Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) (1341 Views)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / “I Started Masturbating At Age 4 My Mum Constantly Kept Dressing Up In Front Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Mandynews(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
A Nigerian lady identified as Moji Coker, has taken to her Instagram page and shared the story of how she started masturbating at the age of six and was addicted to it for over 20 years.

Below is how she narrated her story;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRS7R_A04v/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/how-i-started-masturbating-addicted-for-over-20-years-nigerian-lady-photos/

Re: How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
ladyF Conan see bad pikin...shooo if na mi born u I for troway u
Re: How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
I never understood addiction, how can someone be addicted to something?
THe thought of me being powerless to an activity that i cant control myself over makes me very angry.
Re: How I Started Masturbating, Addicted For Over 20 Years - Nigerian Lady (photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
So you are the first lady of the Cucumber crew

Thank God you are born again now

*close your eyes n kneel down lemme anoint you*

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) / Guys Which Do You Prefer??? / While People Are Complaining, Imo Girls Are Busy Getting Married Every Week(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.