Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21797 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Sirmuel1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
THERE IS NO HEAVEN

THERE IS NO HELL

Thank you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by bettercreature(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

To Nigerians, America is heaven.. Not so for most Europeans.
To some Nigerians,please dont generalize.To me Nigeria is a better place to live than USA

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
If there was no heaven or hell? I'll be having multiple s*x daily. Damn I would have been a "forkaholic". Thank God for God

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
I live my life as if hell exists. If at the end it does not, I have nothing to lose

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by ultimate121: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Useless post

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:

You are not even catching the drift at all..

I mean if there is no heaven or hell, what manner of sin would you gladly commit without fear.

doesn't that tell you a lot about the concept of heaven and hell?

5 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Akalia(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Life will have no value and meaning without the existence of heaven and hell or without GOD and the DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by viktor01(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
By nature, man is sinful so, except that old man is dead, our hearts always tend towards evil.
If there were no Heaven and Hell but the Holy Spirit still existed, I am quite sure I will still live right.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Flashh: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
orisa37:
Good question. If there were no Heaven and Earth, there would be no wheat and weeds, no good and bad, no light and darkness, no life and death, no faith and forget, no hope and abandon, no peace and worry, no success and failure and no love and hate etcetera. There will be no God and Devil and there will be no you and me.
Heaven or hell. Not Heaven and earth.

You don go taste that weed again abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Toks2008(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

What's the proof there is heaven or hell? So because some useless book said so and you just believe, bros no let me say u b fool o

You Don call me fool already...

Anyways you sound like an atheist .

Check my signature.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Akalia(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:
If there was no heaven or hell? I'll be having multiple s*x daily. Damn I would have been a "forkaholic". Thank God for God
dirty ass girl

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Spar7tan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
I would rather live my life as if heaven and hell exist and get there to discover that it doesn't exist, than to live my life as if it doesn't exist and find out that it exist..

3 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Sodijan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Richest people will cont. Enslave the poorer
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by olutosfem(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wickedness and immoralties would be at its heights
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by farouk2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Give us news about economic recession plsssssss.......
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
viktor01:
By nature, man is sinful so, except that old man is dead, our hearts always tend towards evil.
If there were no Heaven and Hell but the Holy Spirit still existed, I am quite sure I will still live right.
The best comment so far. Heaven and hell doesn't establish a man in righteousness neither does it enable him for righteous works. CHRIST and not heaven or hell is the center of the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all
God knows I m living my Heaven on Earth. Don't know about you.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by neowelsh(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
well if there is no heaven or hell, you wouldn't know what sin is. I guess it will be like the life of kid, a life without purpose

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by habsydiamond(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Are u guys saying America is heaven while nigeria na hell. I disagree with u guys becos I know buhari will soon turn the hell to heaven for us all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
There is actually no heaven and/or hell except the ones we create for ourselves. So, whatever you imagine that you could have done is actually some actions that you are missing out on. Need I also say that the God you crave for is the ocean, and you are the water in a glass cup. In essence, you are a drop of the same ocean you are searching for. Jesus repeated what was stated in the old testament and re-echoed it very clear yet many fail to understand..." Ye are gods, and Children of the Most High.

At the moment, OP I am living the life you imagine that you would have been living if there was no heaven or hell but with respect to sanctity of life. I will not send the water in the glass cup to the ocean, but I live everything else that is dreamt of, totally with the understanding of absence of heaven and hell at the end of time. And there is no time.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Evangdanyno2017(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Can you imagin a society without laws and norms. If there was no heaven or hell, Jesus would nt have died. Even if he die his would be in vain. John 14:1-3. God after the fall of man, made the provision for man restoration thru Chirst. Gensis 3:15. Heaven is real and hell is real mark 9:42-48.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by AngelAhnie(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't wanna imagine that.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Some stvpid reasoning sha!

If there were no heaven nor hell then earth wouldn't have existed, that in turn means there would be no life! Jeez!
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
Wickedness and immoralties would be at its heights
All the immoral things done now with the belief in different heavens/hells and add purgatory for some...do you honestly think there's any other new wickedness/immorality to be done by man?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Philinho(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect and worship the whites people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth
please just go n die....... stop speaking trash
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
surely I go do money ritual all the way, either with family members flesh, who cares!
tho now am a Yahoo boy
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
surely I go do money ritual all the way, either with family members flesh, who cares!
tho now am a Yahoo boy grin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Imagine there's no death.......
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Dbboy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
am living my life to the fullest and doing all kind of things I could possibly imagine. I would script my life how I please am in charge of it.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Philinho:

please just go n die....... stop speaking trash

Do you like sucking gorilla dick ??

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by jide219(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
I would ve kill buhari nd declare the state of Biafra ,and I will kidnap oyegun and mimiko
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect and worship the whites people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth
Bro u killed it. Kudos. I call it encapsulated delusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church? / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.