are scared of that . . . it doesn't apply to the men though.

And that's the DOUBLE STANDARD that is deeply routed in African culture hence, Africa justice and fairness, eh?
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Theblessed(f): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
sandas:

i will say that white women have tendencies of cheating more than black women because of the society they live in.i have heard some stories that some white women that get married to black men. sleeps with some of their husband's brothers or friends if they go to visit them, but if they refuse to sleep with her she will throw the men out of their house.some even go to the extent of telling their husband that they want to sleep with his friend.because they don't view as anything, they just view it as expressing their feeling.which in black women society it is frowed upon to cheat as a woman although black women cheat too but in a decret manner.it is more rampant that the husbands of  some white women looks for men to sleep with their wife if she wants but, in black society it like a taboo.and it is a white society that u see wife and husband swap that the man can sleep with another person wife and the woman can sleep with another person husband in black women society that is frowned upon.

[b]Absolutely right Sandas!  You got it! I have never known of Wife and Husband swopping until I arrived on this Island. They are still doing it as we write this! I can't imagine how I could share my own beautiful and God given Willy with another woman, otioooooo! My pride and joy which my husband has vowed upon his life belongs to me, with another women?  Known or unknown?lol!!! grin grin grin grin  Naaaaaaaaaaaa! Don't even think it! But, how can I love my husband this much and, allow him to go and share such intimacy with a stranger? It baffles me! Never, never, never!

To be honest, I am still wondering how some of these White women do it. Strange!!! But that's not to say, if one should look closely that, one would not find pockets of Black men/women here and there practising it.  They certainly do as our people are good at emulating/copying any thing they see in the West. If some of them would participate in party which is equally another name for 'wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend swopping' what makes anyone here doubt this? Hell, no!!!
[/b]
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
OMG, do you always have to type in bolded purple letters, <my eyes> undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by gingeranny(f): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2009
To be honest, I am still wondering how some of these White women do it. Strange!!! But that's not to say, if one should look closely that, one would not find pockets of Black men/women here and there practising it. They certainly do as our people are good at emulating/copying any thing they see in the West. If some of them would participate in party which is equally another name for 'wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend swopping' what makes anyone here doubt this? Hell, no!!!
Posted on: Yesterday at 08:55:54 PMPosted by: Theblessed

AS i said before-not so good at the quote thing.
why is it that if black people are having threesomes/being unfaithful-or the like -they are "emulating/copying anything they see in the west"?
So if black people are doing it -its not their fault they got it from white people?
How ridiculous is that.
If i made a comment like that against black people it'd be discriminatory.
AS i said before-it has nothing to do with colour.Although saying that obviously people have religious beliefs in which they follow-but that doesnt mean they dont get tempted and thats not to do with colour-but to do with what religion they are.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by galatico(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
Black women are more faithful than white women period .
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by cooker: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
white women are more faithful than black? u make laugh. it is very diffcult for a white woman to say no to sex if she likes u,even if her husband's friend or brother they don't care they just give in.if u don't satisfy white women she will surely be unfaithful.although black women too are unfaithful but white women has more higher numbers of unfaithful women than black women.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by chic2pimp(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

OMG, do you always have to type in bolded purple letters, <my eyes> undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am also feeling very dizzy
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am also feeling very dizzy

Im serious man. I honestly don't think anyone reads her posts.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by omar22(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Faithfulness or unfaithfulness has no bearing on sexuality, race, ethnicity etc of a person rather, it is an ethical issue. First of all, ask yourself how ethical are you in your daily dealings and activities with other people? And has your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend got ethics themselves? Or are they one of those that usually move the GOAL POST to suit themselves when it matters?

Yes, we have a moral issue here to address. You see, what's moral to you can be regarded as immoral to another person so we have no authority to actually justify what is moral on the basis of our own cultural beliefs/values i.e. moral values of the culture/society we were born and brought up in. White society has their own moral values so are Black and Asian societies.

