Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. (5704 Views)

Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by chubbyswit(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

are viruses living or non living things?

The question has a straight answer to you...but not to me
gerrarahia mehn, u're just confused.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by raphieMontella: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
chubbyswit:
gerrarahia mehn, u're just confused.
oh so you're tired?
Now you can get off my mention in peace...
Rubbish!
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

Foolish talk, it's because of religion that Africa is backward. The places you're considering as forward or progressive society, they don't have religion? How many religion does America have? How many Muslims, Christians, other religions? Don't they even have more religion than Nigeria - You should look for another argument, this one doesn't hold water.

For your information, the foundation of most progressive societies is Christianity, go check America's history, and all you forming atheism and advanced knowledge might still be naked in the bush hunting for antelopes if the christian missionaries did not bring their education.

Thunder fire you dia! If your ancestors ran around naked hunting antelopes. Mine did not.. There were part of an empire and had dynasties.

Typing rubbish online. Exposing your ignorance on pre colonial africa.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Thunder fire you dia! If your ancestors ran around naked hunting antelopes. Mine did not.. There were part of an empire and had dynasties.

Typing rubbish online. Exposing your ignorance on pre colonial africa.
cheesy I laughed at your foolishness. Okay, they didn't run unclad, they had dynasty, did they also educate themselves?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

cheesy I laughed at your foolishness. Okay, they didn't run unclad, they had dynasty, did they also educate themselves?

You keep on exposing your stupidity. Yes they educated themselves. How do you think they managed their own civilization.

If your understanding of education is speaking and writing english. Then your mumurity no get part 2

How could they've educated themselves on european culture, language and tradition.? What's wrong with you?
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

You keep on exposing your stupidity. Yes they educated themselves. How do you think they managed their own civilization.

If your understanding of education is speaking and writing english. Then your mumurity no get part 2

How could they've educated themselves on european culture, language and tradition.? What's wrong with you?
I don't think I have time for this discussion, you understood the point I've raised. Okay they educated themselves in their own way, but how far will they have gone with that crude education today, education that's xterised by many limiting traditional believes. Formal education and civilization came with colonization and everywhere the colonial master dominates, the christian missionaries follows and offers ppl free formal education.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

I don't think I have time for this discussion, you understood the point I've raised. Okay they educated themselves in their own way, but how far will they have gone with that crude education today, education that's xterised by many limiting traditional believes. Formal education and civilization came with colonization and everywhere the colonial master dominates, the christian missionaries follows and offers ppl free formal education.

Arrant rubbish.....

How far would they've gone? Like I said you are ignorant of the historic happenings before colonization.

Let me school you a bit...

Way before protectorate occured. Secular education was already sought after. Secular schools were taking roots gradually. This is way before colonial invasion and missionaries indoctrination.

So you see, seeking knowledge is different from been educated. Therefore, without the destruction of our civilization it is tantamount to know that in today's world we will still be able to compete.

I implore you to study issues leading up to the implementation of the protectorate. Maybe it will help free your mind from colonial syndrome.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Arrant rubbish.....

How far would they've gone? Like I said you are ignorant of the historic happenings before colonization.

Let me school you a bit...

Way before protectorate occured. Secular education was already sought after. Secular schools were taking roots gradually. This is way before colonial invasion and missionaries indoctrination.

So you see, seeking knowledge is different from been educated. Therefore, without the destruction of our civilization it is tantamount to know that in today's world we will still be able to compete.

I implore you to study issues leading up to the implementation of the protectorate. Maybe it will help free your mind from colonial syndrome.
smileyhmm! The "Colonial Syndrome" I know that's all you've been driving at all a long, I'm going to let it slide here!
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

smileyhmm! The "Colonial Syndrome" I know that's all you've been driving at all a long, I'm going to let it slide here!

What else.....! You promote ignorance with impunity in the name of colonial acceptance. So we should be thankful that they imposed their diety and culture through deceit, blackmail, theft and murder.

And here you are regurgitating colonial and missionary propaganda in 2016.

Guy go study your history pre colonial invasion. You would know that this education you are greatful about was not meant for your benefit but for your exploitation. Maybe then you can worship your god with knowledge instead of ignorance.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

What else.....! You promote ignorance with impunity in the name of colonial acceptance. So we should be thankful that they imposed their diety and culture through deceit, blackmail, theft and murder.

And here you are regurgitating colonial and missionary propaganda in 2016.

