Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament (3727 Views)

Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by eghosa77: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Here’s a story of a Nigerian Lady identified as Mary, who said ‘No’ to her boyfriend of three years when he popped the question.

She says she wasn’t ready, and even after giving her boyfriend the ‘please don’t do this’ look when he was about to go on his knees, he still went ahead and popped the question.

Now she’s regretting that she broke his heart, and wants him to come back so she can say ‘Yes’ to his marriage proposal.

Read her below:

“My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.

I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.

I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.

He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got.

I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.

David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!

I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!

I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.

Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.”

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
the important question IS why did you actually say no?! until you have a "valid" reason, then David should never give you a second chance...

10 Likes

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by neyop85(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
If your story is true then I love David. I would do exactly the same thing he did.

David is good, Every Guy should be like David.

Why do I have this tingling feeling that your story is made up? After years on nairaland u want to make front front page. Let’s see if it works. smiley

11 Likes

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by ClitoPen: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who is ever ready for a proposal? It's the best surprise on earth if u don't know. Once u know the exact moment a proposal is coming then u ve lost it...

Simply put: you are not mature yet and marriage is not for kids
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
David please come back, look for one of her well behaved friends and marry her. Do me a favor by inviting Mary for the wedding.

Thanks in advance.

23 Likes

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by ClitoPen: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
If am david, there s no second chance cos am not ready to live in fear with my life partner as I may do or ask for something like food or....and like joke she will take her leave saying she wasn't prepared to do so, that I took her unawares!

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by elantraceey(f): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
The I'm not ready card doesn't make any sense to me , was she going to get married the very day he proposed to her? She should tell him the real reason she said no.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by iBlaze(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
after breaking someone's heart u nw realise u are getting old and u want him back
my advice: it does not look like david is coming back (same tin i would have done) simply move on with ur life nd u have learnt ur lesson now. don't say no next time if u meant yes
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by ohimi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mary if really cares for David PM.
I just spoke with him immediately i saw this post and smile...
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Artistree: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
ohimi:
Mary if really cares for David PM.
I just spoke with him immediately i saw this post and smile...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good for both of them. Stupid boys kneeling and disgracing themselves like pussies
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by samwise99(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
neyop85:

Why do I have this tingling feeling that your story is made up? After years on nairaland u want to make front front page. Let’s see if it works. smiley
U too wicked.. I swear
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Biggie225(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
U took David as mugu 'side nigga' then he proposed to you,, you refused him because of the main nigga 'Bleep boy' .then after he bleeped and dumped you after three years. You want to give your wide leaking dualized puci to David.... sorry my dear u messed urself up..

Women too dey mumu,,

1 Like

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
many people don't value what they have until they loose it.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by KINGRUNZZ: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin e good for am
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by efighter: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
David please come back, look for one of her well behaved friends and marry her. Do me a favor by inviting Mary for the wedding.

Thanks in advance.

Please David, don't do what the poster said above. We don't want another "Lady commit suicide after ex-boyfriend married her close friend". There is recession and depression in the land already, please don't add transition to it.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by naijapips04: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
This girl is stupid.

When he proposed, she didn't accept because she doesn't obviously love him.

He was a spare tire. She has a boyfriend that she hoped would marry her.

When that one disappointed her, maybe because she started pestering him about marriage ( since the first eediota proposed) , she now remembered her spare and want to go back to him.

That's is how foolish girls are. They never value what they have. They are so insatiable it's sickening.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by 234GT(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
You never loved him. Dating or marriage should be spontaneous and not forced.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Alariiwo: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
naijapips04:
This girl is stupid.

When he proposed, she didn't accept because she doesn't obviously love him.

He was a spare tire. She has a boyfriend that she hoped would marry her.

When that one disappointed her, maybe because she started pestering him about marriage ( since the first eediota proposed) , she now remembered her spare and want to go back to him.

That's is how foolish girls are. They never value what they have. They are so insatiable it's sickening.

They take men as fools with no emotions of their own.

After giving him public disgrace which people will forever use to stigmatize him, she now wants her plan B back after plan A failed.

Thay guy should thank his stars and just move on
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by emmancipated(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Would you be my lover, yes no yes Would you be my lover, yes no yes Kedike......
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
elantraceey:
The I'm not ready card doesn't make any sense to me , was she going to get married the very day he proposed to her? She should tell him the real reason she said no.
That excuse makes sense to me even though I am not a woman
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Kenzico(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
eghosa77:
Here’s a story of a Nigerian Lady identified as Mary, who said ‘No’ to her boyfriend of three years when he popped the question.

She says she wasn’t ready, and even after giving her boyfriend the ‘please don’t do this’ look when he was about to go on his knees, he still went ahead and popped the question.

Now she’s regretting that she broke his heart, and wants him to come back so she can say ‘Yes’ to his marriage proposal.

Read her below:

“My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.

I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.

I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.

He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got.

I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.

David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!

I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!

I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.

Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.”

She messed up already!! If I were David, I would shut the world behind her

I wouldn't consider her anymore after that drama.

She squashed my precious ego...She might prolly be into another Nigger
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Leonyluiz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Thanks in advance.

F**kin A* man.... These skeezy arse ladies just think they can do anyhow ones they know you are in love with them...

we are not mannequins.. we have feelings too...

Me dont care what nobody say.. aint never getting involved nomore
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by sunbilor(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Medicine after death.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by elantraceey(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
That excuse makes sense to me even though I am not a woman

Oh really, you've been in a relationship with someone for 3years and still you're not ready to be he's fiancee.. then what have the relationship been about?
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2018
She can press the rewind button and if it doesn't work, then she should shut that hole in between her face. angry
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by queenfav(f): 3:34am On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:

Oh really, you've been in a relationship with someone for 3years and still you're not ready to be he's fiancee.. then what have the relationship been about?
Exactly! Now sef, within 6 months of dating you ought to be ready.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Topend: 5:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Hah hah hahaaaaa

Its your turn to propose to David with a golden ring, let see if he will say yes. Daughter of Eve
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:

Something else, every other person's focus isn't on marriage, moreover there could be something about the guy then that made her say so, you never can tell.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by naijapips04: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
Something else, every other person's focus isn't on marriage, moreover there could be something about the guy then that made her say so, you never can tell.

so what has changed about the guy since she said No? I get it the guy traveled abroad. grin fvcking gold diggers.
Re: He Proposed, I Said No, But now i want To say Yes. Lady Lament by KingLennon(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2018
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. You messed up, move on...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Social Media Users Did To This Semi-nude Lady (photo) / I Don't Want To Die / She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.