As for the question whether White women are more faithful than Black women? Let's put it this way - having lived in both societies and have seen alot with my own eyes my answer is, 'NO'. Faithfulness depends on peoples ethics - their moral principles. Did I base my judgement on that? Yes, I would say that, White women are even more unfaithful than Black women. My reason is that Black women have strong moral principles coupled with strong Religious beliefs than White women would ever be and these are handicaps on Black women. They curtails her urge for revenge hence, her moral obligations to family and society comes first than revenge.

For example, when a husband plays out and unfortunately has a child out side his marriage though, his wife or any other women would feel badly hurt and heart broken in this situation, a Black women would certain cry and kneel down to ask God why? She would open her heart to her mother, sisters and other Black women to seek their views and support. Obviously, they would advice on the positives and, its up to her to decide. She does not go on the rampage conniving, scheming and sleeping around in revenge of that, but most White women would certainly revenge not only to revenge but revenge to an extent where it has an ever lasting impact on their husbands. He will suffer emotionally!!

There are several examples here where these White ladies acted in revenge of their straying husbands. A notorious one was in the early 1990's when a television presenter here Anneka Rice's husband made his best mate's wife pregnant behind her back. What did she do?? Well, she lured the guy into her bedroom and --- a baby appeared. Now, you can see they were all keeping it in the family. No, Black woman would do any such thing rather, I can vouch some Black women would certainly sleep around to shame their husband but not the extent of producing another human being out of it, just to spite their husbands. No!!!

Another thing, White women are known for doing (please, anything you do - don't mess with them in this area!) in this situation is, secretly luring/sleeping with every male member of their husbands family including their fathers' in-law into her bedroom in revenge of their husbands - some even went ahead to have their brothers' in-law or father in-law babies out of it just to teach their husbands of the implications of such behaviours. Imagine, your wife with your brother's or fathers child (in turn, your wife having your nephew or half brother. And to your children, the child is their cousin or uncle.lol ) That's cool, eh Think about it when she goes about keeping it all together in the family for you!

In a nutshell, Black women have very strong ethics/moral values compared with their White counterpart as Black women would seriously/definitely take into account the impact of such behaviour on themselves, their children, entire family and Black culture/society at large, before even attempting it. Everyone knows that White culture is constructed on the idea of "SELF" they are selfish people hence the saying here 'Look after number one then, number one would take care of number two'. And that number one is 'YOU and I' (It means self preservation - think of yourself first).

So, you see if you look after number one then, number one would be in the right position to look after number two, three and four - hope you got it! That's the way they are programmed to think - we don't think like that. To white people, if you do them - they would certainly get their own back, period! They are very selfish people, and Black men who are with them understands that and knows the button they must not press - White women keep them in line. There are bullshits, Black men would throw on Black women but dare not on a White woman and that's true.

This marginalisation of Black women furiously angers me about our men. Well, it's up to Black women to demand that respect from their men by saying "DON'T EVER TREAT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" and mean it. That way, our men will begin to respect us and see us as equals. It's up to you ladies!

The word equality plays a strong part in the woman’s world, the chase for power as in the same power as a man in every sector is the main cause of these problem, nowadays women drink more than men, smoke more than men, use more drugs and are having more sex than men, why? Because they want to! A woman standing toe to toe with you in a drinking competition has a point to prove and has a very strong chance to defeat you but the end result is that they are more likely to suffer most? Now sleeping around becomes a norm if they are tanked up with alcohol, they could careless who they are sleeping with until they wake up in the morning! Now a new law is been proposed that a lady has to be sober unless it would be regarded as rape! But theirs a strong chance of the law had been thrown out into the gutter. I can’t talk about Nigerian women living in Nigeria but the one over here in London are heading the same way as the white ladies, but not on the same scale, the same as the Ghanaians or Sierra Leonean are as bad as well….
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Faithfulness or unfaithfulness has no bearing on sexuality, race, ethnicity etc of a person rather, it is an ethical issue. First of all, ask yourself how ethical are you in your daily dealings and activities with other people? And has your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend got ethics themselves? Or are they one of those that usually move the GOAL POST to suit themselves when it matters?

