Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21740 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by EreluY(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chimezirim121:

KEEP ON PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION TO CHOOSE THAT'S TO FIND OUT WHY SCIENTISTS HAVE Not been ABLE To CREATE human being or according to your madness called atheism (which I believe you'll soon recover) man originated from ape or monkey when will the same monkey or ape change to human being since they are human beings origin.

The depth of your ignorance, as exemplified in your questions, astounds me. You clearly don't understand the Evolution Theory. Do yourself a favour. Rather than dabbling into matters you're incompetent in, educate yourself first. There are many university course materials (course readings and video clips) posted online these days some of which you can freely access and benefit from, immensely.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Christardor:
Keep being a slowpoke.
How were you formed in your mom's womb..no be God's work abi.
The funniest part of it that,most of you forming atheist still subconciously say "na God save you" if someone escapes a near death experience or when someone escapes consequences after offence.
So,keep fooling yourself,e go so clear for your eyes when death visit you.
Here we go again? Another argument from ignorance. Typical of religitards.

Ur god should first of all save all the millions of hapless children dying of malaria and cancer every year. Don't these children deserve to be save by your god. Ur god is powerless when it mattered most . I don't think my life is any way more precious than the millions dying of malaria and cancer every year. He should first all rid the world of mosquito causing malaria and death each year

3 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by skywalker001(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
No heaven, no hell yet we have America and Nigeria?

Op, heaven and hell are real wink
av u bin there ?
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by victorkushquan(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Father lord forgive me all ma iniquities
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Christardor: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
I can see that you need enough evil to befall you to be humble..
You need to see things.
Is that the only fact that I typed there?
And BTW,how many good have you done to make this world a better place?..how many poor people have you helped?...infact sef
Who You Epp?
Bandeco:

Here we go again? Another argument from ignorance. Typical of religitards.

Ur god should first of all save all the millions of hapless children dying of malaria and cancer every year. Don't these children deserve to be save by your god. Ur god is powerless when it mattered most . I don't think my life is any way more precious than the millions dying of malaria and cancer every year. He should first all rid the world of mosquito causing malaria and death each year
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by MENTORCH(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
bebe2:

Only lazy pple say America is hard.
A country where u can work and get paid. Pls ways hard there?

Shut up, I never said America is hard. I only said People think it's easy. I don't have to start explaining things out here. People who live in America know what I'm saying.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Christardor:
I can see that you need enough evil to befall you to be humble..
You need to see things.

Is that the only fact that I typed there?
And BTW,how many good have you done to make this world a better place?..how many poor people have you helped?...infact sef
Who You Epp?
You are awful just like ur god. This bolded lends credence that religion is evil that must be eradicated.

With this, it's clear that, you have exhausted your ' fuel'. I leave you with your delusions. Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by eROCK247(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Cool.

As for me I would simply fufil all my sexual fantasies but now the love of Christ keeps putting me in check..

Imagine that moment when you know you can be with as many sweet ladies as possible yet you just decide to look away.
Yeah. If Jesus didn't exist, I'd live only for today, but I knw he exist and everything I have is worth sacrificing to b like him and with him.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Christardor: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
I like they way you dodge the truth,,,
Just remember that God loves you.good night too
Bandeco:

You are awful just like ur god. This bolded lends credence that religion is evil that must be eradicated.

With this, it's clear that, you have exhausted your ' fuel'. I leave you with your delusions. Goodnight
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by oaroloye(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
SHALOM!

Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.

You must be a really foolish person, to be serving God, just to avoid Hell.

That means you don't believe in GOODNESS, nor LIFE.

I keep God's Commandments to STAY ALIVE.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.'

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

To ask this nonsense every day, there is NO WAY that you are a Believer In YAHSHUA today.

Servants of God have no time to waste on such speculations: OUR BRAINS DO NOT WORK AT THOSE SORT OF SLOW-MOTION REVERSE-GEAR speeds!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all

If I had not discovered The Gospel at age 19, I would have been dead by age 21- of DRUG-RESISTANT Chronic Malaria that God Healed me from.

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You must be a really foolish person, to be serving God, just to avoid Hell.

That means you don't believe in GOODNESS, nor LIFE.

I keep God's Commandments to STAY ALIVE.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.'

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

To ask this nonsense every day, there is NO WAY that you are a Believer In YAHSHUA today.

Servants of God have no time to waste on such speculations: OUR BRAINS DO NOT WORK AT THOSE SORT OF SLOW-MOTION REVERSE-GEAR speeds!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record
this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,
that both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which The LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

If I had not discovered The Gospel at age 19, I would have been dead by age 21- of DRUG-RESISTANT Chronic Malaria that God Healed me from.

YOU ARE A DUMB HOPELESS HYPOCRITE.

