Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... (6213 Views)

Do Girls Easily Cheat With Those who disvirgined Them???? / The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
1) she always allow u have sex with her, even when its obvious she doesn't want to.
A gal will dat will also visit her male friends and fall under pressure.
A gf dat denies u sex once in a while not minding if u bring d sky down...is a strong and most likely a faithful gf.

2) she's selfish and materialistic.
A weak easy to swerve cheat of a gf will be concerned only abt stuffs u can buy for her, money u can give her. The last tin she wanna hear frm u is "am broke", she love hearing stuffs like "babe let's go to d cinema", "let's go for shopping"...a gf like dat will easily be swerved by any rich looking guy.
But a caring, strong gf isn't moved by materialism, she loves hearing stuffs like "babe I just bout a land", "baby I kept some money inside ur bag, I dint tell u cos I know u won't wanna collect it" etc....if ur gf is like dis...u got a keeper.

3) an overly obedient, dependent slowpoke of a gf....if ur gf is a "yes sir" kinda gal, she agrees with all u say and do all u say, has low self esteem, etc....am sure with a gf like dis ure feeling like a man rite? Wrong...ur gf is gonna be made to cheat on u soonest....cos one day she will always meet a confident guy dat will shaken her core and av sex with her before she even knows wats happening.
But a stubborn, independent, strongwilled gf is way harder to intimidate, she will always stand her ground and put u or anyone in Deir place....a gf like dis will most likely be faithful.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Marcus2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
very true, I concur

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaiiiii no be lie oooo [size=20pt] op you are 100% correct [/size]

5 Likes

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Frankraj: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ifakiland:
1) she always allow u have sex with her, even when its obvious she doesn't want to.
A gal will dat will also visit her male friends and fall under pressure.
A gf dat denies u sex once in a while not minding if u bring d sky down...is a strong and most likely a faithful gf.
2) she's selfish and materialistic.
A weak easy to swerve cheat of a gf will be concerned only abt stuffs u can buy for her, money u can give her. The last tin she wanna hear frm u is "am broke", she love hearing stuffs like "babe let's go to d cinema", "let's go for shopping"...a gf like dat will easily be swerved by any rich looking guy.
But a caring, strong gf isn't moved by materialism, she loves hearing stuffs like "babe I just bout a land", "baby I kept some money inside ur bag, I dint tell u cos I know u won't wanna collect it" etc....if ur gf is like dis...u got a keeper.
3) an overly obedient, dependent slowpoke of a gf....if ur gf is a "yes sir" kinda gal, she agrees with all u say and do all u say, has low self esteem, etc....am sure with a gf like dis ure feeling like a man rite? Wrong...ur gf is gonna be made to cheat on u soonest....cos one day she will always meet a confident guy dat will shaken her core and av sex with her before she even knows wats happening.
But a stubborn, independent, strongwilled gf is way harder to intimidate, she will always stand her ground and put u or anyone in Deir place....a gf like dis will most likely be faithful.

Only number 2 is true
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
Chaiiiii no be lie oooo [size=20pt] op you are 100% correct [/size]
I tell u bro, its very real. On Saturday I had sex with a gal who has a bf....cos she culdnt say no! Removing her clothes was dere saying "I av a bf" am like "he won't know nah" and she smiled and sed ok....cos of u o!
Forking weak gal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ifakiland:

I tell u bro, its very real. On Saturday I had sex with a gal who has a bf....cos she culdnt say no! Removing her clothes was dere saying "I av a bf" am like "he won't know nah" and she smiled and sed ok....cos of u o!
Forking weak gal.

fear God

2 Likes

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by sben2308(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
None is correct cuz been all u mentioned doesn't make her fall to cheating.Its am individual thing .
Also a woman can never b force cuz they r stronger Dan they look.

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2016
[size=20pt]I told you!
They don't know what they want!!!
Confused homo sapiens undecided[/size]
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by oluwashedy: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2016
I concur. Number one and two clearly described my ex... Thank God she's gone not hurting over her anymore

2 Likes

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Rayfield: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2016
The OP is morally, privately and womanly right.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Rayfield:
The OP is morally, privately and womanly right.
Lolzzzzzz
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2016
oluwashedy:
I concur. Number one and two clearly described my ex... Thank God she's gone not hurting over her anymore
Naso my broda,
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2016
If ur gf is a weak gal, has visible low self esteem, filled with self doubt and uncontrollable hunger for the good things of life....sorry bro, she's probably in a guy's room as we speak saying "no don't remove my pant" while d guy is preparing to put on a CD.
She's doing dat not cos she's cheap...its just cos she's weak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
I fucck weak girls on a daily ,, i can easily smell them from a distance ... cool
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
I fucck weak girls on a daily ,, i can easily smell them from a distance ... cool
Lolzzzzzz awon badt sumbori.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Malayy(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
how do you smell them?
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2016
I can only concur with no 1.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
Lolzzzzzz awon badt sumbori.
Goan and space your write up.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Malayy:
how do you smell them?
THIER fish brain mentality.... And talking with them for just 5mins is enough to Knw they're weak and watch the body movement too wink
Happy hunting cheesy
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
Goan and space your write up.
Done bro
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Malayy:
how do you smell them?
U'll av to interact with dem to spot dem....but dey are 3 for every 5 gals so dey are found everywhere.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Malayy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
THIER fish brain mentality.... And talking with them for just 5mins is enough to Knw they're weak and watch the body movement too wink
Happy hunting cheesy
Real OG
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Malayy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

U'll av to interact with dem to spot dem....but dey are 3 for every 5 gals so dey are found everywhere.
wow..
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Idydarling(f): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
if you go for those kinda gals, then op, you've gat no class (no offense)

for a stong, confident and determined lady, it will take a lot for anything to shake her, her love for her man is undying and not moved by any materialistic gain or emotional influence by another.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Ifakiland(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Idydarling:
if you go for those kinda gals, then op, you've gat no class (no offense)

for a stong, confident and determined lady, it will take a lot for anything to shake her, her love for her man is undying and not moved by any materialistic gain or emotional influence by another.
Well I wasn't talking abt me dating a weak gal...so no offense taken.
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by TerrorSquad147: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=20pt]I told you!
They don't know what they want!!!
Confused homo sapiens undecided[/size]
so you that knows what you want, who u epp?? undecided undecided
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
so you that knows what you want, who u epp?? undecided undecided
[size=3pt]k[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by TerrorSquad147: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=3pt]k[/size]
wereyy leleyi oo grin
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by glitterypearl: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
na lie, just 2 ND 3 is correct, no 1 no dey among
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by xendra: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
and if you want to know those that will soon come to nairaland to cry all girls are cheat because of their wrong choices,
1: they will not agree with no 1and3
Re: 3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... by JerryTemi(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if you guys that are busy discussing girls have sisters at all,well is left for you people and those girls sha. you complain when we say no,you yap us when we agree,what kind of men or boys are you people?Godforbid what kind barbaric individuals are you people. well I wish our girls will listen and keep their legs crossed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.