Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? (2242 Views)

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by EWAagoyin(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
jashar:

cheesy

I dey come grin
waiting wink
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by debque(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
jashar:

smiley
Lovely.

I love 'Photographs'. It gives me hope. cheesy

Have you heard 'Boyce Avenue's ' rendition of it?

lemme goan download it rit away...listen to affire love by ed sheeran, u ll love it....
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by dubylhover(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
those are one of the best songs I've heard in my life

Yea bruh..esp sing abour me..its d deepest song ive ever heard...
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by solepager(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
jashar:

smiley
Lovely.

I love 'Photographs'. It gives me hope. cheesy

Have you heard 'Boyce Avenue's ' rendition of it?

boyce avenue...those guys wan turn to westlife...copy copy up and down
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
dubylhover:

Yea bruh..esp sing abour me..its d deepest song ive ever heard...
sing about me is just shot on
Love yours I just me
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bruno Mars & passenger songs
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by blayde(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Everytime it rains- Ace of Base
Goodbye- Celine Dion
Falling in to you- Celine Dion
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by firstking01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
I have quite alota em, but these ones will always be in my heart.

Secret lovers by atlantic starrs

Crazy in love by kenny rogers

I 'll be saving all my love for you by the woman i love with all my life...whitney houston

Can you stand the rain by the new edition.

The one by elton john

Oh no by lionel richie

Said i loved you but i lied by michael bolton

Bailamos by enrique iglesias

Give me your unconditional love by dona summer.

You'd be here in my heart by phil collins

I just can't stop loving you by M.jackson.

Eternal flame by the bangles..

AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
solepager:
boyce avenue...those guys wan turn to westlife...copy copy up and down

cheesy as in ehn....

I first heard their rendition of 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake before I heard the original, they collaboed with Fifth Harmony Girls.

I was moved. cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by jashar(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
debque:
lemme goan download it rit away...listen to affire love by end sheeran, u ll love it....

YouTube here I come cheesy
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by KingRex1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dan seals - they rage on

P!nk - just give me a reason

Whitney Houston - When u believe

Don Williams - Lone star state of mind
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by buffalowings: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Guy listen to

I need my girl by the national
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by oyinpr(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Listen to:
Humming bird by TUTTUT CHILD
Monody by THEFATRAT
cut your teeth by KYLA LAGRANGE
You go leap from mountain top

1 Like

Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sparksfly:
1. My Immortal - Evanescence

2. Say something - A Great big world

3. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Hmmm, smooth one girl! Why do you like slow music?
Re: The Most Melancholic Song(s) You've Listened To? by abbie4eva(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
I hardly share my tracks but i'm in a good mood today. Hold a Tissue/Fall (deeper) in Love and Thank me later.
VNV Nation - Illusion
Breaking Benjamin - Rain
Celine Dion - Stand By your side
Westlife - Heroes
Christina Perri - Thousand Years
Ron Pope - A Drop in the ocean
Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles
Katie Melua - Thank You Stars
Barcelona - Come back when you can
Shayne Ward - Stand by me
John Mclauglan - We All Need Saving
Rosi Golan - Been a Long Day
Rosi Golan - Can't Go Back
Belinda Carlisle - My Heart Goes Out To You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Sunday Selfie / Rich Lagos Sugar Mummy Loveth Needs A Strong Energetic Guy For The Night / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.