Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. (5709 Views)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
A 21st century homo sapien who reasons with logic and disregard absurdities with no proof. These sets of people are usually called Atheists.

Kikiki. So anybody who is not called an atheist is not rational?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by hopefulLandlord: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Imagine a world in which everywhere you turned, a belief in a literal Santa Claus was staring back at you. national Pledge “So help me santa” Imagine if when you went to a courtroom to testify, you had to put your hand on a copy of the book, “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas,” and say “So help me Santa” at the end of your oath. Imagine that town meetings all across the country started with the singing of the song “Here Comes Santa Claus” or “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.”
Imagine that everyone you know insists that you go to services at least once a week during which you write letters to Santa, and if you don’t, they tell you there’s something wrong with you. Imagine if the first thing that anyone asks you in a social setting is not about what you do for a living or some other question, but, “What have you written to Santa about lately?”

Imagine if you couldn’t go to a gym, or a coffee shop, without Christmas music being played in the background year ’round. Imagine if you couldn’t get your hair done, or go shopping, or go to a doctor’s office without having Christmas music playing, whether it’s Christmas time or not. Imagine if you tried to complain about it, or suggest that maybe some other music should be played, and people told you that you’re a terrible person with no morals for saying such a thing.

Imagine if friends and family shunned you because you had the audacity to say that Santa Claus isn’t real, that he doesn’t bring presents to children around the world at Christmas, and that to believe so is silly with no evidence to support that belief. Imagine parents of students at the school in which you are a faculty member saying that the fact you don’t believe in Santa frightens them, and that they don’t want their kids in your class.

Imagine everyone around you telling you that if you don’t believe in Santa Claus, you will spend all of eternity being punished by being submerged under the ice at the north pole, and poked by Santa’s elves with sticks.

Imagine everyone telling you to just shut up about the fact that you don’t believe in Santa, and to just go along with all of the nonsense, because to everyone else, Santa Claus is absolutely, positively real, and you can’t tell them anything different, and since the majority of society believes in Santa, you must follow what they do.

If you think this all sounds ridiculous or farfetched, this is exactly what it’s like living in Nigeria for people who aren’t theists. This is why we keep engaging in discussions about God. It’s because this idea—which other people seem to think isn’t any of our business—is all up in our business every day of our lives. That makes it our business.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Kikiki. So anybody who is not called an atheist is not rational?
They could be rational but only when they perceive threat but religiously they submissive and irrational.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
They could be rational [s]but only when they perceive threat but religiously they submissive and irrational.[/s]

I'm glad you agreed that theists can also be right in matters concerning the existence of GOD, since they can be rational too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
These "atheists" can be really incoherent when you challenge them with real logic. Can you imagine this one above? What is "threat"? sad

I couldn't even make anything out of that sentence.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
felixomor:

See atheist church here:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Could you do me a favour please?

This same link you wrote me, Could you please start a new thread and paste this same link claiming that, that is where atheists worship and notice how fellow christians would consider you d umb and ignorant. Let's try it please. I beg you.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Atheists will stop talking about God when you stop believing in things for which there is no good evidence, which are almost certainly not true.

I never knew you had an exclusive right to all knowledge and received my sms or was it my email asking you to help me erase my belief. You obviously are yet to fully convince yourself of your world view which is why you used the bolded words albeit unconsciously
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Oh I don't know Atheism is a religion so tell me, what is the name of our god and where do they call our place of worship?

aaronson:
Oh I don't know Atheism is a religion so tell me, what is the name of our god and where do they call our place of worship?

the name of your god is Satan, and your place of worship is confusion and reckless blabbing.

Satan is behind Atheism.

Satan uses those who freely give their self to him as a channel of hatred and immense bitterness against the creator.

Don't think you're free. If you do, then you're just been blind of seeing the merciless bondage the devil has put you into.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I'm glad you agreed that theists can also be right in matters concerning the existence of GOD, since they can be rational too.
And am glad you considered it as something christians perceives as threat to be rational about.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Could you do me a favour please?

This same link you wrote me, Could you please start a new thread and paste this same link claiming that, that is where atheists worship and notice how fellow christians would consider you d umb and ignorant. Let's try it please. I beg you.

Sorry, are u goal shifting?
Moreover, i thought u were only looking for atheist "church"?
Now that u have seen one, u want a "thread"
After "thread", then u will say u want me to open a website.

*Yinmu* cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by winner01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Yes! Africa has never been atheistic because the developed countries you all stated knows better and large number of people over there are Atheist.

Yes again, Africa can never been Atheistic because the believing mechanism tool such as religion was done away with by the developed world and they has to adopt science and invested so much in it educationally and practically, guess what? Years later they landed on the moon using same science. So maybe if African starts learning to be Atheistic we would dump our irrational believes and embrace science to take us further. However, Christianity came from them but they had to do away with it because primitive men brought about religion and modern rational man would consider it backward to still practice religion.
Stupid. Just stupid.
You people keep saying what you heard from other stupid people.
Why are those countries who have over 70% christians flourishing?
Why has china been predicted to be the largest christian country in the next 15 years flourishing?
Why can you people give examples other than africa?
When U.K was almost 100% religious, why did it flourish rapidly.
This is just gross stupidity.

Was it atheists who started and fueled the scientific method?
Why are you even talking about science? are you a scientist undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
And am glad you considered it as something christians perceives as threat to be rational about.

What are you saying? What is a threat to Christians?

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

the name of your god is Satan, and your place of worship is confusion and reckless blabbing.

Satan is behind Atheism.

Satan uses those who freely give their self to him as a channel of hatred and immense bitterness against the creator.