Guy go study your history pre colonial invasion. You would know that this education you are greatful about was not meant for your benefit but for your exploitation. Maybe then you can worship your god with knowledge instead of ignorance.

Ogbeni, Make we hear word! what knowledge are you talking about? I didn't go to school or what? what's in our so called rich history that i didn't know that you want to tell me? If I want to be quiet it's because I've seen how you're taking the argument and I've perceived your mindset and I don't see a point arguing because we'll keep on arguing and it'll never end. What Ignorance are you talking about? Do you have extra knowledge than what you're taught in school or the ones your grandparents told you? what civilization does Africa have compared to what colonialism brought? I'm not saying colonialism is right, but stop calling black, white just to prove a point.

Even till date we are still very backward in the way we do things, Most things the colonial masters have done are still better than the ones we make today. I did my OND from Yabatech and structures that have been built over 80 to 100 years ago will still beat that of most of the schools they building till date. Africans change nothing, we don't innovate, we don't improve, After civilization we're still largely backward, now you want to be telling me there was a kind of African civilization in those days when they rarely know anything, when simple mosquito kill people, when SS genotype was an Ogbanje or Abiku spirit, where Twins are killed because they're supposedly evil kids. Believe whatever you want, I don't care, but don't think I'm dropping the discussion because I'm accepting your flimsy argument.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by hopefulLandlord: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

, when simple mosquito kill people, when SS genotype was an Ogbanje or Abiku spirit. Believe whatever you want, I don't care, but don't think I'm dropping the discussion because I'm accepting your flimsy argument.

what are you talking about here? wasn't there a time mosquitoes killed people in countries we now know as "developed"?

ever heard of " witch hunts"?

don't make it sound like those countries didn't go through those things

they did but developed at "at their pace" not Africa that's being exploited in every facet of life in almost every civilization
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

Ogbeni, Make we hear word! what knowledge are you talking about? I didn't go to school or what? what's in our so called rich history that i didn't know that you want to tell me? If I want to be quiet it's because I've seen how you're taking the argument and I've perceived your mindset and I don't see a point arguing because we'll keep on arguing and it'll never end. What Ignorance are you talking about? Do you have extra knowledge than what you're taught in school or the ones your grandparents told you? what civilization does Africa have compared to what colonialism brought? I'm not saying colonialism is right, but stop calling black, white just to prove a point.

Even till date we are still very backward in the way we do things, Most things the colonial masters have done are still better than the ones we make today. I did my OND from Yabatech and structures that have been built over 80 to 100 years ago will still beat that of most of the schools they building till date. Africans change nothing, we don't innovate, we don't improve, After civilization we're still largely backward, now you want to be telling me there was a kind of African civilization in those days when they rarely know anything, when simple mosquito kill people, when SS genotype was an Ogbanje or Abiku spirit. Believe whatever you want, I don't care, but don't think I'm dropping the discussion because I'm accepting your flimsy argument.

Do I look like i give a flying fuvk if you drop or hold this discussion. Abeg park well!

My friend you lack knowledge. At the same point in history did europeans have all the cure for every sickness and diseases? If no, why do you feel the need to subject such rubbish to africans. Errmm "colonial syndrome " Also, kindly point out where I called white black.. Also, at that point in time were europeans not religiously prosecuting fellow europeans for spiritual things. But here you are running your mouth like such acts were peculiar to just africans.

I am stating facts here not beliefs you dumb azz.. And yes I have knowledge beyond the four walls of Yabatech and family history. I traveled to places that were colonized. Read actual logs of colonial and missionary propaganda. And the common denominator is the same. The education given to the natives was for the benefit of the Empire. The infrastructure built was for exploiting natural resources. With that education you now beliefs black is bad while white is good.

In regards to Nigerian backwardness. I say to you. Are you ignorant of your political history.? Geopolitics.

I say it again. Go study pre colonial africa. They welcomed secular education but rebuked colonial diety. Have you asked yourself why the missionaries were responsible for education..? This is the knowledge you lack bro..
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

what are you talking about here? wasn't there a time mosquitoes killed people in countries we now know as "developed"?

ever heard of " witch hunts"?

don't make it sound like those countries didn't go through those things

they did but developed at "at their pace" not Africa that's being exploited in every facet of life in almost every civilization

Don't mind the guy... I told him he lacked knowledge. But his ideal of knowledge is four walls education . He cannot think beyond that.

Bros, mpowa... Your mind is caged. Like I said before. I could care less what diety you worship. But when you come on a public forum and regurgitate rubbish. Rest assured, the likes of me would call you out.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Do I look like i give a flying fuvk if you drop or hold this discussion. Abeg park well!

