Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56792 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
E be like say na you get comprehension issues oo!!
oga, park well..

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yomieluv:
oga, park well..

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
An0nimus:
Dyt you no see as I dey ask of widow's mite of just 900,000k?? cry cry cry

900k?
You are stingy
angry angry angry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by k4kenny(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anabell2:

I couldn't agree more cheesy

Moji who as at July 2016 used her alt username posted in sexuality section asking for Sex in exchange for money.
Now on this same thread October 2016 she says she met a man who took care of all her financial needs until she got pregnant for him (3 months) before he left her.
Was the 2nd baby daddy not taking care of her before using an alt to post asking for Sex in exchange for cash
or she just enjoys been laid every now and then undecided
She talks from both sides of her mouth
The baby daddy could just be here grin https://www.nairaland.com/3257265/re-u-need-sex#48005353

I believe in change but in her case, it will take a divine intervention for that 'Supernatural change' to occur. God will need to come from Heaven in Person and visit her Physcially before She Changes lipsrsealed

The only thing she doesn't need help for, is having SEX frequently without caution undecided every other thing, working etc she's lazy at.

God forbid her mother to pass on.
Then she gets a [size=16pt]REALITY CHECK [/size]

...then realise her Mum was one of the best mum you can ever ask for.

Ingrate of a child!!

shocked Iru omo buruku wo leleyi?

Na wa o. I didn't come to familyland for a few days, see wetin happen in just a few days.

This is serious. What a spoilt, self entitled person she is.
Parents- wicked
Both baby daddies-wicked
Colleagues at fashion school- wicked
Familylanders- wicked

Seems she have issues with everyone she comes in contact with. It's time to look inwards to see where the problems lies.

If you want people's to drop their hard earned cash, you need to convince them you've done everything within your means to provide for yourself and kid. But you keep making excuses and blaming everyone but yourself for your predicament. Your opening posts with the repeated suicide threats were so annoying, who are you trying to blackmail?

Onegai, you go girl. Don't stop preaching your truth. She needs a good dose of tough love to clear her eyes.

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
thorpido:
Like tearoses said,I can't see any pampering here o.
hi Sir, Tanx for ur concerns towards me, I appreciate it sir, my mum ve come around to support me, the guy ve not been yielding anything, so I think it's best if we leave ourselves for good, now, just looking forward to help myself and my kids and take care of my pregnancy, I wanted to call u back Sir, I saw ur missed call, bt I dnt ve airtime to reach u Sir, so I tgink it's best if I reach out from here, thanks again sir

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by chizobamgbume(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
moji26:
hi Sir, Tanx for ur concerns towards me, I appreciate it sir, my mum ve come around to support me, the guy ve not been yielding anything, so I think it's best if we leave ourselves for good, now, just looking forward to help myself and my kids and take care of my pregnancy, I wanted to call u back Sir, I saw ur missed call, bt I dnt ve airtime to reach u Sir, so I tgink it's best if I reach out from here, thanks again sir
Thank you lord

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
moji26:

Good just try as the Lord will help you to make mama be happy towards you. it will end in praise. wink

Ma Tearoses please read and reply my messages on whatsapp cry
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
moji26:
Good thing reconciliation with your mom is working.
Every other thing will work fall into place in a matter of time.
Just continue to cooperate with your mom.

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by TV01(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
tearoses:

We cant argue
We can discuss grin

You haven't really given specific examples on her being pampered
CC, how far na? Hope all is well and things are just so in the homestead. You are first up, which ever way I look at it, even, if not especially, based on the Yoruba "age deference" tradition. And if it's age before beauty, then you'll be first and second - did I just dodge a bullet? grin

I didn't get the "pampering" bit at first either? But then I revisited this contextually. Think about it, in a country where brutalisation - the govt brutalizes the people, leaders brutalise their followers, spouses brutalise each other, parents brutalise children, madams brutalise helps, people routinely brutalise each other (just because). and the economy brutalises nigh on everyone - is the norm, it's perhaps understandable to see that some people may confuse treating others with basic human dignity and a modicum of respect, regardless of their wrong-doings or situation, as pampering - even among the well-to-do foreign educated burghers, in the high-brow rarefied environs of the Island.

My initial promise was to come back and acknowledge your first post, so I should probably have started with this. When I first read the kind of dehumanising things being written, I wanted to jump straight in. But I thought our resident feminists will soon be in to right this wrong.

After all, I thought, for those that hate feminism, for those that espouse it, for those on the mild end of the spectrum and those on the extreme, one thing they can all agree on is that woman should be free to make their own choices. Not a whisper as OP was discussed like she was a farmyard animal. I waited a few days not a sound. Then just as I was fumbling to post, stopping and starting - with lil' mama on my lap - you said something. Thank you for that glimmer of hope.

