Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

What's View On This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's View On This Question (628 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Why Do Women Ask This Question On The First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's View On This Question by Joshrob(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Should a lady consult her man before cutting her hair ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's View On This Question by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm, let me wait for the poster below me if he will have something sensible to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's View On This Question by Emperoradrian(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
I can't categorically giv an Answer now,I think d poster above me has something to say.....let me not say somtin NW,and my Oga at d top will say anoda.
Re: What's View On This Question by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
'If' they are married,of course she should consult her husband before cutting her hair,if he's cool with it fine...

if it is boyvriend n girlvriend things,you are free to do what you like with your hair...but if looked at critically,you might have to ask for permission from bae first,he might not like you being on low cut...

what am i typing self?
Re: What's View On This Question by missvera(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tiny23:
'If' they are married,of course she should consult her husband before cutting her hair,if he's cool with it fine...

if it is boyvriend n girlvriend things,you are free to do what you like with your hair...but if looked at critically,you might have to ask for permission from bae first,he might not like you being on low cut...

what am i typing self?
gbam!
Re: What's View On This Question by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
missvera:
gbam!

lol@signature

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Scam / Would You Allow Your Wife Breastfeed Your Kid In Public? / How To Get A Guy To Like You - From The Very First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.