Yes, we have a moral issue here to address. You see, what's moral to you can be regarded as immoral to another person so we have no authority to actually justify what is moral on the basis of our own cultural beliefs/values i.e. moral values of the culture/society we were born and brought up in. White society has their own moral values so are Black and Asian societies.

As for the question whether White women are more faithful than Black women? Let's put it this way - having lived in both societies and have seen alot with my own eyes my answer is, 'NO'. Faithfulness depends on peoples ethics - their moral principles. Did I base my judgement on that? Yes, I would say that, White women are even more unfaithful than Black women. My reason is that Black women have strong moral principles coupled with strong Religious beliefs than White women would ever be and these are handicaps on Black women. They curtails her urge for revenge hence, her moral obligations to family and society comes first than revenge.

For example, when a husband plays out and unfortunately has a child out side his marriage though, his wife or any other women would feel badly hurt and heart broken in this situation, a Black women would certain cry and kneel down to ask God why? She would open her heart to her mother, sisters and other Black women to seek their views and support. Obviously, they would advice on the positives and, its up to her to decide. She does not go on the rampage conniving, scheming and sleeping around in revenge of that, but most White women would certainly revenge not only to revenge but revenge to an extent where it has an ever lasting impact on their husbands. He will suffer emotionally!!

There are several examples here where these White ladies acted in revenge of their straying husbands. A notorious one was in the early 1990's when a television presenter here Anneka Rice's husband made his best mate's wife pregnant behind her back. What did she do?? Well, she lured the guy into her bedroom and --- a baby appeared. Now, you can see they were all keeping it in the family. No, Black woman would do any such thing rather, I can vouch some Black women would certainly sleep around to shame their husband but not the extent of producing another human being out of it, just to spite their husbands. No!!!

Another thing, White women are known for doing (please, anything you do - don't mess with them in this area!) in this situation is, secretly luring/sleeping with every male member of their husbands family including their fathers' in-law into her bedroom in revenge of their husbands - some even went ahead to have their brothers' in-law or father in-law babies out of it just to teach their husbands of the implications of such behaviours. Imagine, your wife with your brother's or fathers child shocked shocked shocked shocked(in turn, your wife having your nephew or half brother. And to your children, the child is their cousin or uncle.lol cool cool cool cool cool cool ) That's cool, eh grin grin grin grin grin Think about it when she goes about keeping it all together in the family for you!

In a nutshell, Black women have very strong ethics/moral values compared with their White counterpart as Black women would seriously/definitely take into account the impact of such behaviour on themselves, their children, entire family and Black culture/society at large, before even attempting it. Everyone knows that White culture is constructed on the idea of "SELF" they are selfish people hence the saying here 'Look after number one then, number one would take care of number two'. And that number one is 'YOU and I' (It means self preservation - think of yourself first).

So, you see if you look after number one then, number one would be in the right position to look after number two, three and four - hope you got it! That's the way they are programmed to think - we don't think like that. To white people, if you do them - they would certainly get their own back, period! They are very selfish people, and Black men who are with them understands that and knows the button they must not press - White women keep them in line. There are bullshits, Black men would throw on Black women but dare not on a White woman and that's true.

This marginalisation of Black women furiously angers me about our men. Well, it's up to Black women to demand that respect from their men by saying "DON'T EVER TREAT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" angry angry angry angry and mean it. That way, our men will begin to respect us and see us as equals. It's up to you ladies!
[/b]

Thank you for your comprehensive and wise analysis of the crisis.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by njcdrich: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
My answer is no! But that does not make a black woman an angel. I believe the black woman in question is a typical African Woman.Faithful women are mostly found among the African cultured woman (Women brought up in / by disciplined family.

