Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (21818 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2016
misscall247:
My dear I worship God for whom he is........Hell or heaven hardly occur to me

NA SO. TELL DEM.. I 'liked' your post though

1 Like

Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by realmindz: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Billyonaire:
Whatever we imagine and visualize, we create them in the alternate universe. In summary, those who imagine the existence of heaven and hell have thereby created it in their dimensions but its purely an illusion. There is no geographical heaven or hell in this dimension or any.
This is interesting, u and otemanuduno have same views

Goddys 4evergod2 Jacksonville Wilgrea7 kingebukasblog
This guy claims are in line with otem's version, also they both claim they meditate, is it posible that otemanuduno is right after all? grin
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by oaroloye(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
SHALOM!

Toks2008:
Each passing day we keep battling between upholding the ordinances of GOD and acting out our sinful fantasies but we try to live a decent life in order to avoid ending up in hell.Nevertheless I always ask myself this question;

What kind of lifestyle would I have been living if there is no heaven,hell, GOD's commandments or even judgement day?.

So let us know the type of lifestyle you will be living.

Over to you all

HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST BECAUSE OF CHARACTERISTICS OF EXISTENCE THAT MAKE LIFE POSSIBLE.

If there were no Heaven nor Hell, there would be no HEAVENLY LIFE, and no AFTERLIFE.

We would be stuck with LEVEL 8 AWARENESS, and no sense of Right & Wrong, only Survival of the Fittest.

I WOULD THEREFORE ENDEAVOR TO BECOME THE FITTEST: ANYBODY STANDING BETWEEN ME AND HALLE BERRY WOULD SERIOUSLY NOT-SURVIVE-!
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by urahara(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I hear I might have a career in that. grin

A big tyme career. Why dont u go into making atheist videos like darkmatter
Re: Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. by orisa37: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
There'll be no Above and Below. There'll be no Top and no Bottom. Life will be limited to Space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye / Is This The True Consequence Of Not Giving Offering In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.