Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (82784 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do / Are White Women More Attractive Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Don't crucify me, just hear me out.

- White women are natural with their looks while black women try so hard to imitate them.
- Black women are the least desired women out there. Any other race of men can get a black woman with the snap of their fingers, it's just that easy.
- White women are natural in their views, while black women are frauds. They try too hard to be white.
- White women are freaks in bed while black women have to be the most sexually boring women out there.
- White women are everyone's trophy/prize. The same can't be said about black women.

I still love my black women and I just finished smashing one. I'm just keeping it real. It's a new dawn and I've promised to be as real as I can be this year. Honesty is the best policy. cool

Bittyend of Narnia and Singapore.

愿上帝帮助我们, 但我还是喜欢黑色的女性.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by eduson33(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2013
could this be a joke or?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by ijechikky(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imagine oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Imprida(f): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Op are for real? White women are natural? This is the height of inferiority complex

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
honey black dont crack and everybody knows that once a real man goes black he dont go back, Black woman are the best please look out for my second post regarding this idiot's post angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can work full time while finishing school, raising
respectful and intelligent children, be active in
the PTA, be the pastor's secretary, and the choir
president and a make it all seem effortless

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can make a R10.00 out of 15 Cents

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can go from the boardroom to the 'township and "keep it
Real" in both places.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can slap the taste out of your mouth.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can live below poverty level and yet set fashion
Trends.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can fight two struggles everyday and make it look
Easy.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can make a child happy on Christmas Day even if he
Didn’t get a darn thing.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can be 75 years old and look 45!

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can make other women want to pay plastic surgeons
top $$$ for physical features she was already born
With.

ONLY A BLACK WOMAN
Can be the mother of civilization

Did Ya'll Hear me?

Tell someone they’re beautiful today....

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
I just had to post this..

White women's opinion of black women & a brother's response Please take a moment and read this. Pretty Deep! Thumbs up to this black man.. Enjoy.

It seems that an article was written to Sister 2 Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more) !!!

Dear Jamie: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Black female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes... I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know. Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA RESPONSE

Dear Jamie: I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old black man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful black men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why black men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses.

Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous black men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful black men date white women. Brothers like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong black women And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire black women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when black Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.

Read your history! It was the black woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the black woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was black women who were breast feeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the black woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail. Black women were born with two strikes against them: being black and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the black women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could> never> date anyone except my black Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about black women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with black women. I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy more so than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the black woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given. Signed, Black Royalty Wow!! We must pass this on to make the day of the Black Queens and remind our black kings of what they have Old!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend: Don't crucify me, just hear me out.

- White women are natural with their looks while black women try so hard to imitate them.
- Black women are the least desired women out there. Any other race of men can get a black woman with the snap of their fingers, it's just that easy.
- White women are natural in their views, while black women are frauds. They try too hard to be white.
- White women are freaks in bed while black women have to be the most sexually boring women out there.
- White women are everyone's trophy/prize. The same can't be said about black women.

I still love with my black women and I just finished smashing one. I'm just keeping it real. It's a new dawn and I've promised to be as real as I can be this year. Honesty is the best policy. cool

You are an idiot who sufferes from identify crisis.What race was the woman who gave birth to you,your sisters and yourself you fool

愿上帝帮助我们, 但我还是喜欢黑色的女性.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend: Don't crucify me, just hear me out.

I still love with my black women and I just finished smashing one. I'm just keeping it real. It's a new dawn and I've promised to be as real as I can be this year. Honesty is the best policy. cool

You are an who sufferes from identify crisis.What race was the woman who gave birth to you,your sisters and yourself you fool

愿上帝帮助我们, 但我还是喜欢黑色的女性.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Black don't crack but the black woman is less attractive.

When I die, please bury me beside a white woman. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wow natural....
Kindly explain why the are more white women that go for vaser lipo, plastic surgery than black women Funny enough they are probably us as many white women that use hair extensions as much as black women. Every woman is entitled to what makes her happy and feel good about herself

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imprida: Op are for real? White women are natural? This is the height of inferiority complex

How much have you spent on straight hair and bleaching cream in last 6 months? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend: Black don't crack but the black woman is less attractive.

identity crisis

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by okooloyun1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seriously, am not looking forward to getting married to a white woman coz i luv them black like charcoal. I don't deceive myself i gbadun black t*t* die.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Scarpon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
who go say hin mama soup no sweet? ?
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend: Black don't crack but the black woman is less attractive.

you are a fool tongue
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Imprida(f): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

How much have you spent on straight hair and bleaching cream in last 6 months? cheesy
for your info i dont bleach
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

you are a fool tongue

You're a dolt!

