Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! (15647 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2007
Am in love with my boyfriend but am attracted to this other guy. I can't seem to stop thinking about him. He is so good looking and my Boyfriend is not that good looking but i love his personalty which i know matters most. My boyfriend is twice the man Mr. Gorgeous can ever be. He is very proud and a chauvnistic pig at that. He is a big flirt too. The kind of guy you know you can never have solely to yourself. My boyfriend on the other hand is a loyal friend you can trust him with your life. I know am crazy but the package is all so attractive. He is well groomed which is a big turn on for me. I have tried one million times to get my boyfriend that way but he is such an "african man" if you know what i mean. He says"why waste time brushing your hair to be smoothe when you can just comb and run along, there are millions of naira to be made out there it wouldnt wait for Mr. Sleek Hair you know" i know he is right but i can't help but,

Talk sense to me people!!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by LEVI2ME(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2007
please, may i ask,
what is your defination of Love
then maybe after that we can really distinguish btw the two
and therefore help substantively
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by luxoire(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2007
hahahahah ur problem be say u like 'bad boys' u like danger too much. U have matured enough to know that bad boys are not good for you, unless they are willing to change for u, but u still like dem, when u see one like dis, e go still dey chak u for body!!! tongue

Ol' gel u need to calm down for Jesus!, stay away from this guy. It seems like he and ur bf are completely different ppl, but look, if u love ur bf, no break d guy heart because of one useless fling, if u never ready for d kind of serious relationship ur in right now, call it off with ur bf right now, and go and pursue ur physical needs, when u have come to ur senses to realise that ur bf is a gem, then u come back to him - hopefully he'll still be there 4u.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by manulove(f): 4:08pm On May 08, 2007
If all u feel for the other guy is really only attraction then it will certainly fade with time, No needto worry.
But if theres more to it (which i suspect since u still appreciate him despite all the negative things u know of his personality), if theres more to it im afraid u'll hav to check ur relationship with ur boyfriend, Maybe he does not attract u so much anymore,
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Ezinwannem: 4:10pm On May 08, 2007
you know the danger of what u wanna step into and know how to prevent it but you dont want that, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, wen u enter and u hear get broken, u go blame guys and say this and that
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by efuah(f): 4:21pm On May 08, 2007
infatuation that is what u are feeling. Pls forget it b4 u regret ok.
cuz it will definitly fade away like a dream.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by oatgold20(f): 4:23pm On May 08, 2007
You could just have a one night stand with the MR UNIVERSE and know how great he is compared to your assumption.Maybe you'll forget him after the encounter.Such kind of guys are only good for secret escapades and neva thought to be kept.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2007
@poster, I'm praying you lose your "good" man, so you'll learn something. If I knew him, I'll tell him to dump you fast fast!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by naijatips(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2007
U would alway and always c other guys who would attract even more than this one u are talking about. The truth is that uneed to prioritise what yu want in a guy . Love or attraction then go for it. Remember love has nothing to do with looks. Do to others what ull want them do to u.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by busygirl(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2007
Sweetie, you have to wake up! Face reality! I know you the truth, why don't you just accept it. The so called "Mr Universe". You know he isn't good for you. Accept that fact. It's not a crime to admire someone. . . It's the way you handle it that matters. If he isn't good-looking. . .but  can gurantee you happiness and a future. It's better to stick with him. All these so called Fine boys,most of them are playerzz. . So make your choice, it's up to you!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by inze(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2007
Gurl, just like manulove has said, and if am mistaking about what love is, then correct me please.

I think all you are crazy about in the other guy is his physical being or something else but not love, you need to look down on yourself and know what you really want i a guy, cos if physicall attraction is what you want, am sorry but you might end up jumping from one man to another and that is not cool for a lady, a guy can do such and get away with it, but not a lady.

Have a re-think on what is occupying your mind, and be careful not to make it obvious to your boyfriend that  you have someone else you "fancy".

Wish u well.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by micsaint: 4:44pm On May 08, 2007
[code]I wish to know u better
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Umy: 4:55pm On May 08, 2007
Bebe2000 I tell you u don't know what u got till is gone. dat is just it bebe grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Tornadoz(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2007
Ah
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Jimiyke(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2007
I think i need to be your next target of boyfriend, pls am very much vacant you can apply, i dont have choice i willl accept you any how you are or look like even if u wowo i dont mind.am a simple guy.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Jimiyke(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2007
I think i need to be your next target of boyfriend, pls am very much vacant you can apply, i dont have choice i willl accept you any how you are or look like even if u wowo i dont mind.am a simple guy.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by tasiana(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2007
all that glitter is not Gold they say.

dnt loose a good man cos a an animalistic urge to date a no good fyne face.

u re only exposing urself to unneccesary heartbreak,

if a man's only fault  is that he is not very handsome, then  i dnt need no handsome face, (after all HEIDI kLUM IS VERY HAPPY WITH SEAL)

if i were u i'd focus on kissing that my toad (4give that term)into  a prince charming. wink
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by tunmininu(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2007
Na wa o,there is too much ojukokoro for us ladies,@bebe2007,i don't really blame you,we're all humans but you have to smart and know that the MR HANDSOME GUY is no good for you,I'm very sure you know that.Stick to ur guy and stop doing "OJUKOKORO"
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Aproko(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2007
@ poster,
please face reality (your boyfriend) and leave fantasy (Mr Universe) alone. A word is enough cos I know you are wise.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Rottweiler(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2007
My sister, no one can help you better than yourself!  You just want to play around and all you need is JUSTIFICATION.  You want my advice? Ok, go ahead and have a fling with this guy.  Wetin concern me?  Na your thing dem go chop, grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by wills(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2007
@Bebe2007, for a sec there  i thut, you are the lady am dilly dallying with at the moment, until U started talking about the guy being all Cute  n nasty, cute yeah but me am not nasty at all.

