Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21790 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:
of course his name is not GOD. GOD is just a verb that means POWER. and behind these flesh we are all electromagnetic energy and the owner of all the electromagnetic energy is GOD hence we are his creation. we like to call the creator a HE so that we have some reference point and not because he is a man. however we are programmed biological computers with all kinds of programs running in us and the cheif programmer is GOD. we are living in a huge cosmic computer and each of us are programmed by the chief programmer YAH to play out certain roles programmed in us. and within that program you have the freewill to exit certain programs but you will eventually end up crashing in hell

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by temi2008: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is nothing to be imagined and please don't be delusional. HELL and HEAVEN is real .What to imagine now is where to spend eternity. Heaven or Hell. If you miss Heaven, you won't miss Hell and viceversa.Rev 20:15.Heb 9:27
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Aaronsrod: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:
bros ayam not a killer. na yoke i dey yoke bros tongue grin
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook grin

Kontinu...
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nellybank(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha.. Say it louder pls. Who says dere is no heaven and hell?
MrPresident1:
No heaven, no hell yet we have America and Nigeria?

Op, heaven and hell are real wink
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
No heaven, no hell yet we have America and Nigeria?

Op, heaven and hell are real wink
How does America and Nigeria proves there is heaven or hell.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Yes i did but was thinking of sex though out the service, I didn't recall a single word of the sermon....lord forgive me grin.....how are you spending your sunday? smiley
sonofluc1fer:

Wish you same. Hope you went to church. tongue
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:
of course his name is not GOD. GOD is just a verb that means POWER. and behind these flesh we are all electromagnetic energy and the owner of all the electromagnetic energy is GOD hence we are his creation. we like to call the creator a HE so that we have some reference point and not because he is a man. however we are programmed biological computers with all kinds of programs running in us and the cheif programmer is GOD. we are living in a huge cosmic computer and each of us are programmed by the chief programmer YAH to play out certain roles programmed in us. and within that program you have the freewill to exit certain programs but you will eventually end up crashing in hell
Keep reading, I am sure with time you will meet up. I can say you are making progress. What I hate is people thinking that they have come to the end of knowledge and calling others names. What if I told you, that where you are, I and many others have gotten there and beyond in a quest for knowledge of life, reality and God ? I believe if and when you get to this point, and experience Ego Death, then you will not be insulting others. You will know, to respect life in all forms is surrender to the Infinte I.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sonofluc1fer: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes i did but was thinking of sex though out the service, I didn't recall a single word of the sermon....lord forgive me grin.....how are you spending your sunday? smiley
Lmao, you'rs naughty grin

Laundry, read a novel(Harry Potter 4, weird tradition I have), about to go find some booze and sk kiss
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by oglalasioux(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
The difference between good and bad is to ask yourself what the world will look like if everyone do what you do.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by IamSam(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
"Imagine" Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today... Aha-ah... Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too Imagine all the people Living life in peace... You... You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world... You...
JOHN LENNON
You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice, enjoy yourself kiss
sonofluc1fer:

Lmao, you'rs naughty grin

Laundry, read a novel(Harry Potter 4, weird tradition I have), about to go find some booze and sk kiss
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sukkot: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
Keep reading, I am sure with time you will meet up. I can say you are making progress. What I hate is people thinking that they have come to the end of knowledge and calling others names. What if I told you, that where you are, I and many others have gotten there and beyond in a quest for knowledge of life, reality and God ? I believe if and when you get to this point, and experience Ego Death, then you will not be insulting others. You will know, to respect life in all forms is surrender to the Infinte I.
true in dat in great wisdom comes much humility, however if the wisdom you have acquired is such that you have totally given up your effervescent nature, and you have experienced 100 percent ego death ? then you must have the wrong kind of knowledge. the right knowledge fires you up once in a while to challenge a niggas information. so i suggest you backtrack and start from the beginning cuz knowledge is not supposed to make you a stiff zombie. everybody is always up for a friendly challenge and light banter grin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sonofluc1fer: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Nice, enjoy yourself kiss
You tok kiss have a great fun week.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
I would simply stop imagining undecided

