Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty (17224 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / Reps Move To Abolish State, LGA Joint Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by eunisam: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abeg what is the difference between legalizing abortion and abolition of capital punishment?

1 Like

Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by fujirice: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes o, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now.grin

This your joke no rhyme. How person go begin shave after she don baff finish?
Oya, edit the joke and refire grin
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by flokii: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hope Kalu's people can learn one or two things from this..

Nigeria is a sovereign nation the UK can't order around.. They have to appeal else things will go sour between us.

I just pity the Kanu guy for allowing pple to push him.
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by Bullet1234(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Keneking:
Is any UK citizen on death row?

Who dem epp sef

“In 2013 Nigeria carried out four executions, the first since 2006." I am aware that one is from Edo State shocked

But who this request go favour sef? Judiciary, criminals, journalists, opposition parties or who sef
So they can deport people anyhow no more asylum seeking with the story of them go kill me or them want kill me because of gay etc. Smart guys lol
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by lepasharon(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Im from the UK but they need to SHUT UP ! They come on their moral high horse but they have committed atrocities against other nations.

Go suck ur moda Bvtch.
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by lepasharon(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
eunisam:
Abeg what is the difference between legalizing abortion and abolition of capital punishment?

A lot.
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
fujirice:

This your joke no rhyme. How person go begin shave after she don baff finish?
Oya, edit the joke and refire grin
grin
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by charlesucheh(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, NIGERIA BELONG TO THE COMMON LAW LEGAL FAMILY WHICH WAS BROUGHT IN BY THE SAME BRITAIN, AND AM SURE THERE'S A REPUGNANCE TEST TO SOLIDIFY IT COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRINCIPLE OF JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS. PLEASE O!!! I NEED CLARIFICATION BY OUR LEARNED COLLEAGUES IN THE HOUSE, BECAUSE MY IGNORANCE CAN BE CONTAGIOUS AT TIMES.
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by Cathony(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2016
EXLOVER:
Sometimes the way this UK people are thinking ehn is letting me hate them o, how can they say Nigeria should not play penalty, for what nah? So we should be playing only freekick abi, and the England boys wil be playing our boys rough anyhow inside the eighteen yard box. I'm just tired of this uk people, first they colonise us, na they want to colonise our football.
Man, you need help!!!!
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by amdoyin82(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Keneking:
Is any UK citizen on death row?

Who dem epp sef

“In 2013 Nigeria carried out four executions, the first since 2006." I am aware that one is from Edo State shocked

But who this request go favour sef? Judiciary, criminals, journalists, opposition parties or who sef
who u dey ask?
Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by amiskurie(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2016
tollytexy:
Let them start with Indonesia & Malaysia first..
They should start with America

1 Like

Re: UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty by EXLOVER(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Cathony:
Man, you need help!!!!
bro who yu dor epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency / Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.