Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21805 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
I will still choose to live responsibly and positive!

For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sukkot: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
Dont be silly kid. When did a house qualify for a creation?
bros go school you no gree

[kree-ey-shuh n]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering.
the fact of being created.
something that is or has been created.
<<< THE ACT OF PRODUCING, OR SOMETHING THAT WAS CREATED OUT OF NOTHING, LIKE A HOUSE.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

Having been an atheist for over 10yrs and a pantheist for 3 yrs, I totally understand your line of reasoning, Yes, you are right, there is no God in the Universe or multiverse, and there is no Being called God in the real sense of it. But in reality, a creator can not be in its creation, a creator must be separated from its creation. The mechanics of life and creation is outside the boundaries of time, space and reality. Step outside and you will find the entire conjurers of the matrix. The entire reality as we know it, is a simulation from the Field.

The best post so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by caesaraba(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
grin grin a lot of people are no longer buy I again like before,but they're acting all holy so that people won't criticize them here. Most white people no longer buy it again as well. People no longer just swallow anything they're been fed again. This is 21st century

Exactly. Times are changing and like it or not, just as it was thousands of years ago, entire religions will too.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Jayyoh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
daviddext:
Stop imagining. Face reality
yep
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by lifezone247(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
allanphash7:
I am 10000000% sure that there is no heaven and hell
add another 0 to it is what I am sure of too.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
The irony of this is that 99% of religious people believe heaven and hell exist but act like they don't exist cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Its already happening since the beginning of man kind cheesy grin
olutosfem:
Wickedness and immoralties would be at its heights
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool YOLO
LOVEGINO:
God knows I m living my Heaven on Earth. Don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by SAEJO: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
bennyann:

Same for me. As a lady, not that I would like to be with as many guys as possible but I would have given myself to the great guys out there. Can't wait to be married for this to be over so I can move to the next stage of overcoming the next trial. I pray I end this present stage with success.
Amen, The good LORD sure sees your heart and know your desires that they are good, HE will grant you your heart desire in no time in Jesus Name,

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Please come and teach me how to be a yahoo boy...I learnt that they make good money but they never have peace,I also learnt that no lady takes them serious but will only date them and those who marry them only do so with one eye closed .

And less I forget, I also learnt that nowadays many yahoo guys do rituals to get a Maga and that no matter the wealth or property they amass they will always end up miserable

So please teach me the business only if all I wrote is false.

ur wat app number
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by waice6571: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
There wouldn't be anything like knowledge of good and evil. Things will be as perfect as God as designed it.

Good enough, that is the ultimate end!

That is where it will all end because, that is where we are coming from.

God has not changed his mind. This evil world will soon give way for the perfect age.

I know I will be there.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday grin
sonofluc1fer:

Halloo.. cheesy
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by discman2k2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
allanphash7:
I am 10000000% sure that the :-re is no heaven and hell

The surprise embarassed that awaits u will be amazed by itself (hope u understand dis figure of speech?).
Kontinue!!
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:
THERE IS NO HEAVEN
THERE IS NO HELL

Thank you cheesy

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA ON THE LAST DAY.. undecided
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sonofluc1fer: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Happy Sunday grin
Wish you same. Hope you went to church. tongue
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know about other people...but this made sense to me smiley
Billyonaire:

Having been an atheist for over 10yrs and a pantheist for 3 yrs, I totally understand your line of reasoning, Yes, you are right, there is no God in the Universe or multiverse, and there is no Being called God in the real sense of it. But in reality, a creator can not be in its creation, a creator must be separated from its creation. The mechanics of life and creation is outside the boundaries of time, space and reality. Step outside and you will find the entire conjurers of the matrix. The entire reality as we know it, is a simulation from the Field.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:

[kree-ey-shuh n]
Spell Syllables
noun
<<< THE ACT OF PRODUCING, OR SOMETHING THAT WAS CREATED OUT OF NOTHING, LIKE A HOUSE.

You are a disgrace. You didnt pay attention to read my messages. I am not a darwinian creationist, although I do believe there is al pervading energy which we are all a part of, which is called God, you and the rest of the religious figures believe God must fit your fanciful mental configuration and take form of a being. No, there is no being called God, but there is a energy field creation by God, and we are all IT.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by discman2k2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=50058945]Its already happening since the beginning of man kind cheesy grin[/quote

You ba! cool
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Tolexy247: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
For me i go learn ifa orunmila baba agonmiregun, ifa na e sure pass oo. I go use my babalawo job marry anybody wey i like, does girls wey like money too much i go dey marry dem with my powers, coz i knw sey dey go dey com my side for jaxcheesywink
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sow4me(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
I guess my parents would still have great impacts in my life (heaven or no heaven). So i guess i would follow their teachings.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:

[kree-ey-shuh n]
Spell Syllables
noun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rather, religion is used for controlling and the manipulation of the weak mind smiley
samsam2019:
Every sane person would know there's no heaven or hell anywhere

The religious are only trying to feed their delusion

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
HelenPaul688:

Do you believe in the after-life after death

Better start believing before it's too late my dear
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by bennyann: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
SAEJO:
Amen, The good LORD sure sees your heart and know your desires that they are good, HE will grant you your heart desire in no time in Jesus Name,

Amen, Amen! Thank you so much. God bless you for me and may He grant you your desires too according to His will for His thoughts towards you are good and may He give you an expected end in Jesus name. Amen!
Thanks a lot.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by mctowel01: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
martineverest:
our pastors have already imagined that....from their verdict,u could tell they ve concluded that there s no heaven or earth.

With d way dey are acquring wealth on earth,it seems that heavon doesnt exist to dem
So true

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sukkot: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are a disgrace. You didnt pay attention to read my messages. I am not a darwinian creationist, although I do believe there is al pervading energy which we are all a part of, which is called God, you and the rest of the religious figures believe God must fit your fanciful mental configuration and take form of a being. No, there is no being called God, but there is a energy field creation by God, and we are all IT.
of course his name is not GOD. GOD is just a verb that means POWER. and behind these flesh we are all electromagnetic energy and the owner of all the electromagnetic energy is GOD hence we are his creation. we like to call the creator a HE so that we have some reference point and not because he is a man. however we are programmed biological computers with all kinds of programs running in us and the cheif programmer is GOD. we are living in a huge cosmic computer and each of us are programmed by the chief programmer YAH to play out certain roles programmed in us. and within that program you have the freewill to exit certain programs but you will eventually end up crashing in hell
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by discman2k2(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't know about other people...but this made sense to me smiley

The problem of d world is d devising of words to explain things out of reasonable context. Realy, the fool says there's no God, but when he/she finds her/himself in a desperate quagmire he/she instinctively yearns and cries out to the most Supreme Lord that he/she hadn't met. Yes we'll hav our will, lets use it wisely.
My2Pence
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by SAEJO: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
orisa37:
Good question. If there were no Heaven and Earth, there would be no wheat and weeds, no good and bad, no light and darkness, no life and death, no faith and forget, no hope and abandon, no peace and worry, no success and failure and no love and hate etcetera. There will be no God and Devil and there will be no you and me.
I no know say Nigerians still get sense like this
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Chimezirim121: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
allanphash7:
I am 10000000% sure that there is no heaven and hell
I'm really sorry for you.
YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by poly212: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=50050073]No heaven, no hell yet we have America and Nigeria?

Op, heaven and hell are real wink[/quote

Heaven and earth are here on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
If u believe their is devil, then their is God, if u believe their is God then their is heaven and if their is heaven then their is hell. Don't wait until its too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church? / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye / Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.