Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. (3778 Views)

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
The re-arrangement for 2019 is warming up and the current Tinubu saga is a clear indication of it.
I have nothing against Tinubu, I admire the way he played opposition for 16yrs, But I think that the Overhyping of Jagaban is becoming too much.
1. Tinubu/SW gave buhari just 25% of votes, the North with 75%. Lets get the facts right.
NC made Buhari president not Sw
2. If Tinubu/SW pull out of APC to AD Party, which zone can they win except SW? AD Party can never win up to 5000 votes in North, South East and South South.
3. Buhari can pick a SE or SS Man as running mate in 2019.(no permanent enemy in politics)
4. Buhari will rig it with Federal power in 2019.

5. Buhari drop charges against Saraki/Ekweremadu for 2019 political reasons.
So Tinubu should humble himself and stay and obey the rules in APC,if he is a demi god in SW, The Northern cabals will shred him like suya if he step out of line.
Buhari can win 2019 election without Tinubu or South West.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Adaahjacob(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
all we want for this country is good leadership. Not looters and selfish minded fantastically corrupt old for nothing stinking brains like pigs for politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Ugomba(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank u op. Tinubu is about to be Afonjalized.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by oduastates: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why are you pontificating?
The only person that we need to pull away Is Babatunde Fowler.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by CSTR2: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
oduastates:
Why are you pontificating?
The only person that we need to pull away Is Babatunde Fowler.
And what then happens? Btw, what are his achievements in Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Ugomba(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
oduastates:
Why are you pontificating? The only person that we need to pull away Is Babatunde Fowler.
afonja

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Adaahjacob:
all we want for this country is good leadership. Not looters and selfish minded fantastically corrupt old for nothing stinking brains like pigs for politicians.
forget it. Nigeria was set up to fail by the british.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
CSTR2:
And what then happens? Btw, what are his achievements in Nigeria?
thank u

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Thank u op. Tinubu is about to be Afonjalized.
lol wicked.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by globe16: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:
The re-arrangement for 2019 is warming up and the current Tinubu saga is a clear indication of it.
I have nothing against Tinubu, I admire the way he played opposition for 16yrs, But I think that the Overhyping of Jagaban is becoming too much.
1. Tinubu/SW gave buhari just 25% of votes, the North with 75%. Lets get the facts right.
2. If Tinubu/SW pull out of APC to AD Party, which zone can they win except SW? AD Party can never win up to 5000 votes in North, South East and South South.
3. Buhari can pick a SE or SS Man as running mate in 2019.(no permanent enemy in politics)

So Tinubu should humble himself and stay and obey the rules in APC,if he is a demi god in SW, The Northern cabals will shred him like suya if he step out of line.
The northern cabals have already put him in his place.. BTW, a new yoruba leader crowned by the north in the name of Babtunde Fashola is coming up to completely take over from Tinubu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Thewrath(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Maybe their "political relevance" will save them...kikikikikiki

SW be claiming relevance since 2000bc..
Ask them what "special" thing they did in 2015 to help apc that is foreign to Nigerian politics and see them scream "sophistication"
Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thewrath:
Maybe their "political relevance" will save them...kikikikikiki

SW be claiming relevance since 2000bc..
Ask them what "special" thing they did in 2015 to help apc that is foreign to Nigerian politics and see them scream "sophistication"
Nonsense!
just the 25% vote they gave buhari and we will not hear word.
North does not trust yorubas and they know that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by MRSALT: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why do people think that their vote will count come 2019? With Nigerian Mugabe around?;2019 is not 2015. There will be no GEJ to concede defeat and no Jega to perfect the game. PMB till 2023. Mind you Nigeria will experience three recessions in its lifetime; 1984, 2016 & 2024. Our only incorrigible and astute leader Buhari will lead us into all of them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

The northern cabals have already put him in his place.. BTW, a new yoruba leader crowned by the north in the name of Babtunde Fashola is coming up to completely take over from Tinubu
fashola? Hahaha
Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by aylagos(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:
lol wicked.
So are you now endorsing Buhari for 2019 ? If yes that's good since there is no permanent enemy in politics as u said Buhari can continue till 2023 what he need to do is to pick vice from SS or SE abi ? Hmmmmm Flaties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Ratello: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
I shared the sentiments of the op to a great extent. I repeat like I used to say, Tinubu's avaricious for unwanton power is taking its toll on him and the evil he had done to his benefactors and Lagosians has come back to haunt him. He may likely not survive this, he is about to be schemed out of his own game by the Northern cabals in collaboration with his political bastards he raised to maturity. Lagos is about to be taken from him and this I can boldly say without any fear. Afonja, Chief S.L Akintola, Chief M.K.O Abiola episodes are about to be played on his stubborn head. Na jeje Buhari siddon wey the mumu man go bring him back to power. Yoruba ronu.

