Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? (4423 Views)

Can I Still Trust This Old Friend Of Mine?? / Can I Still Trust Her? / Should I Still Trust Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by emperorlaqrin: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.
But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Jamie90(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
I can only be 1 and 3.

1: I will hug her tight and whisper into her ears that I understand she was anxious and scared; perhaps she wasn't thinking straight. After which, I will apologize and strangle her to death.

3: If invited for peace talk, I would try my best to explain to her husband what fear could cause. After fooling myself, I'd hand over a gun to him and tell him to shoot her oesophagus cause that is what I would have done.

19 Likes

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by SafetyFirst(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Odikwa very risky.
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
My wife organized the robbery.
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by mespusinglez(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Old Story. ~ But, I'll Tell The Man To Be Careful Because She Can Kill him Any Time. ~ women are evil you know
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by walexGodson(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Best thing is to walk away from the relationship
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by afezy110(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
I will call neighbours beat the robbers and collect my property back. abi no bullet dey gun na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't care how many children I have with her. Even 50".im done being her husband. Same thing applies if the woman is in the shoe. If I happen to be a mediator, I'll wash my hands off it, because if I open my mouth to talk, that marriage is as good as dead rat

She pulled the trigger right, as if I don't know how to pull a trigger

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Katier00(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Like if you have watched this movie in African magic epic

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by OgaBuhari: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jamie90:
I can only be 1 and 3.

1: I will hug her tight and whisper into her ears that I understand she was anxious and scared; perhaps she wasn't thinking straight. After which, I will apologize and strangle her to death.

3: If invited for peace talk, I would try my best to explain to her husband what fear could cause. After fooling myself, I'd hand over a gun to him and tell him to shoot her oesophagus cause that is what I would have done.
you're very wicked and heartless grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by sulakishop(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
How much is 50litres of concentrated acid these days?

She need baptism!
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by DonroxyII: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
I won't trust her again OK not because of the act ....but she can't trust herself again
How do u trust who can't trust ihmself !
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jamie90:
I can only be 1 and 3.

seriously

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by franklingud(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nah wa of

If na me be d man I will divorce her ASAP
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by modextus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jamie90:
I can only be 1 and 3.

This man no get joy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by newdawn2017(f): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
mespusinglez:
Old Story. ~ But, I'll Tell The Man To Be Careful Because She Can Kill him Any Time. ~ women are evil you know
& so re most men, they hideous.
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by biodex(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
1 n 3, I believe the husband must have offended his wife, and the wife has gotten the opportunity to avenged the husband. Back to the question, I go just apologized to the woman and send her packing straight. 3 I will just advice the husband to divorce straight

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by chiommy123(f): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
I will advise her husband to forgive her because it's for better for worse. but me I will carry my bag and run away
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Mitchsin(f): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
emperorlaqrin:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.
But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.

No jokes mehn,for her to her pulled the trigger..
Uhmm, young man . I think the best is to walk away..
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Deckline(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Can i still trust her
HELL NO!!!
She is not really a wife material. A wife should be willing to die for her husband. T/F?
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Eagle360(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2018
afezy110:
I will call neighbours beat the robbers and collect my property back. abi no bullet dey gun na
you nailed it.
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2018
dingbang:
My wife organized the robbery.
gbam!
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by emoa2002(m): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Well, i won't throw her out, but will show her love to prove another point in her life, because the love i will show her will be like hipping coals of fire on her. But to be honest i will not be faithful again
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:29am On Aug 13, 2018
The robbers wanted to open the man's eyes

Shooting your husband of how many years without hesitation undecided that one no be innocenty undecided

Which excuse will she give She for kill herself nau undecided

I would have asked the man to find out where he have wronged her but trying to kill the man undecided

The only reconciliation is divorce! Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by Upsidedown9ja(m): 3:02am On Aug 13, 2018
I will kill myself by myself, is better I die a hero because she will still want to kill me. Puchikom
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by mespusinglez(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2018
newdawn2017:
& so re most men, they hideous.
Your Life,Your Problem
Re: Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? by greenmonk: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2018
sulakishop:
How much is 50litres of concentrated acid these days?

She need baptism!
50litres for wetin, you have not seen the damage done by 1spoon of acid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos / Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / +*********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.