Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? (6176 Views)

5 Interesting Things That Happens To Women During Orgasm / Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape / Funny Statements During Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Biafrareform(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Let's hear from doctors in the house.

I'm quite inquisitive on this topic.

Do girls "CUM" during orgasm?
Men cum( ejaculates semen, which is a mix of seminal fluid and sperm cells).

On the other hand.
Do women "cum"?
If yes, what is the composition and source of the fluid?.
What's also the composition of the fluid they release when the Gspot is stimulated?
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Stevengerd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes they do, bt am coming!

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Chuknovski(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
yes they cumcum when you knackered wella
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry

See kweshun...

Are u a virgin? Havent u watched p0rnos like "Her thick cre@mpie on my Hot pipe" or "Ghetto girl with huge cre@mpie" or even drilled a girl with massive creampi€s ?

We ladies, once being hit on the G-sp0t..thats it! We keep cumming making ur veiny meat even wet. lipsrsealed

Btw, #TeamVirgin #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched #TeamSingleLadies grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by SINZ: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
What else is "cum" if not orgasm?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Chuknovski(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

Are u a virgin? Havent u watched p0rnos like "Her thick cre@mpie on my Hot pipe" or "Ghetto girl with huge cre@mpie" or even drilled a girl with massive creampi€s ?

We ladies, once being hit on the G-sp0t..thats it! We keep cumming making ur veiny meat even wet. lipsrsealed

your response is soo honified
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by SINZ: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

PÖRN legend, I salute you cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by funkyjms: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
You left Biafra reform for Orgasm reform??

Obviously, orgasm makes more sense than this Biafra Balderdashhhh! undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
SINZ:

PÖRN legend, I salute you cheesy

grin

Hahahaa...i dont watch oo..sumtimes it juz popped on my phone and i juz closed my eyes Papito grin

I dont want to spoil my mind ... wink

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by CaptainGOOD: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

shocked i have seen it all.. seun u can now close nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by SINZ: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaa...i dont watch oo..sumtimes it juz popped on my phone and i juz closed my eyes Papito grin

I dont want to spoil my mind ... wink

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

shocked i have seen it all.. seun u can now close nairaland

Hahahaha... grin great that u saw everything wink

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Biafrareform(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
funkyjms:
You left Biafra reform for Orgasm reform??

Obviously, orgasm makes more sense than this Biafra Balderdashhhh! undecided undecided

So person way dey organize reformation no dey Bleep abi.

I hear u undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by CaptainGOOD: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha... grin great that u saw everything wink

Pls ooh i no see anything oooooh.
Leme keep kwayet shaa!.
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Bibors(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
In the last days, perilous times shall arise, very difficult to deal with.
Men shall be lovers of pleasure, Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.
I am not surprised as to what I see here.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by DarkMagic(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chuknovski:

your response is soo honified
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Afamed: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

Virgin Nigeria or Virgin Atlantic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Im with OP on this one.... What's the composition of the fluid released by the female during orgasm... For knowledge tho grin grin
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:
In the last days, perilous times shall arise, very difficult to deal with.
Men shall be lovers of pleasure, Iniquity shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold.
I am not surprised as to what I see here.
if you're such a xtain you shouldn't be here Cuz even your Bible says do not be unevenly yoke with unbelievers, fornicators adulterers and the rest..... So tell me why re you yoking with us?? Deceiver deceiving themselves

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Bibors(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
if you're such a xtain you shouldn't be here Cuz even your Bible says do not be unevenly yoke with unbelievers, fornicators adulterers and the rest..... So tell me why re you yoking with us?? Deceiver deceiving themselves

Sorry dude, Jesus came for the lost like you. I am here for you.
Don't be left out- In my Fathers house, there are many Mansions if it were not so, I wouldn't have told you.
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Im with OP on this one.... What's the composition of the fluid released by the female during orgasm... For knowledge tho grin grin
Na piss grin
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by MissRaine69(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes most women cum
What varies is the amount relaeased by the skeen glands. Some women will release contents of their bladders as well when they orgasm. Sorry this was a bone of contention a few months ago but women and man are not the same anatomically women do not gush buckets and buckets of fluid down there which you can swim in where will it be stored? Glands produce a small amount of secretions it can be very visible or not. But this argument of my "woman floods the bed" etc? That's not from the skeen glands.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by krissconnect(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Women don't come,they rather go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:

Don't be left out- In my Fathers house, there are many Mansions if it were not so, I wouldn't have told you.
Jesus didn't go into brothels to preach did he? He weny to synagogues.. And he came for the lost sheep of the house of Isreal... Don't quote half scriptures

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yes most women cum
What varies is the amount relaeased by the skeen glands. Some women will release contents of their bladders as well when they orgasm. Sorry this was a bone of contention a few months ago but women and man are not the same anatomically women do not gush buckets and buckets of fluid down there which you can swim in where will it be stored? Glands produce a small amount of secretions it can be very visible or not. But this argument of my "woman floods the bed" etc? That's not from the skeen glands.
hmm so like my brother talk that one na piss?
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Tiffbuxas: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
KingTom:
Na piss grin
na Wetin I dey think too ooo
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Stevengerd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors. if u wanna preach, abeg go church or enter religion session. Ewo Ni Iranu

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Bibors(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bibors. if u wanna preach, abeg go church or enter religion session. Ewo Ni Iranu

Bros , You no be guy pass me oo but its still good to have decorum. Romance section isn't for the devil alone after all , Songs of Solomon dey for Bible
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Bibors(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Jesus didn't go into brothels to preach did he? He weny to synagogues.. And he came for the lost sheep of the house of Isreal... Don't quote half scriptures
Is the Romance section of NL a brothel now?
Jesus preached, dined and wined with those his disciples considered not fit to be with.

This Popori na God create am oooo.
Make we still dey give am respect make the thing for still dey sweet.
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

See kweshun...

abeg no corrupt op.he be virgin grin
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Jaynom(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
SINZ:
What else is "cum" if not orgasm?
Re: Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bibors:

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Knockout With A LovePeddler!! Lol / Each Time I Remember This Story, I Weep. / Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.