**who knows what was going on in Buhari's mind when he met Tinubu way back then**.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
aylagos:
So are you now endorsing Buhari for 2019 ? If yes that's good since there is no permanent enemy in politics as u said Buhari can continue till 2023 what he need to do is to pick vice from SS or SE abi ? Hmmmmm Flaties
hahahahaha. Ur tinubu/sw can not stop Buhari in 2019. Thats my point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
MRSALT:
Why do people think that their vote will count come 2019? With Nigerian Mugabe around?;2019 is not 2015. There will be no GEJ to concede defeat and no Jega to perfect the game. PMB till 2023. Mind you Nigeria will experience three recessions in its lifetime; 1984, 2016 & 2024. Our only incorrigible and astute leader Buhari will lead us into all of them.
u nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by MadeInTokyo: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

grin grin grin

Fashola that can not deliver up to 100 votes in the whole south west.....keep on dreaming
Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Thewrath(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:
just the 25% vote they gave buhari and we will not hear word.
North does not trust yorubas and they know that.
That is the problem with the Yorubas,since after the election,they have been taunting other regions about not being relevant in the scheme or things,whereas they didn't do anything special for apc,yet we will not hear word,bunch of loud mouths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by aylagos(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:
hahahahaha. Ur tinubu/sw can not stop Buhari in 2019. Thats my point
yes now we are saying the same thing since am pro Buhari I want him to continue but am just wondering the fact that you want him to win in 2019 if he choose his runing mate from SE then is more than capable of ruling Nigeria but now he is not worthy of the president abi ? God is wonderful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Biafman: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:

GBAM !! GBAM!! GBAM!! You said the exact truth. Who is Tinubu when it comes to federal politics? Tinubu is only a champion when it comes to amala politics obtained only in the SW region. Once he steps out of SW, Tinubu is a nobody and should not expect anybody to accord him the type of blind respect he gets only from his SW blind followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:

You hit the point, Tinubu has been castrated politically. He is a local champion. He doesn't know how central politics

works. He is a neophyte, he came to central with the regional mindsets of control, domination and puppeteering. But

he met superior fire power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by iberrylee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
One thing you goats will not understand is that if not fir tinubu, Buhari can never become the president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by nabiz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is a hard time for tinubu. He should be careful in making decision now, because for now is on the middle of the road which is dangerous.

The question now is can tunubu win this battle? The answer is no. Though with my little advice he can but on one condition but his chance is very slim.

My advice for tinubu is DO NOT DUMP APC for now. He should swallow his pride and remain in apc but should not talk or bark. Do not listen to the media. Be careful with the advices people are giving u now, because 80% of the are wrong advice. They want u to have problem with presidency, which is very dangerous.

Do not trust any advice from either PDP or ur party APC. Now is the best time to walk alone. Even if u want to de camp to another party, do not do it now but u can walk under ground through one leg in.

Identify ur enemies very well in other to avoid them because
u lack all it takes to fight them. Majority of your enemies ar in ur party APC. This is because you help them to get the power and it will cost them little to destroy you than to pay u back unless u can reduce your demand which will means reducing ur pride.

Another enemy is pdp: they are like a wounded lion who is looking for any little opportunity to revenge. Some of the may claim to love u now to woo u but will give u Huhu Ribadu treatment. Unless you have what it take to hill there wound but make sure u hill it without a scar, because it will always remind the the wound.

Have much to say but no time.
Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by vengertime: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
iberrylee:
One thing you goats will not understand is that if not fir tinubu, Buhari can never become the president
thiefnubuu that Dino meleye is fcking his wife in Abuja, while he's wailing in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Carmal90(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Udmaster:

So in ur mind, saraki and ekweremadu combined are greater than tinubu??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
sitdonlook
Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Carmal90(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
See, there will be alignment and re alignment before 2019 election, I foresee pdp diving,Apc splitting and a new party formed, most governors under pdp will join hand with d likes of tinubu to form a new party, a new party that will be prime for ATIKU or kwankwaso emergence as president...I may be wrong but but not entirely..at least 69% of what I said will cones true.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by fineboynl(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin by the time buhari dealt with tibubu. tunuba will start shouting for regionalism after 2019. just like it did in the past but sadly it's already too late for him

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Carmal90:
See, there will be alignment and re alignment before 2019 election, I foresee pdp diving,Apc splitting and a new party formed, most governors under pdp will join hand with d likes of tinubu to form a new party, a new party that will be prime for ATIKU or kwankwaso emergence as president...I may be wrong but but not entirely..at least 69% of what I said will cones true.
u think that tinubu will form a new party or join AD and give a Northerner the presidential ticket?
Re: Tinubu/South West Can NEVER Stop Buhari In 2019. by Udmaster(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
fineboynl:
grin be the time buhari deals with tibubu. tunuba will start shouting for regionalism after 2019. just like it did in the past but sadly it's already too late for him
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambisa Forest As NA Brought Down Camp Zero / voice of the people is voice of God:90% Of Nigerian Want Ochibanjo Remove As VP / Apc Outsmarted Fayose In Ekiti Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.