I find it helps not to have overly high expectations of anyone on here, and even to a degree in real life, but I always have hope. But where is the hope when too many of the women here seem to find it so hard to reason factually, cling tightly to a - IMO - shoddy ideology they can't follow through on, and offer nothing more than a therapeutic nod to objective morality.

And finally - age, beauty and character grin - as the mother of an adult, how do you think any mother would take it if random strangers turned up at the door, flip their "NL CharitySquad" ID, and presume to take control of your daughters life. The daughter you had long-suffered with for 26 years, the daughter who you were still housing and feeding and whose child, plus one on the way, you were caring for?

Or even the paternal grandmother in situ? The squad turn up and say "good job tending to the expectant mother", but this sprog is going up for adoption as soon as it's sprung? The mind boggles - let me stop.

Don't feel the need to answer me o jare, just musing while la famiglia are out jollying without me angry.

Actually, I do have one question. Given the new age-thingy, would you like to be addressed as mummy, mummy agba, or the more churchy "mother in Israel". For myself, I'm thinking 35+ refer to me as "big unku", while anything below that as "awon daddy wa" grin.

TV

11 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by damiso(f): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
moji26:

That's good to hear. Your mum really does wish you well after all said and done.I know you are an adult in your own right but you need to also meet her halfway by respecting,helping her when you can.

It took me becoming a mother and understanding the expectations,hopes,aspirations that you have for your children to understand (and even appreciate ) the sometimes hard stance of my parents concerning some things.

I do sincerely hope it all turns out well for you in the end.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by FynBabe(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
TV01, are you sure you are a man or a woman claiming to be a man on NL?
How can a man be so petty, why?
I always read your posts silently but I just decided to address you today.
Most men I know do not go on and on....on issues like you do.
Haba, since this post, all you and some people have done is to criticise without proferring any solution.
Please, you don't need to pull anyone down to make your point
Just make your point and move on
Moji has come back to say she's now good with her mum so why bring up a forgotten matter?
Some of us here need to understand individual differences, upbringing differ.
That you do not agree with some one doesn't make the person's opinion irrelevant.
Please, this is me speaking/writing my mind.
You don't need to agree with me and I don't want any back and forth because I am not a fan of plenty talk/writeup.
Thanks.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by missjo(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
*clears throat*
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by missjo(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Onegai:

Madam, you're right! But back to the matter: what are your contributions and thoughts?
Madam,my contributions and thoughts were already on this thread before I quoted you. But if you meant outside of here,totally not your beeswax smiley

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by missjo(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol.
Take it easy.
Everybody has their style.
I must say i dont like the tone either but if it yields results...
5minsmadness:
Onegia and missjo.

Pls take it easy. Both of you are trying in your own ways to help. Dont turn the thread to another thing, it has been progressing remarkably well till this point. Apologies for fraying nerves. You ladies are doing very well for a total stranger.
Take it easy biko.
I'm cool always,wasnt trying to start a fight. But certain things can't be overlooked, I'm nice like that.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by missjo(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
merahki:

Hello you and @ all
I have been following thread too, albeit not so silently cheesy
I am a sucker for giving kindness (and gifts and money and love and etc) tongue....and I am a sucker for receiving too, and, " I try"
I have been on NL since 2012 and think I do okay here...this forum has finally ensured that I am a sure step or two away from becoming a hermit/recluse angry
I lie all the time in real life, about my whereabouts when people wanna see me...just cos I am on here..but don't worry, I still get up and function and even do the dirty too, just like moji lipsrsealed undecided. SMH
But I digress, like I majorly do...self involved me

My post is about the people who give tough love. It works, I see that, for instance when I let my adorable niece wrap me round her fast growing finger and manipulate the living daylights outta me...then reports anybody who "looks for her trouble" to me. The Sucker cheesy. Then goes right round to respect them more....also knows to ask me for her bicycle and Kindle while massively disrespecting me. I love kids.....I am helpless around them too, and so will most probably make a bad mother, but that is okay, I am not one, and don't think I wanna be. They say my niece uses me to do yeye. True Story. She loves me best though....so I am good. I also know that when I need to discipline her I report her to the NAZI- mother and sisters and brothers, her parents are in this category, one is my sibling. So I know their approach works.
....in that mien, I respect the tough lovers on here......they are making it possible for @ moji to get empowered. I still prefer giving for the sake of giving, cos it makes me happy and I wanna bring a smile to peoples' faces. I do not care that the person I help wants to implode on their face..or is a prostitute, or is carrying a baby that is not theirs to solicit for my help...I just feel grateful that it is not me on the other side and maybe I can make them smile for a while. But remember I am a Sucker...let's just say I have never empowered anyone. False, but still okay

