Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months (928 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2016
I and my mother hasn't spoken in ten months even though we live together.

I used to try to start a conversation with her but itwouldn't go anywhere. For example, she would just say something and wouldn't elaborate on it or she would just say something short and just wait for me to say something else. She would often tell me not to speak to her.

So I got tired of these and just decided not to speak to her again. And it's beginning to affect me.

What do you think I should do about this?
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Sad

To solve you must go back to where it started. What the reason was. For her to continue means the reason persists. If you want it to change you have to get rid of the reason. Unless it's something a human being cannot do.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
Sad

To solve you must go back to where it started. What the reason was. For her to continue means the reason persists. If you want it to change you have to get rid of the reason. Unless it's something a human being cannot do.
There's no reason and I doubt that I did anything wrong.

She's always been like that with everyone and the only difference is that I usually try to talk to her.
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 10, 2016
mamagee3:

There's no reason and I doubt that I did anything wrong.

She's always been like that with everyone and the only difference is that I usually try to talk to her.
She may be stressed.
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by babajero(m): 3:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Simple you and your mother have a problem, and judging from your write up your mother, is a single mother, because no reasonable married woman will behave that way, even if she does you talk to your father, but in this case I can't imagine any being around you, so either go to your pastor or look for any of her close friend to talk to.
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by tukdi: 3:40am On Oct 10, 2016
mamagee3:
I and my mother hasn't spoken in ten months even though we live together.

I used to try to start a conversation with her but itwouldn't go anywhere. For example, she would just say something and wouldn't elaborate on it or she would just say something short and just wait for me to say something else. She would often tell me not to speak to her.

So I got tired of these and just decided not to speak to her again. And it's beginning to affect me.

What do you think I should do about this?
The only thing I can say for now is that most times, we offend people unknowingly!

There are certain people that you offend unkowingly and they draw your attention to that BUT there are also people you offend unknowingly and they keep quiet with the believe that you did what you did knowingly! cool

My advice: walk up to her and ask her what your offence is! If she tells you, fine!

If she doesn't, then insist she tells You BUT if after all said and done, she still tells you that you haven't done anything wrong THEN just humbly tell her that if there is anything you've done to her that she can't say it out, that she should please find a place in her heart and forgive you, that you will never do it again! cool

I know is not easy BUT just swallow your pride and do it!

You can thank me later if you like! Here in Nairaland, your happiness is our concern!!! cool

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2016
There is a sort of invicible misunderstanding between yourself and your mum. Like the Poster above me had just stated. Even you don't need to start questioning her about what you did wrong. Just wake up during the night (12-2a.m.), kneel down or prostrate as your gender may be, seek her forgiveness for all your wrongdoings toward her. She will narate what you have done to her and also forgive you..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by badassdude: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2016
So why is it on romance section? undecided
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Now I understand. It's hereditary. It's in the family blood

The madness is real
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Now I understand. It's hereditary. It's in the family blood

The madness is real
I know you will be here smiley. The love is strong cheesy
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by falcon01: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2016
get married an give her a grandchild.
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
She may be stressed.
For 10 months?
Re: My Mother Hasn't Spoken To Me In Ten Months by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
KissChris:

For 10 months?

People can be stressed for years.

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi / What Kind Of Stupid Question Is This? SEE PHOTOS / Why Du Most Guys Take Diss As A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.