Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15670 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
why put 360 in your name? Is your that big or ur brezz is 360? Sister 360 kindly woo a christian brother back. That guy you tag there we goan employ him as our cleaner baby grin

Lmao.

Brother Dan, please 360 means all round, okay?

Goodnight.

Come on, let's not derail Spicy's thread
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
akamu in my preeq(spe.rm in my manhood) i don't really know the meaning of 'obim' it an igbo word,but i know it something relate to love. 'Ololufe' mean 'my belove'. Why all these explanation sef grin. Please don't be childish just woo me back grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Is it only me that feels nipple_ pain during a period of the month grin

cc emperorlee
nor be only you o. My preeq cap too,every period of the month grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by teepsee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
yawn

Just passing by
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
akamu in my preeq(spe.rm in my manhood) i don't really know the meaning of 'obim' it an igbo word,but i know it something relate to love. 'Ololufe' mean 'my belove'. Why all these explanation sef grin. Please don't be childish just woo me back grin

Hey dude!, she's my girl.. You better back off .. Before i scrap your useless akamu filled man.hood..

Girl360:

Oh okay thanks lol...

He called me childishcry

Woo you?

Uhhh this is not the place

Don't let Royalvalentine19 see this eh
so you have been cheating huh..

Well played, don't worry i will soon start mine.. Your infidelity this days ehn..

Have fun though
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:

Lmao.

Brother Dan, please 360 means all round, okay?

Goodnight.

Come on, let's not derail Spicy's thread
goodnight. Hope u see me in your dream giving u head,no sorry. I mean given you Rice grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
goodnight. Hope u see me in your dream giving u head,no sorry. I mean given you Rice grin
It seems you want to lose your manhood abi?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Hey dude!, she's my girl.. You better back off .. Before i scrap your useless akamu filled man.hood..

so you have been cheating huh..

oga,you and ya girl are both very very mad grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:

It seems you want to lose your manhood abi?
isit your manhood?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
okay.. Perve..grin pained mudafucka cheesy She is mine.!
danbrowndmf:
oga,you and ya girl are both very very mad grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
you need sleep
danbrowndmf:
isit your manhood?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:
okay.. Perve..grin pained mudafucka cheesy She is mine.!
pained what? Lmao. Don't let ous be petty sir. Carry your girl and go grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seems this is the right place to ask a question that has been on my mind for quiet a while now...

The question is ......

Is it ever possible to break up with someone without hurting them?.

I did break up with a guy I felt I was doing a favour letting him go, Yea am not the type who play games and am kind of too honest. Well this ended up bad for me that I even wished I should have just let him be, probably start acting weird till he freaks out. ( you know what I mean wink ) .

Although something tells me I did the right thing but I still question my actions sometimes.

Could I have handled the situation better?
Are there other possible ways to break up without hurting the person.

I'd like to learn from intelligent people here.

Cc

Laveda
Twaci
Missspicy
Sleekyshuga
Mizmycoli
Lanicky
Ishilove

And any other intelligent persons who sees this smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
sweet heart Girl360 just holla @ me.. When you see perverts around you..

danbrowndmf:
pained what? Lmao. Don't let ous be petty sir. Carry your girl and go grin

So you knew it could get petty along the line..

Why portray thirsty disgusting act earlier?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:
sweet heart Girl360 just holla @ me.. When you see perverts around you..

So you knew it could get petty along the line..

Why portray thirsty disgusting act earlier?
na banter be all these things?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Seems this is the right place to ask a question that has been on my mind for quiet a while now...

The question is ......

I did break up with a guy I felt I was doing a favour letting him go, Yea am not the type who play games and am kind of too honest. Well this ended up bad for me that I even wished I should have just let him be, probably start acting weird till he freaks out. ( you know what I mean wink ) .

Although something tells me I did the right thing but I still question my actions sometimes.

Cc

Laveda
Twaci
Missspicy
Sleekyshuga
Mizmycoli
Lanicky
Ishilove

girl you did whatever you needed to do..

You could only feel bad about it if only you did the bad thing undecided(guilty conscience)
Good night
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:

You could only feel bad about it if only you did the bad thing undecided(guilty conscience)
Good night
Is this supposed to be helpful

When you are awake pls explain better.
Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2016
i had no intention to help grin ..

Sheybi its your bosom i use do pillow..
Diddyydiva:

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Good night

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2016
ppfftt!
Diddyydiva:

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by makydebbie(f): 2:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Laveda:

Cupcake cheesy
I saw you viewing momma tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hi smiley.. Just maybe, it is..

The question is ......

Is it ever possible to break up with someone without hurting them?
No, it's not possible. You called it a break up, didn't you? It's like beating a child and at the same time, telling the child not to cry. Does such action make sense to you? The pain(s) of a break up must be there but then, the level of pain(s) depends on the level of gains one was enjoying in such relationship.