Some White women are also most a time more faithful.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nijasingh: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2009
Black African and asian women are more tolerant due to society in Africa and Asia. For oyinbo land even Black and asian women dey show men if the men are unfaithfull to them!! White women in Africa are also more tolerant then those in the west.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 24, 2009
Nope women are women all over the world. It now balls down to their virtues n personality.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by mirababy: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2009
yes black women re more faithful than the white that is 4 sure.i av seen alot of them here in italy
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by denny4ril: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
depends on the basis on which faithfulness is defined. yeah!
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by emodo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
all women are there some but white and black
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
Dr winthy:

It is not that white women are more faithful but it is just that Most time white women tends to be more truthfull when it come to term of relationship.
They are not that faithfull. I have had the opportunity to mix with lots of them. For more dating tips

visit www. perfectsdate..com

You are right, and I concur
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by agathamari(f): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
i found this rather intresting article which makes specific mention of both nigeria and the us as well as other countries.

"In urban Nigeria, for example, two-thirds of men and one-third of women in monogamous marriages reported that their most recent sexual encounter was with someone besides their legal spouse."

"The less tolerant attitudes in Western nations may be traced to Christian teachings on marriage and sexuality. In the twenty-four largely Western and industrial countries in the 1994 International Social Survey Program, most people stated that extramarital sex was "always wrong". Fully 80 percent of U.S. respondents condemned extramarital relations as being always wrong"

http://family.jrank.org/pages/883/Infidelity-Cross-Cultural-Perspectives.html
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by newbyhere: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
Well, if you think about it, RARELY do MOST non white males want anything long term with white women. Generally, it's just some short term, one night stand type of flung fueled by the media's hype and white societies themselves, which make white women seem cheap and easy in the eyes of non white males. Black women are NOT seen in this aspect. You see more white women in porn than ANY OTHER RACE, more white women having one night stands, more white women exposing their slutty side in movies like 'Girls Gone Wild,' etc and white women are more likely to be divorced than ANY OTHER RACE of female. White women are notorious for being unfaithful and promiscuous, because of their culture. They're so brazen, they'll even kiss their husbands on the lips in front of their kids, which is still an alien concept in MOST non white societies in Africa, Asia, etc. In conclusion, white women are NOT good for long relationships. Yes, all races can be that way, but more amongst whites because of their lifestyle. White women dress so skimpy, many of them in the West, which is generally NOT seen favorably in Africa and much of Asia. Heck, white women are promiscuous as their men are because of their way of life. Black African women, unlike white women, don't go around with a chip on their shoulder, thinking that men are the source of all of life's problems like white women do. Black women are taught to be smart and feminine. Many African women from Kenya and Nigeria are nurses, teachers, doctors, engineers, etc, and still taught it's okay to be feminine, NOT slutty and feel the need to degrade men like white women do.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by newbyhere: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
Also, white people's concept of beauty is so deluded. it's either you're pretty but shallow in personality or a so-so personality woman with no more depth nor promise for anything good to bring forth to society. Look at Stormfront, where they try to glorify themselves and say they're so beautiful b/c they have different hair and eye colors. LOL. Is beauty that superficial? So what if there are different hair and eye colors? Beauty is something deeper than that, do you not agree? This is why white women cheat, because of their cultures and societies. Moreover, this is why they age like a train wreck, no thanks to the chain smoking, binge drinking, go wild party weekend cultures, which often lead to infidelity.
Re: Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? by Orikinla(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
Being faithful or unfaithful depends on your state of mind and the circumstances of your condition, location, position and situation.
What makes Mrs. A unfaithful may be different from what makes Mrs. C unfaithful.
The upbringing of every individual often determines the character.
Your personality controls your sexuality.

Being faithful or unfaithful depends on how mature and secure you are.
How mature and secure you are depends on your intellect.

The more intellectual you are the more faithful you would likely be.   

Moreover the environment is critical to human development.

Culturally, the way white women are raised is different from the way black women are raised.

For example, the focus of majority of white women in developed countries is different from that of black women in poor nations like Nigeria where 85% of the women are very poor and most of the cases of infidelity are caused by poverty and social insecurity.

I will continue later as time permits me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / My Experience At Silver Fox Strip Club Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.