Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21802 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
No heaven, no hell yet we have America and Nigeria?

Op, heaven and hell are real wink

America is hell. I don't even know which is worse Nigeria or America

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by EreluY(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Same way I live.. Heaven and hell are fantasies.
What does it profit a man to pay tithe for pastor so Jesus will build mansion for you after you die? U be pikin? U know no say u don old? undecided

How is this madness different from believing in 72 virgins after death?

By the way, if God needs us to sing him for eternity. Just give him an ipod. HE is all-Powerful, so keeping it fully charged wont be a problem for him.

[size=18pt]YOU ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY, CRACKING MY RIBS IN THE PROCESS. ARE YOU A STAND UP COMEDIAN?[/size]
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Zenlife: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Really?
Do kindly share your experiences and last visit with this humble forum...
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by sonofluc1fer: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
EreluY:

[size=18pt]YOU ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY, CRACKING MY RIBS IN THE PROCESS. ARE YOU A STAND UP COMEDIAN?[/size]
I hear I might have a career in that. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Zenlife: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wasteful post.

NO HEAVEN NO HELL.

What it is?
The greatest notorious FANTASY.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by olutosfem(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrMarvelous:

All the immoral things done now with the belief in different heavens/hells and add purgatory for some...do you honestly think there's any other new wickedness/immorality to be done by man?
it would have been worst than it is now.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by yahmohy27: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect white people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of humanity

Who have seen this God ?? Nobody
Who have been to heaven before and told you how it looks ?? Nobody
Who have went to hell and told you guys how it looks ??

Or you read it in the Bible, who wrote the Bible ?? God ??

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth
This is confirmed rubbish talk
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by olutosfem(f): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Its already happening since the beginning of man kind cheesy grin
I know now but then without heaven or hell ehn nobody for remain for this world e go be kill as you go
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by omojeesu(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all

WE WOULD BE NO BETTER NOR WORSE THAN ANIMALS OR EVEN NON-LIVING MATTER

BUT FORTUNATELY THERE IS HEAVEN AND UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS HELL.

WE CANT WISH OR IMAGINE EITHER AWAY. IT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
The individual that made this post must be dealt with,
How CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
I know now but then without heaven or hell ehn nobody for remain for this world e go be kill as you go
but it's already happening, the crime most people commit in this world is out of this world cheesy....so many murderers, rapist, psychopaths, sociopaths torturers, so many people living in the dark in this world. I'm not surprised because according to the bible, life was made up of darkness first before light came in smiley....so darkness is first then light second....that's why to see anything pure(light) is very scarce but valuable....we live in a dark world smiley
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chimezirim121:

KEEP ON PROVING YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION TO CHOOSE THAT'S TO FIND OUT WHY SCIENTISTS HAVE Not been ABLE To CREATE human being or according to your madness called atheism (which I believe you'll soon recover) man originated from ape or monkey when will the same monkey or ape change to human being since they are human beings origin.
Your ignorance is Appalling! . But it can be cured tho by dropping the bible and picking up a science book.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toks2008:

You Don call me fool already...

Anyways you sound like an atheist .

Check my signature.

I'm not an atheist. I am a satanist.
Check my signature as well.

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

This is why i respect white people, they made the whole world believe that there's something called God, heaven and hell

Who do you call Jesus ?? The guy whose mother was impregnated by the holy spirit (the only person to be impregnated by this imaginary Holy spirit)
How and where did you get the picture of that Jesus that died 4000 years ago ?? Oh, there was iPhone 7 when your imaginary God was on earth
Who has seen your brain? Nobody
Who has touched your brain before? Nobody
So you see, with this your stvpid logic you definitely don't have a brain....
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by SAEJO: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
bennyann:

Amen, Amen! Thank you so much. God bless you for me and may He grant you your desires too according to His will for His thoughts towards you are good and may He give you an expected end in Jesus name. Amen!
Thanks a lot.
you are welcome
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Kebabs(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sonoflic1fer, ur siggy say Jesus loves the poor and blesses the rich, howzit that u come to speak of Jesus, ur moniker speaks of lucifer and yet u say heaven and hell are fantasies?
sonofluc1fer:
What does it profit a man to pay tithe for pastor so Jesus will build mansion for you after you die? U be pikin? U know no say u don old? undecided

By the way, if God needs us to sing him for eternity. Just give him an ipod. HE is all-Powerful, so keeping it fully charged wont be a problem for him.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Christardor: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Father please forgive him for he knows not what he is typing.
OlajumokeBread:
There is no Heaven
There is no Hell
And God doesn't exist

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by fyneboi79(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Nna men you too much! See logic wey u blast here. I also think those things are fantacies too. Pastors wicked!

