Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria (9935 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by kzzyguy02: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
That a good one step from Techno, a plus for there company and a plus employment, cheaper rate device for we Nigerians.
( check http://kzinfonews..com for more info on tech news)
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by greggng: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls I need urgent advice on this matter. A woman I call mummy cos of her age approached me to assist her buy a phone within the range of 25k her budget. I ve already taught her how to use ipad. I am thinking about android phone. Which one will be best for her and within the range. I don't know much about android cos I still love my BlackBerry. .i want response to ve this in mind. Ruggedness, bat3 life, etc
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by prettytolanee(f): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where are they putting the office. Hope its not Lekki sha? They should come to Ikeja o.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by Worksunlimited: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tecmobs:
Chinese phone company, Tecno, whose business has entered its 10th year the Middle East and African markets, has informed of plans to set up a manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

For effect, the firm said it has secured a large expanse of land in one of the choicest areas of Lagos.

Tecno Deputy Marketing Manager, Nigeria, Attai Oguche, who disclosed this in Lagos, at the launch of the firm’s new mobile devices—Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus, said the firm is committed to the Nigerian market, hence the need to site a manufacturing plant in the country.

Oguche said while Tecno has its first African manufacturing plant in Ethiopia, the firm has established presence in 48 territories, “Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania respectively remain the biggest market on the continent for the phone company.”

The firm said it has revolutionised mobile telephony in well over 30 African countries; giving mobile users global quality devices at affordable rates. The strategy of adopting innovation works and for Tecno, the turning point was the introduction of dual SIM technology into its range of feature phones and smartphones well before top mobile brands doing business in same markets could respond to a glaring consumer need.

Giving more insight into the newly launched device, which was globally unveiled in Dubai, UAE, Tecno Digital Marketing Executive, Jesse Oguntimehin, said the firm currently controls 25.3 per cent market share in Nigeria.

The Official launch of Phantom 6 on September 25 at Burj Khalifa towers; Dubai is brand’s first step in long-term growth plan for the Middle-east and South American markets

Oguntimehin said Tecno has a good reason to celebrate its first decade of existence; enjoying particularly rising shipment to Africa and south-east Asian markets

VISIT SITE
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/10/tecno-expands-to-new-markets-plans-to.html?m=1

Make this people no come jere... Na Xiaomi suppose come open manufacturing plant for ere...
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by akmath: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Because of phantom 6 plus I no dey chop food 4 school again. Make money complete quick ma go buy am. Afterall d scripture says man must not live by bread alone.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by akmath: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Make this people no come jere... Na Xiaomi suppose come open manufacturing plant for ere...
my brother make we appreciate the one wey see first. If Tecno come e no mean say Xiaomi no fit come. The country is big enough.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by excanny: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
akmath:
Because of phantom 6 plus I no dey chop food 4 school again. Make money complete quick ma go buy am. Afterall d scripture says man must not live by bread alone.

I like you jare. It takes a man of self disciple to achieve something great.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by akmath: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
awelekiti:
Are you aware that nickel had been discovered in Nigeria? Chinese are smart people. One of the factors to consider before setting up an industry is nearness or proximity to raw materials. Nickel can draw the likes of apple, microsoft, samsung, etc to Nigeria in near future due to this. Labour is also cheap here. This is why we've been appealing to our Niger-delta brothers to stop the act of kidnapping and vandalism, also appealing to our northern brothers to stop killing innocent nigerians. Before an investor can put down his/money, he'd first consider security and safety of his investment and workers. All these vices can render their regions underdeveloped if they continue.
May you live long.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by Norman4real(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
I think it doesn't really matter if the phones become cheaper or not, they'll be providing jobs, giving youths skills and even paying more taxes
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by topradar4(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
prettytolanee:
Where are they putting the office. Hope its not Lekki sha? They should come to Ikeja o.

Most of their retail offices is in ikeja, so presume that's where the factory might be sighted
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by shiftback: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
tonio2wo:

With nepa wahala? D difference wont be much o! They will spend huge for power.
You've a point, but i guess they must have weighed the pros and cons and decided that citing a plant here will make sense.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by tonio2wo: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
shiftback:

You've a point, but i guess they must have weighed the pros and cons and decided that citing a plant here will make sense.
Of course it will make sense but we are talking about whether the price will drop or be d same.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by Freelancerx: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fingers crossed. As this will enhance the economy and create more jobs. I hope this materializes soon.
Re: Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria by Abdstrakt(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
The plant couldn't start any sooner.
We need the jobs and hopefully a reduced price that will come with it.
Great move by Tecno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Phones Under 70,000 Naira In Nigeria / Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. / I Need Where To Download Mtn Free Browsing Proxy For Opera 4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.