Take off those silly weaves, lacefront and wigs. And stop bleaching your damn skin!

I despise china-made mora.suckers!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imprida: for your info i dont bleach

But you have got straight hair!

What happened to nappy and curly hair?

Fake phu.cks!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

You're a dolt!

Take off those silly weaves, lacefront and wigs. And stop bleaching your damn skin!

I despise china-made mora.suckers!

I dont wear weave honey, i have dreadlocks but even if i still wanted to wear it , is it your money i am asking for to put those? hell noooo and if i still wana put it on, is it your head am borrowing ? hell no. i do not bleach my skin. i am smooth choca, black and proud and i will say it lout. so honey go to helllllllllll
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Imprida(f): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

But you have got straight hair!

What happened to nappy and curly hair?

Fake phu.cks!
at least i dont have an inferiority complex like you
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:
I dont wear weave honey, i have dreadlocks but even if i still wanted to wear it , is it your money i am asking for to put those? hell noooo and if i still wana put it on, is it your head am borrowing ? hell no. i do not bleach my skin. i am smooth choca, black and proud and i will say it lout. so honey go to helllllllllll

Anywho, you are less attractive than my ivory queens.

Go to the bottomless pit, woman!!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

white women don't put on the same hair extensions They don't spray tan or go to beauty salons so that they can tan to look darker, thinner and prettier
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Imprida: at least i dont have an inferiority complex like you

This isn't about inferiority complex, it's about speaking the truth. There are so many surveys out there about how black women are at the bottom!!

Why should I settle with a bottom dweller when the top is obsessed with me? undecided
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: white women don't put on the same hair extensions They don't spray tan or go to beauty salons so that they can tan to look darker, thinner and prettier

Ask google, woman!

What I look like? Google or froogle? undecided
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

Why should I settle with a bottom dweller when the top is obsessed with me? undecided
like u father did with your mother? grin sweetness no matter how many times u dip that chocolate into some vanilla you children will still be considered black (at least outside africa) ur ass is black and it will always stay that way

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

Ask google, woman!

What I look like? Google or froogle? undecided
I don't think they wld be any woman of any race that wldnt be embarrassed about dating you...ur lack of intelligence is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
'Black women are less attractive than others' - LSE Professor

A British-based academic was at the centre of an international race row after citing ‘research’ that claimed black women are uglier than other races. The conclusions of Dr Satoshi Kanazawa have left one of the country’s leading universities mired in controversy for the second time this year. Dr Kanazawa, a lecturer at the London School of Economics, has published findings based on a survey of white, Asian, black and native American men and women who were asked to rate each other’s attractiveness based on photographs. Black women scored lowest, Asian highest. The controversial Japanese academic, an evolutionary psychologist, concluded this is because African women have higher levels of testosterone than other races and therefore have more masculine features.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by bittyend(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't think they wld be any woman of any race that wldnt be embarrassed about dating you...ur lack of intelligence is unbelievable

Learn how to spell and write proper English before talking about intelligence, little quotient brain cells having san woman.
Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by eduson33(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
black or white,GOD beautifully and wonderfully made them!

bittyend: 'Black women are less attractive than others' - LSE Professor

A British-based academic was at the centre of an international race row after citing ‘research’ that claimed black women are uglier than other races. The conclusions of Dr Satoshi Kanazawa have left one of the country’s leading universities mired in controversy for the second time this year. Dr Kanazawa, a lecturer at the London School of Economics, has published findings based on a survey of white, Asian, black and native American men and women who were asked to rate each other’s attractiveness based on photographs. Black women scored lowest, Asian highest. The controversial Japanese academic, an evolutionary psychologist, concluded this is because African women have higher levels of testosterone than other races and therefore have more masculine features.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/LSE-psychologist-Satoshi-Kanazawa-claims-black-women-attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Imprida(f): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

This isn't about inferiority complex, it's about speaking the truth. There are so many surveys out there about how black women are at the bottom!!

so your dad settled with a bottom dweller when he married your mom huh? Keep worshipping the whites

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
bittyend:

Learn how to spell and write proper English before talking about intelligence, little quotient brain cells having san woman.
undecided
I still love with my black women and I just finished smashing one.
This is what u posted and u have the nerve to tell me about writing proper english....b*tch please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.