Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 (3730 Views)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? / Last Sex With EX Before The Wedding Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 by 9jagist247: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
STORY: MY FIRST AND LAST SEX WITH MY SUGAR MUMMY PART 3

The following day we woke up around 11am, so weak….

Anita: So when are you going to buy your own car? Cos it is your mate just bought a new car.
I was surprised, she couldn’t even say good morning or even praise me for last night.
Me: is that how to say good morning in calabar?
She stood, obviously still naked, wearing her cloths.
Me: Are you leaving now?
Anita: see Jimi you better do something fast, is Ejiro not your mate? (She sat on the bed). I thought you guys are into yahoo together, did you know how much he spent at the club yesterday? This your own yahoo i don’t understand it at all.
Me: You better don’t compare me with Ejiro, Ejiro is doing more than yahoo.
Please don’t start this morning.
Anita: more than yahoo indeed. Why can’t you also do more than yahoo.

Look at his girlfriend Sade , she’s no more living in a room, she moved to a Behind self contain, me I’m still living in one room on campus, ehn, Ejiro even got her a new iphone 5 with the BlackBerry Q10 she’s using. See me I am tired of this Z10 you got for me abeg. I’m tired of all these rubbish, you can’t just be fucking....... Continue Reading@

http://www.primebaze.net/2016/10/my-first-and-last-sex-with-my-sugar-mummy-part-3.html
Re: Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 by Dotwillis1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
do your self a favour and post errytin here undecided

(1) (Reply)

'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral / How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse / He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.