But on a more serious note:

I would simply stop imagining grin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by SAEJO: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

This is why i respect and worship the whites people, By telling us that you don't believe in the existence of a God and then again telling us you respect and worship the whiteman already shows your are confuse, becos what so ever you respect and worship is a god to you so what sense have you made

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by wiseoneking: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Same way I live.. Heaven and hell are fantasies.
What does it profit a man to pay tithe for pastor so Jesus will build mansion for you after you die? U be pikin? U know no say u don old? undecided

How is this madness different from believing in 72 virgins after death?

By the way, if God needs us to sing him for eternity. Just give him an ipod. HE is all-Powerful, so keeping it fully charged wont be a problem for him.
We lost this Soul again because of his ignoramus, i mean you. Pastors are workers in the vineyard of God and most of them are full time with various job duties apart from just preaching. They have family and children who go to sch and are catered for. You may criticise the abuse of tithing by some pastors but that do not remove the divine mandate to pay it. Tithe and offering is paramount for the up keep of the church and not just pastors. In our church, we have 8 full time pastors saddled with great ministerial demands and one part time who is a surgeon. This is a church with average of 5 thousand attendance, children inclusive. Teen, Elderly, children pastors are all there. All the pastors all graduates with sum masters, double masters and working for their PHDs. This guys needs money to take care of their family. Mind you, some of this nine resigned from their top paying organisation to join the church where they are paid less than half of what they earned in their former org. Ministry is a calling. Not all pastors are looters and greedy as you think. Stop been myopic. Any christian who finds it hard to remove just 10% of their earning must be a lover of money like judas. Why doing our NYSC we paid our one month allowance to NCCF. Today we have a massive state structure, Evangelism and mission/ prison fund.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by samsam2019: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
HelenPaul688:

Do you believe in the after-life after death
tbh with each other, neither of us can present a proof of heaven, hell or life after death.

If you have any proof you can show me or tell me
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by mengho(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is always & will be heaven & hell, so I don't think imagining otherwise helps ur cause unless ofcourse ur an atheist( very intresting aliens) who believe only in science mixed with Charles Darwin & big bang theory
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by samsam2019: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Rather, religion is used for controlling and the manipulation of the weak mind smiley
Sad that they are even selling the lies ti the new generation
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by TheSCRYPT: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
I'd rather imagine that it does and be wrong than I don't and then it does.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sonofluc1fer: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
wiseoneking:
Today we have a massive state structure, Evangelism and mission/ prison fund.
God bless you brother. More funds for evangelism, mission/prison fund. Good motives, I applaud theem.. But tithes are frauds. Your own cup of twa, though.

1. Get a job.
2. Ensure you attend work daily.
3. Ensure you do not get sacked.
4. At the end of the month, get your salary.
5. God wants 10%. Just a little something so you'll have insurance for the other 90%.
6. Go and give it to God's Servant. Don't use it for any other purpose, not even if it means helping someone. Obedience is better than charity.
7. Make sure you give him this stipend monthly. He is God's servant. God will repay you.
8. Never ask about what your 10% will be used for. God will communicate that to my servant one on one, jeJETly. You must PAY and not question. Do you think God is a democracy?
9. Now the windows of heaven shall be opened to you. Be blessed.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Chimezirim121: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are a disgrace. You didnt pay attention to read my messages. I am not a darwinian creationist, although I do believe there is al pervading energy which we are all a part of, which is called God, you and the rest of the religious figures believe God must fit your fanciful mental configuration and take form of a being. No, there is no being called God, but there is a energy field creation by God, and we are all IT.
KEEP ON PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION TO CHOOSE THAT'S TO FIND OUT WHY SCIENTISTS HAVE Not been ABLE To CREATE human being or according to your madness called atheism (which I believe you'll soon recover) man originated from ape or monkey when will the same monkey or ape change to human being since they are human beings origin.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:
If there was no heaven or hell? I'll be having multiple s*x daily. Damn I would have been a "forkaholic". Thank God for God
....... grin grin grin