Rite now am in a situation myself, I have a gurl n we got this little thing going, and lately is sort of getting deeper than we thut, or wanted it to go, she has a guy and her man is as she says faithful and nice to her, but the guy sometimes beats her when ever they have issues but he always comes back begging when she calls it off, i guess that’s why  she fell so easly for me when I ran into her, cuz i showed a lot of care and am far way too matured compared to her man.

I have helped her build her confidence as a young lady and have also tutored her on career development also help her in her job hunt,now she is on the verge of working with a very good oil and gas company
She love her man dearly , but now tells me that am making her have a rethink especially now that she and her guy have some issues again.

I cant lie, am getting attracted to this gurl too, something I told myself I wont do since I know she has a guy already, she young, a cuty and smart too, but I feel i just cant have her,  so I had to tell her to work things out with her man  cuz like i told her,  you jus don’t give up on 4 yrs of relationship .
Wel the problem is that i like her, but i know she not mine , its not that i cant have her,   i find it hard to jus do that .  and I don’t want to use her mans weakness as an excuse cuz I have mine too

So just like u, am in this fix, do i take this girl from her guy? cuz i know all i have to do to make that happen and happen fast, or should i just be a righteous dude and settle for a friendship with this gurl, she really likes me too and i can see that its killing her being cut b/w too guys.

So fellow and ladies, While u dealing with @bebe questions, throw in a little word on mine……will love to here what u have to say.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by jgirl3: 5:43pm On May 08, 2007
@ bebe, I know exactly what you mean. It's a very tough call but you know what? Mr. Gorgeous is always going to be proud and fine and I'm sure that will get on your nerves pretty soon but then you have to distance yourself from him because enough girls will be attracted to him as well. He's just building his portfolio probably. If you love your boyfriend, you will find a way to get him all groomed up to your taste and be happy with him.

@ willis, if you love the girl, I'll say you should ask her what she wants. Don't put too much pressure on her just let her know that you like her and all other things will follow.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by GeminiII(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2007
i guess thats how it is wit most gals, the whole Nairaland don warn u and i believe a word is enough for the wise
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by joobreel(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2007
bebe or what do you call yourself. i think you dont need an advice on this issue. you are just being infatuated. you know, you would definitely get your fingers burnt if you venture. come to think of it, is it that your boyfriend dont get you satisfied. if he does, then something is really going wrong with your system angry angry the poor guy is trying to make you guy's future brighter and you are somewhere thinking about one superman . maybe you are not good for him afterall. WAIT a minute, you are not married yet and you are trying to do something this rash. i bet if you marry him, his grand father myt be the next hunk you are going to be attracted to. yourboyfriend had better run from you now b4,
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by babadee(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2007
@topic
you must not have played with matchsticks as a kid because if you have, you'll know that it burns bad.
wake up from your stupidity
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Hugoboi(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2007
@ topic

If u ask for my candid opinion i'd give it.If I were ur boyfriend,i'd dump u cus girls like u make serious r/ships not worth being in.How can u fancy another dude cus he looks betta that ur boyfriend when from wat u said,u sound ur boy as being a very responsible dude.
U seem to be driven by lust { an unsatiable desire to get laid} and if u dont change,ur gonna find ur self in deeper sh*t than u eva bargained for.
Grow up and apreciate ur man.All that glitters definitely aint ice.Nuff said!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by BlackMamba(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2007
F*ck love and commitment. Let your loose ass explore and have fun. Be you. If you don't cheat on your boyfriend now you'll surely cheat on your husband if you end up getting married. Who cares anyway.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by johngee: 6:05pm On May 08, 2007
u dey crase all that glitters is gold
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Hugoboi(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2007
@ Black Mamba

Ur advice sucks.Be constructive man!! We're in da real world and not d m*thaf*ckin projects!!.Dannng!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by viee(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2007
wonder what you call love
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by BlackMamba(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2007
Hugoboi:
@ Black Mamba
your advice sucks.Be constructive man!! We're in da real world and not d m*thaf*ckin projects!!.Dannng!

Real world? Come to think of real world. Isn't her dilemma exactly the real world of an average man. Most men love and care for their wife or girlfriend but will f*ck another woman on the side if the opportunity presents itself. Especially if she is pretty and sexy. I guess it's OK for men but not women in the real world.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Seun(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2007
How can u fancy another dude cus he looks betta that your boyfriend
when from what u said,u sound your boy as being a very responsible dude.
Come on, if you meet a young lady who is more beautiful than your girlfriend, won't you be tempted?
Women are human beings too. They are not made of wood. They also have hot blood running in their veins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Compulsory Confession / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.