Don't think you're free. If you do, then you're just been blind of seeing the merciless bondage the devil has put you into.
Then you don't know what Atheism means, Get a book and read, trust me, Reading badly damages ignorance. I would prescribe 23 out of 24 hours for you to start reading what Atheism really is.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What are you saying? What is a threat to Christians?

Huh?
Remember somebody got you guys scared by telling you guys to love him, worship him otherwise he would burn you guys in hell forever.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Remember somebody got you guys scared by telling you guys to love him, worship him otherwise he would burn you guys in hell forever.

So how did you know He got us scared? You assumed?

Don't bring fallacies to intelligent arguments. Please.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

Exactly, because he created everything.
Although the only person scared here is u, scared of hell, so trying hard to wish God away

Moreover, Still much more better than some of ur most intelligent who claim they were once fishes that became monkeys and then became human beigns, and live in a universe that popped out of nothing.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
Then you don't know what Atheism means, Get a book and read, trust me, Reading badly damages ignorance. I would prescribe 23 out of 24 hours for you to start reading what Atheism really is.

can you read more than me undecided

and why should i waste wisdom on foolishness? angry

actually, I don't need to read a piece about atheism. Reading a book on atheism is like wasting your resources on a dead man's grave side, it's totally a good waste of wisdom.

Bro, do you know Jesus loves You? cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by yorhmienerd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
This atheist matter don tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
which loving God? the one that permitted Moses to kill 3,000 men after he returned from Mount Sinai? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
yorhmienerd:
This atheist matter don tire me o

Don't worry. Very soon, we'll be in Heaven. Pests like atheism won't be there.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
winner01:
Stupid. Just stupid.
You people keep saying what you heard from other stupid people.
Why are those countries who have over 70% christians flourishing?
Why has china been predicted to be the largest christian country in the next 15 years flourishing?
Why can you people give examples other than africa?
When U.K was almost 100% religious, why did it flourish rapidly.
This is just gross stupidity.

Was it atheists who started and fueled the scientific method?
Why are you even talking about science? are you a scientist undecided
S tupid huh! I wouldn't even call you that because I'm atheist, Morality is my watch word lol.

Raise you argument proficiency not you cursing skill, I'm sure the bible is in support of this otherwise you wouldn't curse me out. Anyways let me, set you straight with facts.

It obvious you haven't been listening to the news lately, China is the most populous atheist country now why is that? They have Buddhism as a religion but technically Buddhism doesn't lay claim to any god rather it's a religion of principles and codes of conduct to live a peaceful life. They don't use no bible whatsoever, Just a small fragment of the chinese people that are overly religious and these are the people from Tibet but lately in the news, chinese wants to get rid of the Tibet overtly religious life style so go learn about Chinese.

Now to the UK

The British empire was a fragment from the fall of roman empire which birthed the religion Christianity in the council of Nicea by Roman emperor Canstantine. Now to keep this straight and short, Christianity was invented to keep people like you submissive to the rules of the then roman so they would be easy to govern but it still didn't work as Rome eventually fell and pieces of rome is what you know as Europe today and christianity is dieing out. It was passed down to Africa because most Europeans colonized Africans and we stuck with it because of a problem called cognitive dissonance. If they had given us science before religion, trust me Africans would be better then the today developed countries.

Enough of education, Go do you own research or remain in the matrix.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by hahn(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigayoyo:
which loving God? the one that permitted Moses to kill 3,000 men after he returned from Mount Sinai? undecided

No silly angry

The one that will burn "sinners" in hell for eternity tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
What ignorance! sad Christianity was created to keep us in submission to Romans. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

can you read more than me undecided

and why should i waste wisdom on foolishness? angry

actually, I don't need to read a piece about atheism. Reading a book on atheism is like wasting your resources on a dead man's grave side, it's totally a good waste of wisdom.

Bro, do you know Jesus loves You? cool
Honestly, I'm just gonna quit replying you because of the way you dumb down reading. And we want Africa to evolve.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

bro, hell is real. Your unbelief wouldn't reduce it's grip on sinners an inch. Get that, forsake foolishness and follow Jesus.

felixomor:

Although the only person scared here is u, scared of hell, so trying hard to wish God away
Moreover, Still much more better than some of ur most intelligent who claim they were once fishes that became monkeys and then became human beigns, and live in a universe that popped out of nothing.

tell him bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
I salute the magnitude of ignorance exhibited by atheists on this forum sad

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
felixomor:

cool
let me get this straight! Atheist disregard god and his unless threat about hell and that explains us being Afraid?

But Christians gets submissive just so they don't go to hell prior to gods threat and they not Afraid?

C'mon do something for yourself and think!, it's not illegal yet but they working on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:
I salute the magnitude of ignorance exhibited by atheists on this forum sad

hoooooo cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by felixomor: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
let me get this straight! Atheist disregard god and his unless threat about hell and that explains us being Afraid?

But Christians gets submissive just so they don't go to hell prior to gods threat and they not Afraid?

C'mon do something for yourself and think!, it's not illegal yet but they working on it.

Hehehe. Christ saved us from hell. Jn 3:16
Please try again
Reduce the ignorance
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So how did you know He got us scared? You assumed?

Don't bring fallacies to intelligent arguments. Please.
Worship me or I would burn you in hell forever, Did I scare you? No! But if I had my own bible and you read it, would it scare you, Yes! Then would you also get submissive ad worship me? Yes? What does that make me? A God.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
[s]Worship me or I would burn you in hell forever, Did I scare you? No! But if I had my own bible and you read it, would it scare you, Yes! Then would you also get submissive ad worship me? Yes? What does that make me? A God.[/s]

How did you know GOD scared me? sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

@bolded angry

working on your english will make others see you as a learned human, though you're not.

Just look at those trash you dropped up there.

If you are done with school, then I will advice you to go learn again, atleast for a year or two.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian / Another Warning By Brother Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.