Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? (1692 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2016
I had a girl friend we met on Facebook and we started dating recently, I discover she is cheating on me, I try talking sense to her but you decline,I love her
and I don't wanna loss her.
please friends what should I do?

Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Milanfan(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2016
Man up and look for another girl.She doesn't love you and don't care how you feel.

It might take time but you will surely get some one else

Be well
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by gabinogem(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Love no be by force... She no want love & respect u. u just need to move on. Look for another girl wey go cherish u.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by ObaKlaz: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Walk away, bro. It's that simple.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by martyns303(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2016
First remove her pics. Funny, ugly/average girls always do the worst these days....

Seems you guys just started dating, it takes time to get committed. Most times people are in a relation when they start a new one. If she's not willing to give u commitment, then quite. Its never easy, but u can do it.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
A proverb says wife weh you meet for nite club becus she sabi dance, na that dance and niteclub she go follow commot

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by greatdeal1408: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2016
cheat on her too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
thanks guys,I always been a good boy,I think is time to start cheating on her too. she always get jealous any time she saw me around girls
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
OLisaMacaulay:
thanks guys,I always been a good boy,I think is time to start cheating on her too. she always get jealous any time she saw me around girls

Don't listen to their hypocrisy, if you were a girl saying that your man is cheating on you they would tell you to pray about it and don't cheat on him because two wrongs don't make a right. If you know she is cheating on you and you can't deal with it just end the relationship and move on.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
That's why you put her picture online?
Smh
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=OLisaMacaulay post=51190548]I had a girl friend we met on Facebook and we started dating recently,..you guys have never met before??
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by kevindd: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
It is an awful situation here, really. I have recently discovered that my GF is cheating on me too. I installed the keylogger from https://www.refog.com/mac-keylogger/ on her laptop in order to get some evidence, and I am shocked... It is so sad really. I don't know what to do
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Splinz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
There're three possible reasons why girls cheat in relationships:

1. Financial constraints.
2. Not able to satisfy her in bed.
3. A man's physique.

Deal with these three issues and you'd successfully put your cheating girl under control.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Dannidom(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
I have fuc*k mates and not girlfriend so I wouldn't understand your plight
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by xclassic: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
mehn....shex cheating and u try talkn to her she decline sorry mahn find anoda bae....PERIOD
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by bigcp(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
at times we guys are the architect of our problems...this is what u get when u adore and care 4 a girl 2 godamn much...what d 4k were u xpecting...this is what u always get 4 being 4kn sweet 2 them..they always end up with a a non caring/sendless nigga with little or more cash ofcos..
my point...nxt time look b4 u leap...cut ur coat according 2 ur size...whores ain't loyal...treat the ones that deserve 2 be treated nice n drop d the others like its hot...
never gv ur hrt 2 a b!tch until u r sure...
u beta start caring less..n watch how dem go de run after u...with full pocket though..

now 4 that b!tch...u never had her...she was never urs 4 starters....let her go b4 u get HBP
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by bigcp(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Splinz:
There're three possible reasons why girls cheat in relationships:

1. Financial constraints.
2. Not able to satisfy her in bed.
3. A man's physique.

Deal with these three issues and you'd successfully put your cheating girl under control.

know this my brother...a b!tch is 4 ever gonna cheat no matter what....so 4get these 3 stuff u listed above...
just go 4 a good girl...u can hv fun with d hotties....but never 4 once wife a HO'
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
We can't make her want you. Well force could be used but that's illegal I am sure.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
bigcp:

know this my brother...a b!tch is 4 ever gonna cheat no matter what....so 4get these 3 stuff u listed above...
just go 4 a good girl...u can hv fun with d hotties....but never 4 once wife a HO'
Someone must have hurt you badly to be that bitter .
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by bigcp(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

lolz...I'm just stating d obvious facts....that's all...
i ain't hurtin...(my opinion though)
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
bigcp:

lolz...I'm just stating d obvious facts....that's all...
i ain't hurtin...(my opinion though)
You sure the hurt is all gone? Some things in life impact on us more than we realise
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

Jis statement didnt sound like someone hurting.He specified the kind of lady that are bad...biitches.So why do u want to turn it on him
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Two can play that game. Don't hold back. Free yourself.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
VanLucius:
Jis statement didnt sound like someone hurting.He specified the kind of lady that are bad...biitches.So why do u want to turn it on him
You missed the point of the earlier dialogue, you came in the middle but as you will.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by SlimmB(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin
OP, you be dude of this 21century na, why let girl carry u dey play like this na undecided
don't stress yourself up over a cheating issues like this, cause i wouldn't think about it if my GF did cheat on me.
act like nothing happen, like it not a big deal since she'll be giving ya her attention whenever it needed!
then enjoy the pussy with condom while the show still goes on...
and a piss of advice "DON'T YOU EVER BREAK UP WITH A CHEATING PARTNER"
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by SlimmB(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
greatdeal1408:
cheat on her too.
Sight ya man...
Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by Ifakiland(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
OLisaMacaulay:
I had a girl friend we met on Facebook and we started dating recently, I discover she is cheating on me, I try talking sense to her but you decline,I love her
and I don't wanna loss her.
please friends what should I do?
That ugly gal is cheating on u?
Grab ur balls and throw dem away...pls do it fast.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? by bigcp(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:

You sure the hurt is all gone? Some things in life impact on us more than we realise

2 be honest...i don't know dear...
can't even luv anymore...i don't think I've got a hrt anymore...
well...that is SURE-LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Sex Life Using A Song? / I And Bae Currently In Dubai For Xmas / Former Beauty Queen Sandra Chinonso Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.