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by KiziitoKennel(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:
If there was no heaven or hell? I'll be having multiple s*x daily. Damn I would have been a "forkaholic". Thank God for God

HIV for don kill yuu grin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
it would have been worst than it is now.
Really? Can you think of anything that can be done by humans that hasn't already been done?

Can you think of anything worse than this right now? If you can, I'd be glad to hear it. kiss
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
loved21:

Who has seen your brain? Nobody
Who has touched your brain before? Nobody
So you see, with this your stvpid logic you definitely don't have a brain....
Holding a rational debate with this religionitards is akin to trying to school a 5yo about quantum physics. It is exercise in futility. Does what u wrote make sense even to you your own reasoning?

We KNOW he has a brain, we don't need FAITH or BELIEVE to assert that he has a brain.

The fact of him having a brain can be VERIFIED by all and sundry. Through magnetic imagine resonance, CT scan, through surgery et all.

Your god is invisible, imaginary, unverifiable and undetectable. That is why you need faith and believe to assert his/her/it existence. Faith is not fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by MENTORCH(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

I don't know why Nigerians living in Nigeria think America is easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by EreluY(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I hear I might have a career in that. grin

Go for it. You definitely cracked my ribs. lol.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Bandeco(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Christardor:
Father please forgive him for he knows not what he is typing.
Is this all Ur mental capacity can come up with.

Quoting him and writing this (someone who doesn't even believe in ur imaginary sky father) is like me quoting you and saying MY FATHER - THE ONE AND ONLY FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER PLEASE FORGIVE HIM FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE IS TYPING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by EreluY(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bandeco:

Holding a rational debate with this religionitards is akin to trying to school a 5yo about quantum physics. It is exercise in futility. Does what u wrote make sense even to you your own reasoning?

We KNOW he has a brain, we don't need FAITH or BELIEVE to assert that he has a brain.

The fact of him having a brain can be VERIFIED by all and sundry. Through magnetic imagine resonance, CT scan, through surgery et all.

Your god is invisible, imaginary, unverifiable and undetectable. That is why you need faith and believe to assert his/her/it existence. Faith is not fact!

Thank you for responding to that dwarf. In all probability, s/he is a graduate of a Nigerian university. I think it's high time all Nigerian post secondary schools made logic and clear thought mandatory for all its students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by bebe2(f): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
MENTORCH:

I don't know why Nigerians living in Nigeria think America is easy.

Only lazy pple say America is hard.
A country where u can work and get paid. Pls ways hard there?
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Immorttal: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
Whatever we imagine and visualize, we create them in the alternate universe. In summary, those who imagine the existence of heaven and hell have thereby created it in their dimensions but its purely an illusion. There is no geographical heaven or hell in this dimension or any.
yu are making sense,. i once held this notion. ilusions just like the one we are living now is very very powerful. a Christian might just die just to experience the "illusion" heaven thats why many NDE cases reported seeign heaven.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by femag: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
If there is no hell and heaven, then other things will be on ground to guide people the way they live
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Omeny: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

I thank God I am not the only one thinking about this.

I never knew we are many.

Is heaven and hell not here on earth?

Example America Vs Nigeria.

Just asking ni oo
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Christardor: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Keep being a slowpoke.
How were you formed in your mom's womb..no be God's work abi.
The funniest part of it that,most of you forming atheist still subconciously say "na God save you" if someone escapes a near death experience or when someone escapes consequences after offence.
So,keep fooling yourself,e go so clear for your eyes when death visit you.
Bandeco:

Is this all Ur mental capacity can come up with.

Quoting him and writing this (someone who doesn't even believe in ur imaginary sky father) is like me quoting you and saying MY FATHER - THE ONE AND ONLY FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER PLEASE FORGIVE HIM FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE IS TYPING.
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by femag: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sin will not exist and I will be free to live my life the way it pleases me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church? / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye / Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.