You call me foolish for being factual and at the end writing pooh about being saved from death...Ode
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by misscall247: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all
My dear I worship God for whom he is........Hell or heaven hardly occur to me

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by 9ite(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect white people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth
I swear, u sound like a very small kid like a yr old or 2, trying to understand y mum uses knife in the kitchen nd he or she isn't allowed to even hold it......summary; think deeper nd smarter, than come up with a better article
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2016
9ite:

I swear, u sound like a very small kid like a yr old or 2, trying to understand y mum uses knife in the kitchen nd he or she isn't allowed to even hold it......summary; think deeper nd smarter, than come up with a better article
Is this all what your mental capacity could come up with?

You ended up saying nothing to counter his write up. Just mere semantics typical of u lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Panshow(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Same way I live.. Heaven and hell are fantasies.
What does it profit a man to pay tithe for pastor so Jesus will build mansion for you after you die? U be pikin? U know no say u don old? undecided

How is this madness different from believing in 72 virgins after death?

By the way, if God needs us to sing him for eternity. Just give him an ipod. HE is all-Powerful, so keeping it fully charged wont be a problem for him.
Sir, this is very hilarious.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Panshow(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2016
caesaraba:
Do good and do right. The heaven/hell thing... let's just say I no longer buy that story as much as I used to.
Exactly Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by lolamitayo: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2016
There will be no sin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by orisa37: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Earth is Hell. And Earth is Weeds. Weeds don't grow in Heaven. We are all on earth, Drunk and weeded. That's why we have eyes but can't see and know that Jesus is Isa and is watching us.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by orisa37: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Weeds!! Earth is Weeds.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by orisa37: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Weeds!! Earth is Weeds. And Earth is Hell. Atheists don't know this.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Isyrudyte: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Can't imagine you'd particularly need to be creative. It's already the reality..(the clause, is the time it takes you to realize)
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by towbaynah(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
What does it profit a man to pay tithe for pastor so Jesus will build mansion for you after you die? U be pikin? U know no say u don old? undecided

By the way, if God needs us to sing him for eternity. Just give him an ipod. HE is all-Powerful, so keeping it fully charged wont be a problem for him.

I wish more Nigerians can reason as deeply as you do. Only then would things move for us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by towbaynah(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Sirmuel1:
THERE IS NO HEAVEN

THERE IS NO HELL

Thank you cheesy

You've spoken well, sir. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by towbaynah(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect white people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth

May your days be long. It's people like you we need in this country.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by oaroloye(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Toks2008:

YOU ARE A DUMB HOPELESS HYPOCRITE.

You call me foolish for being factual and at the end writing pooh about being saved from death...Ode

I love you, too.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by 9ite(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bandeco:

Is this all what your mental capacity could come up with?

You ended up saying nothing to counter his write up. Just mere semantics typical of u lots
Ehya....u really needed to blare ur way into diz, biko look for somewhere else to channel ur frustration.

+ who d fek is you?
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

My mannnn,you are dia
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
To be frank,I get scared when theists say shit like this;(if there is no god to offend,I will be a killer,thief,liar,nymphomaniacs and commit all sorts of misbehaviors and crimes) which they commit, even in their state of perceived godliness and ask their imaginary gods for crimes they commit against other real human beings,without the fear of hell to put their weak-willed minds to submission and check,they will commit atrocities more than they do right now sef
Hmmm.........I fear theists that are only good because of their imaginary friend and his standards
JSoE come and see this

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by JSoE(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
To be frank,I get scared when theists say shit like this;(if there is no god to offend,I will be a killer,thief,liar,nymphomaniacs and commit all sorts of misbehaviors and crimes) which they commit, even in their state of perceived godliness and ask their imaginary gods for crimes they commit against other real human beings,without the fear of hell to put their weak-willed minds to submission and check,they will commit atrocities more than they do right now sef
Hmmm.........I fear theists that are only good because of their imaginary friend and his standards
JSoE come and see this

grin grin
I told you these imaginary friends-worshipping humans are unbelievable. You've seen for yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by bebe2(f): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
MENTORCH:

Shut up, I never said America is hard. I only said People think it's easy. I don't have to start explaining things out here. People who live in America know what I'm saying.

I shud shut up shocked

Ur mother is an idiot for raising a bastard like u. How dare u? You think it's only teenagers to come here.

Now we know why life will continue to be hard for u, with dat attitude u going no where fast.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by MENTORCH(m): 4:10am On Oct 11, 2016
bebe2:

I shud shut up shocked

Ur mother is an idiot for raising a bastard like u. How dare u? You think it's only teenagers to come here.

Now we know why life will continue to be hard for u, with dat attitude u going no where fast.

How dare you call my mother,you this broke rat and who told you life is hard for me.Do you even know me or my worth? You started the trouble, so shut up again; with your bad English. Illiterate
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by bebe2(f): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
MENTORCH:

How dare you call my mother,you this broke rat and who told you life is hard for me.Do you even know me or my worth? You started the trouble, so shut up again; with your bad English. Illiterate

Ouch grin

See how e pain u??

Don't be so quick to insult pple on social media.

See how u didn't like it me cursing ur mum, my kids too won't like u cursing me.

We were having a civil arguement and u jumped in from nowhere with insults, do u think ur mum will be happy with that behaviour?

Let's just move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Paul Enenche Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.