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:
true in dat in great wisdom comes much humility, however if the wisdom you have acquired is such that you have totally given up your effervescent nature, and you have experienced 100 percent ego death ? then you must have the wrong kind of knowledge. the right knowledge fires you up once in a while to challenge a niggas information. so i suggest you backtrack and start from the beginning cuz knowledge is not supposed to make you a stiff zombie. everybody is always up for a friendly challenge and light banter grin

I havent got much time to interact with you further on this, but note that the Orchestra of life is the harmony of all symphonies. It is not your duty to correct others, neither must you expect everyone else agree or believe the same things you do. Allow others the liberty of natural progression. What is the beauty of life if everyone believe there a being called God ? what will be the essence of living if everyone believe there is none. What I am advising you is, continue in your quest for knowledge. I tend to remain silent about the concept and theories about God these days, because I know that even the word called God, is overflogged. If you choose to believe there is God, you are right, cos there are proofs out there, and if you choose to believe there is no God, you are also right after all the concept of God as a Being is totally disprovable, the creator being is absent from his creation.

But for those who decide to step further away from the believe of Theism or Atheism and without the blindness of religion and laid back thesis of classical physics, you will find that there is consciousness, at speed which is greater than that of light, you could get to the boundaries of reality in nanoseconds and with the right mechanics experience anatomy of matrix outside of the boundaries of time and space. Until then, enjoy the orchestra.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by toye440: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
I can see recession at work guy try give ur life to Jesus before u die realise day him judgement na real or better yet exist.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by allanphash7(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Can you give me reasons you think or know that i need jesus ?
Chimezirim121:
I'm really sorry for you.
YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't worry, soon enough, the new generation or the next generation will realise the truth smiley
samsam2019:
Sad that they are even selling the lies ti the new generation

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sukkot: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

I havent got much time to interact with you further on this, but note that the Orchestra of life is the harmony of all symphonies. It is not your duty to correct others, neither must you expect everyone else agree or believe the same things you do. Allow others the liberty of natural progression. What is the beauty of life if everyone believe there a being called God ? what will be the essence of living if everyone believe there is none. What I am advising you is, continue in your quest for knowledge. I tend to remain silent about the concept and theories about God these days, because I know that even the word called God, is overflogged. If you choose to believe there is God, you are right, cos there are proofs out there, and if you choose to believe there is no God, you are also right after all the concept of God as a Being is totally disprovable, the creator being is absent from his creation.

But for those who decide to step further away from the believe of Theism or Atheism and without the blindness of religion and laid back these of classical physics, you will find that there is consciousness, a speed which is greater than that of light, you could get to the boundaries of reality in nanoseconds and with the right mechanics experience anatomy of matrix outside of the boundaries of time and space. Until then, enjoy the orchestra.
the bolded is a fallacy borne out of the indoctrinated church belief that GOD is nice and sweet and kind and all about love. now if you are hinged on that premise then i can see why you will say GOD is absent from his creation, but truth of the matter is that GOD is very terrible. every evil you see in this world ? thats GOD bringing judgement on people. oh he is very much present. when a woman or man gets terminal diseases after adultery ? or if armed robber comes and kill someone at home ? these are all the works of God and they are judgement on people. all these killers and kidnappers walking around are angels of death from God

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

deut 28 vs 60 He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you.

psalms 47 vs 2 For the LORD most high is terrible

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect and worship the whites people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth

Live as if there's God. If there's God, you gain everything. If there's none, you have nothing to lose. Hitler killed millions, your theory of no god wont be complete if there is no someone out there that will either punish him or reward him for the people he killed.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all

It's like imagining that you don't exist, a foolish thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church? / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.