My friend you lack knowledge. At the same point in history did europeans have all the cure for every sickness and diseases? If no, why do you feel the need to subject such rubbish to africans. Errmm "colonial syndrome " Also, kindly point out where I called white black.. Also, at that point in time were europeans not religiously prosecuting fellow europeans for spiritual things. But here you are running your mouth like such acts were peculiar to just africans.

I am stating facts here not beliefs you dumb azz.. And yes I have knowledge beyond the four walls of Yabatech and family history. I traveled to places that were colonized. Read actual logs of colonial and missionary propaganda. And the common denominator is the same. The education given to the natives was for the benefit of the Empire. The infrastructure built was for exploiting natural resources. With that education you now beliefs black is bad while white is good.

In regards to Nigerian backwardness. I say to you. Are you ignorant of your political history.? Geopolitics.

I say it again. Go study pre colonial africa. They welcomed secular education but rebuked colonial diety. Have you asked yourself why the missionaries were responsible for education..? This is the knowledge you lack bro..

Your INSULTS shows how low your intelligence is, I don't discuss with people like you since you can't hold a worthwhile discussion without resorting all kinds of insults, it's a way of bullying, to make the other party seem lower than you, you'll need to desist from it for your own good. whatever your points are, I'm not interested anymore, you're right, okay? You should be happy now.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by mpowa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
GooseBaba:

Don't mind the guy... I told him he lacked knowledge. But his ideal of knowledge is four walls education . He cannot think beyond that.

Bros, mpowa... Your mind is caged. Like I said before. I could care less what diety you worship. But when you come on a public forum and regurgitate rubbish. Rest assured, the likes of me would call you out.

grin grin grin SO FULL OF HIMSELF!!!
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

grin grin grin SO FULL OF HIMSELF!!!

Why not! When I have empirical evidence to support my gra gra.. Guy leave that thing. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by GooseBaba: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:

Your INSULTS shows how low your intelligence is, I don't discuss with people like you since you can't hold a worthwhile discussion without resorting all kinds of insults, it's a way of bullying, to make the other party seem lower than you, you'll need to desist from it for your own good. whatever your points are, I'm not interested anymore, you're right, okay? You should be happy now.

Calm down.... I have to make it memorable.. So next time you want to type your colonial mindset. It will trigger fear of insults. Then you might research and critically think before making bogus statements.

Bros, Let's face it you have no evidence to support your deluded statement that the entire pre colonial african walked around naked or hunted naked.

You don't have to be interested in my points. My message has been passed across.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Etesam(m): 2:29am On Dec 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

Even for you, this is a rather simple-minded response.

A National anthem is supposed to be an all-inclusive method to strip away individual differences between the people to highlight one uniting factor: Our nationality. This little phrase in the anthem reveals the intolerance of the majority to the irreligious minority. The discrimination is on a fundamental level. That's why people get angry at our dissenting opinions without ever trying to understand where we are coming from.

Historically, MLK was called an extremist and a militant in how he went about things. Today he's a hero. Now, don't get me wrong, atheists in Nigeria aren't going through half of what blacks went through back then but discrimination is not a competition. As long as it exists, something should be done about it.

When I'm 70, I'll like to live in a Nigeria where everyone is treated equally. Atheists won't have to hide. Same-sex marriage is legal. Sharia Law isn't applied to minors, etc. By pointing out the flaws in religion, I hope to show people that their beliefs are not absolutes, in order to inspire tolerance in the future.

It would be nice to know that I helped to drive positive change. Anybody who said that atheists shouldn't speak out is not helping to drive positive change in this area.
Albeit, Martin Luther King was vocal about his agitations.
But with atheists and Nigeria it is difficult to guess that that the former exist, except with a visit to the Religion section of Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Etesam:

But with atheists and Nigeria it is difficult to guess that that the former exist, except with a visit to the Religion section of Nairaland.

in a nutshell Atheists here on Nairaland are bonafide Nafdac certified cowards!
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by RabbaRabbi: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

in a nutshell Atheists here on Nairaland are bonafide Nafdac certified cowards!

cheesy i cant tell if they really have a life to live, outside Nairaland... atheist are confused.

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. by CoolUsername: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Etesam:

Which is exactly my point. Atheists don't go taking about God in real life if it doesn't come up. I don't hide my irreligion from my peers but it just doesn't come up as a topic very often.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) / Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.