I have seen tough love on display on this topic. It is different and sometimes may be too harsh IMO...but I DO NOT DOUBT the well meaning behind it. My only advice is for you guys to remember that that moji is somebody's well loved even if bad child. Even if she was a prostituting heroin user...her mother would choose her over us, any time. So let us help without belittling is my advice. There are two sides to a story after all, and people get their traits from their parents remember? It is never just black or white. She could be lazy and proud, her mother could be proud and domineering too, these are coulds, I do not care an inch what their different family dynamics are like, every one has their own different family balance or imbalance.
In summary though...I commend the Toughies...

Only one poster disturbed me.....so much that I went to her profile and read many posts of hers. She labelled moji, and mocked victims of Structural Violence, African Americans, the Shanequas et al. She ordered moji not to speak should she call her on the phone, she subtly made fun of MyColi with her Patron Saint dig.....she called @thopido et al to leave with her when somebody called her (only her as a matter of fact) out. She rejected moji's proffered apology cos it was "not sincere" She pontificated and labelled and bullied and railroaded and charmed her way all thru and would become passive aggressive at times. I have diagnosed her to be with a God Complex. And she utterly has no insight with regards to this....so to her, other people are the problem, always...and she always has the solutions (and the anecdotes and similar stories backing it up). I am too wimpy to fight usually, but I think it is a sin to be silent now.

@ Mz Onegia....this is for you. Darling, you obviously come from money and have stayed in money, you are beautiful, you are uber intelligent and sophisticated, well travelled and skilled...and you move with the right crowds. You also know how to make your "voice" "heard" here. There is something however not okay about you (I read your posts)....that makes me e-cringe instead of e-admiring you. If there was a scale where condescensing help and loving help were at the two ends for everyone.....yours would be vertical, with the loving pole pointing south.

Needless to say, if I was on here, begging or trying to scam, and you entered, all you, and wanting to "help," I would decline. I would rather open my legs (to use Ishilove's very non sisterly words cheesyangry) and be had and receive money that way. And if I was in any way hormonal from pregnancy or the like, I would throw a bomb at you!! Cos, you dear lady....are full of it! Crappola that is...and I know a lot about who you are here, (from reading maaany posts of yours on here) and trust me, I am not jealous and throwing shades at you cos I have the opportunity to be on the same forum as you. And neither am I climbing on the backs of people who called you out...I wanted to be sure first, and I studied you, just the way you studied moji.
True Story.

@sisoge, even if all of us should count ourselves priviledged to be on the same forum with angels, mermaids and celebrities, it is not enough for said people to denigrate us with their words. I am too lazy to quote properly, but your post after moji's lash out (rightful) @ someone who was clearly bullying, abusing, labelling, judging and executing her all at once made me pause. I get it, she may be your friend, but you should have said nothing IMO. Your contribution to that ish was a wrong one. Coldfeet actually cussed out moji in e-solidarity...not good too. Think about it, no advice here made that girl feel dehumanised enough to lash out, only @ Onegai's.

(Aside).... Online cliques are uncool in that they can make one defend others' stands instead of our own personal truths....to me, that defeats the point of the blessed anonymity. Makes me sad to see when people clearly climb all over themselves to accommodate the at times, mad and dangerous views of their "friends". At times you see them ignore peoples' posts just because too. Or back-track on some posts etc....It makes me crack up actually, but I am trying to be deep here, so lemme use sad, lol. Then, what do I know!?

My rant/beef ends here.

Thanks for this,its possible people were thinking it was just those posts I quoted that evoked my reaction not knowing it was an accumulation of several on this thread and her previous posts. The other day it was how she would take and upload pics of the billionaires in her presence to end an argument, unnecessary talks. someone else beat me to it that day cos I was about responding to it as well.

My rant/beef ends here too. This thread has out lived its usefulness.

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
TV01:

CC, how far na? Hope all is well and things are just so in the homestead. You are first up, which ever way I look at it, even, if not especially, based on the Yoruba "age deference" tradition. And if it's age before beauty, then you'll be first and second - did I just dodge a bullet? grin

I didn't get the "pampering" bit at first either? But then I revisited this contextually. Think about it, in a country where brutalisation - the govt brutalizes the people, leaders brutalise their followers, spouses brutalise each other, parents brutalise children, madams brutalise helps, people routinely brutalise each other (just because). and the economy brutalises nigh on everyone - is the norm, it's perhaps understandable to see that some people may confuse treating others with basic human dignity and a modicum of respect, regardless of their wrong-doings or situation, as pampering - even among the well-to-do foreign educated burghers, in the high-brow rarefied environs of the Island.

