Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka (18803 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Supreme Court Removes Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka As House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2016
EasternPride:

the funny thing is, almost all regions have taken turns under the democratic dispensations to preside over affairs of this contraption, and all of them have failed woefully, even Buhari's own is double failure.

Only Igbos have not presided over affairs in Aso rock, so no be we dey spoil una naija. u dolts can continue voting ur prefered tribes/regions, we still dey.

We still park like one corner like tomato.

Okwa anyi no ya, anyi kposa ka tomato. cheesy cheesy

Jonathan fail more than any President in entire Africa. He is Igbo. When we say Hausa it means Fulani, kanuri etc So get that right. Likewise when we say Igbo it means east. Ijaw is East.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by DONSMITH123(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by EasternPride: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Jonathan fail more than any President in entire Africa. He is Igbo. When we say Hausa it means Fulani, kanuri etc So get that right. Likewise when we say Igbo it means east. Ijaw is East.

Get away from here, you hypocritical twa.t, now Ijaw is East and East to you means Igbo, may Amadi.oha make ur life miserable you double tongued Pharisee.
Hypocrisy and double tongue will never get you anywhere, Ijaw is Igbo my foot.

Now it is convenient for you to call Ijaw East, because it has come to Jona, but when it is oil, they are south south south, and has no anything to do with south east.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2016
EasternPride:

Get away from here, you hypocritical twa.t, now Ijaw is East and East to you means Igbo, may Amadi.oha make ur life miserable you double tongued Pharisee.
Hypocrisy and double tongue will never get you anywhere, Ijaw is Igbo my foot.

Now it is convenient for you to call Ijaw East, because it has come to Jona, but when it is oil, they are south south south, and has no anything to do with south east.

Na Today you know. When it comes to politics Nigeria is divided into 3

West (Yoruba)

North (Majority Hausa)

East (Majority Igbo)

But when it comes to day 2 day activities. That is when we have NE NW NC SE SS SE.

Get that into your skull

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by matamaros: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
SweetLove0:

God bless you.
SAME TO YOU. ANYONE CRITICISING BUHARI SHOULD HAVE A CLEAN RECORD

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by majekre: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
then what is he?
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by michoim(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
This man is a drunk
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by omenkaGrazing: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

E dosent concern you. You're the one complaining because Tinuba supported baba against the corrupt ineffectual Buffon. We rather vote Yoruba people than SS and SE. And am not talking of Tinuba only. I said Yoruba. For Igbos lie lie.

That is why we are saying that you and yorubas should remain and form oduarewanistan republic. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by kenzysmith: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
OK he still northern President some kind words were person papa dey talk self if so they I non mature I for call this guy ode but I non go talk am I go just call mumu
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by eghexs76: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
What's this fool saying........you don't even know how to contribute to a discussion. ..
Agbayah
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by nattyGENT: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
May Allah eliminate all sectional leaders & their followers. Click like if you say amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Yeligray(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't beliv it so there are still people who don't believe what they see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Progressive01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tony Okafor, Awka
Orumba North-South in Anambra State, Mr. Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka

All iPod miscreants.
Next!
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ezeonwuka is simply a drunk...
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by goshen26: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Only idiot will fall for this, when they get to Abuja they forget being Igbo, they deceive their kinsmen only when they are at home. Show ur brothers that u support Biafra by resigning
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Deepfreezer(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
SweetLove0:

eya, e pain you? go hit your head.
you're a fool for suggesting that.
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by SAINTHUD(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am always let down when I read such rubbish,but that a man who didn't run a primary but needed a court order to be a REP thinks he has more electoral qualification than the president baffles me. Truth is whether we like it or not,we have him as president and till 2019 we just have to live with that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by conductor1: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
goshen26:
Only idiot will fall for this, when they get to Abuja they forget being Igbo, they deceive their kinsmen only when they are at home. Show ur brothers that u support Biafra by resigning
How many Igbo Reps were in Abuja when Nigeria declared war on Biafra in 1967?
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Deepfreezer(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:
You naturally hate Hausa-Fulani. You did not vote Buhari 2015, so your vote wount even count in 2019 election. You're just 5%. And to the shameless House of Representatives member, we will also probe you. God help you we find national money in your rat hole. We will repatriate the money and jail you. It's just a prayer. I pray his hands are not clean, dat he is coming out 2 make noise.

Let the whole world hear it. Buhari is not a coward and he is deaf to your media propaganda of witch-hunting and Marginalization. And the North is solidly behind him. Any northerners who claim to hate Buhari is a lair. He might say it, but what matters he is still going to vote 4 him come 2019. I.e if he decided to contest. If not, then the next president will be Yoruba and Hausa v.p.

Igbo will have to wait till 2031 then we will decide weda they learn to respect us or not. If their arrogance have drop, we will give them V.P ticket. If not, until they learn their lesson. And that means you lose two things Biafra and Hope of leading Nigeria.
whos is this mumu?? ? Maga that domt know anything or own half plot for himself. Keep talking trash while real men buy over the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
He is saying rubbish. Who then is the president
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Phi001(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:
You naturally hate Hausa-Fulani. You did not vote Buhari 2015, so your vote wount even count in 2019 election. You're just 5%. And to the shameless House of Representatives member, we will also probe you. God help you we find national money in your rat hole. We will repatriate the money and jail you. It's just a prayer. I pray his hands are not clean, dat he is coming out 2 make noise.

Let the whole world hear it. Buhari is not a coward and he is deaf to your media propaganda of witch-hunting and Marginalization. And the North is solidly behind him. Any northerners who claim to hate Buhari is a lair. He might say it, but what matters he is still going to vote 4 him come 2019. I.e if he decided to contest. If not, then the next president will be Yoruba and Hausa v.p.

Igbo will have to wait till 2031 then we will decide weda they learn to respect us or not. If their arrogance have drop, we will give them V.P ticket. If not, until they learn their lesson. And that means you lose two things Biafra and Hope of leading Nigeria.
Don't you realise how dumbb you sound?
Oh, right! You're too dumbb to.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by AntiWailer: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na Biafra President.
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by AfroBlue(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Did Mr. Ezeonwuka put any energy into submitting the names of any qualified and vetted individuals from his region for positions?

or is he content in just being an canine barking at the moon? grin
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Lankaline(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Are yur parents siblings??
Thats by the way,i heard yu had a brain transplant and the brain rejected yu,,,keep making use of yur 0 IQ,,,
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Felincous(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eeyah, he wants 2 be relevant 2? His name sef wan crack my Iphone 7. If u laaaaaf.....
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by Lankaline(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?,,and Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull,,,,if i were yu,i will sue ma brain for non-support

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by mavinc4u(f): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
FriendChoice:

My dear is everything okay with you? Must everybody vote for Buhari? The same way 5% from SS /SE voted for Buhari is the same way 5% form North voted for GEJ so what is all these hatred for? Try not to die of hatred because that is the worst thing that will happen to any man. How can a yoruba man be president when the likes atiku and elrufia are there? You better wake up from sleep.
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by cindyrocks(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari is the president of Duara.

Period.
Re: Buhari Not Yet Nigerian President – Rep, Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka by flokii: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
see his flat skull.. lol

after insulting the fine General (retd), calling him all sort of names, gave him "just" 5% of their votes and also spreading islamization propaganda everywhere. They now want preferential treatment.

yeye person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / "Our Depots Are Empty" - Petroleum Marketers Association Says / Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.