I did break up with a guy I felt I was doing a favor letting him go, Yea am not the type who play games and am kind of too honest. Well this ended up bad for me that I even wished I should have just let him be, probably start acting weird till he freaks out. (you know what I mean wink ) .

Truth is, every relationship is like a thumb print. The uniqueness of yours may (will) differ from mine. If you ain't happy after quitting your relationship, then, that means, you jilted a union at its premature stage; just maybe, you would have given it time before drawing the curtains.

In my opinion, I still don't think there are ways of breaking up without hurting the other party.

Cc

Sleekyshuga
Hope I was able to answer your question wink?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by handsam(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Jhaiimes:
Hw did u enter undecided

excuse me pls. What are you?undecided

Berlynn.. Suzan404 do u feel nippl.e-pain sometimes grin

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2016
handsam:

excuse me pls. What are you?undecided

Berlynn.. Suzan404 do u feel nippl.e-pain sometimes grin
*singing simi-jamb question* undecided tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by MizBossDiva5: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2016
My fears as a woman...
I'm scared of marriage because I grew up in an environment where women are always beaten for any slight mistake.
Secondly, i'm scared of childbirth because I was opportune to be in the room where my elder sister gave birth to her first born...it was a horrible experience... cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm afraid of getting a nasty scar on my face cry

I don't wanna be broke toosad
If you don't wanna be broke, start now by getting skills that will put money in your pocket. Do not depend on your certificate. I believe you are still in tertiary education.

Further more, learn to seek INFORMATION like oxygen to your body because that is what the world thrive on NOW! Build solid network with people who make things happen. Do not be like your fellow girls who are all for Kim K and her useless stories and family because they are milking fools from those show and in the end, you never be like them because they make money from your attention while you gain nothing. Do not be like them who depend on their body and beauty, be brainy, surf the Internet for ways to do things and improve and also take MASSIVE action!

You are a pretty lady and nothing, I mean nothing impresses a man more than seeing a pretty lady that act like her head is properly screwed on its shoulder, one who hustle for her own money.

Life isn't as fun as people make it. Be serious with it by setting small goals to achieve bigger things, take baby steps.

Knowledge is power and if you take my words, acquire knowledge that will increase your networth, you will laugh one day when you remember you used to be "afraid of being broke"

Have a nice day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ipain: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Laveda:

See my dear, love is crazy and at the same time sweet..
How do you succeed when you don't try?
Lol I always tell my friends not to judge everyone with past experience, try to give that benefit of doubt. smiley you don't know what the next guy has for you except you feel nothing for him. cheesy
Fall in love, but always use your head, you know I've been hurt severally but that won't make me just lock up everywhere, maybe a lil break, but totally taking my mind off it? Naaah give a trial, don't let what has happened in the past stop what the future's got for you. wink

Babe, God will always see us through, he did it for our mothers, he'll definitely do it for us. smiley

Death has taken away my loved ones cry I wish same, just keep praying for her, she'll live even longer by God's grace.

kiss
hugs. I love that part where you said : "always give that benefit of doubt"

Seriously, too many girls FAIL there.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2016
ipain:
If you don't wanna be broke, start now by getting skills that will put money in your pocket. Do not depend on your certificate. I believe you are still in tertiary education.

Further more, learn to seek INFORMATION like oxygen to your body because that is what the world thrive on NOW! Build solid network with people who make things happen. Do not be like your fellow girls who are all for Kim K and her useless stories and family because they are milking fools from those show and in the end, you never be like them because they make money from your attention while you gain nothing. Do not be like them who depend on their body and beauty, be brainy, surf the Internet for ways to do things and improve and also take MASSIVE action!

You are a pretty lady and nothing, I mean nothing impresses a man more than seeing a pretty lady that act like her head is properly screwed on its shoulder, one who hustle for her own money.

Life isn't as fun as people make it. Be serious with it by setting small goals to achieve bigger things, take baby steps.

Knowledge is power and if you take my words, acquire knowledge that will increase your networth, you will laugh one day when you remember you used to be "afraid of being broke"

Have a nice day smiley
these words are magical. smiley.thanks alot

happy Sunday to you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:

The question is ......

Cc

La.veda
T.waci
Misss.picy
Sleeky.shuga
Mizm.ycoli
Lanic.ky
Ishil.ove

If the person you intend breaking up with loves you too, he will definitely get hurt, but when he doesn't and maybe you were a second, third or fouth option to him be wouldn't feel a thing after the breakup.

So is possible.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:

The question is ......

Cc

La.veda
T.waci
Misss.picy
Sleeky.shuga
Mizm.ycoli
Lanic.ky
Ishil.ove

If the person you intend breaking up with loves you too, he'll definitely get hurt, but when he doesn't and maybe you were a second, third or fouth option to him he wouldn't feel a thing after the breakup.

So is possible.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by handsam(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
suzan404:
*singing simi-jamb question* undecided tongue

Kundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.