My initial promise was to come back and acknowledge your first post, so I should probably have started with this. When I first read the kind of dehumanising things being written, I wanted to jump straight in. But I thought our resident feminists will soon be in to right this wrong.

After all, I thought, for those that hate feminism, for those that espouse it, for those on the mild end of the spectrum and those on the extreme, one thing they can all agree on is that woman should be free to make their own choices. Not a whisper as OP was discussed like she was a farmyard animal. I waited a few days not a sound. Then just as I was fumbling to post, stopping and starting - with lil' mama on my lap - you said something. Thank you for that glimmer of hope.

I find it helps not to have overly high expectations of anyone on here, and even to a degree in real life, but I always have hope. But where is the hope when too many of the women here seem to find it so hard to reason factually, cling tightly to a - IMO - shoddy ideology they can't follow through on, and offer nothing more than a therapeutic nod to objective morality.

And finally - age, beauty and character grin - as the mother of an adult, how do you think any mother would take it if random strangers turned up at the door, flip their "NL CharitySquad" ID, and presume to take control of your daughters life. The daughter you had long-suffered with for 26 years, the daughter who you were still housing and feeding and whose child, plus one on the way, you were caring for?

Or even the paternal grandmother in situ? The squad turn up and say "good job tending to the expectant mother", but this sprog is going up for adoption as soon as it's sprung? The mind boggles - let me stop.

Don't feel the need to answer me o jare, just musing while la famiglia are out jollying without me angry.

Actually, I do have one question. Given the new age-thingy, would you like to be addressed as mummy, mummy agba, or the more churchy "mother in Israel". For myself, I'm thinking 35+ refer to me as "big unku", while anything below that as "awon daddy wa" grin.

TV
Oyibo repete tongue

I do love well written prose. grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by TV01(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
missjo:
My rant/beef ends here too. This thread has out lived its usefulness.
...not so fast, I'm not done grin...besides, it's never about the thread really is it wink. Like said, it's about our learning...

MizMyColi:
TV01 touched up on some of the points that made me say I'm weak earlier.
I won’t lie. Sometimes I think you speak a whole load of mumbo-jumbo. And like I do a lot of the posters here, I was just going to leave you be, so far as you did’nt appear to champion immorality or blaspheme. And so it was until you felt the need to take me to task a while back grin.

But you know, you do appear genuine, very “from the heart”. And in some ways I think you at least try and be straight and aim for consistency. And that’s quite rare here. Credit where it is due. One step forward.

There’s a theory that women rarely speak truth to power, not unless it’s in their best interest. Indeed, the theory goes, truth or lies are not really a consideration, it’s more about staying onside of power and influence. Keeping relationships and favour going, no matter the compromise.

Why did you need me to say something, before you spoke? And even then, you spoke more to appease, than to address. Two steps back.
It’s why, despite what I hear here, I’ll always believe that men should lead in most areas and in most situations.

missjo:
As much as I don't agree with TV on a lot of things, your tone on this issue confirms a lot of what he laid out.
As distasteful as I found that tone, I did not mention it. I posted to address the repugnant dehumanising things that were being said about OP and her situation. That I found disgusting.

Afterall now, it seems that in context, anyone that is not - by whatever measure - equal to or above another person, may not actually be considered worthy to be treated like one.

Anyway, I understand that you both had to coat-tail me. Bowing to male leadership – it’s instinctive cool.

Anyways, have a great weekend wink

Doveda, originally, I was going to ignore, be scathing, or dismissive of your mention. But I realise none of those refute. So I replied, not really knowing you, and still had to edit a number of times, to ensure I didn’t lose the message in my scorn.

But now, having read some of your posts, painting you as someone who claims to be an avid feminist, I really should have gone with my instinct. You actually doubled down on something that was horrible to think, let alone say, whatever you believe, let alone for a self-proclaimed feminist?

Ranchhoddas, because of my response to her, you called me womens wrapper. It will sit nicely in my collection, which contains others, including; Pharisee, sexist, misogynist, hater of women, bully of women, talker downer on women, and my personal favourite “chauvinist”. I’ve also been called the M, C and F words, but I’m not actually old or bold enough to repeat those in full. I can’t believe I haven’t be labelled a feminist, upon all my effort cool.

It’s bathtime - not mine grin - but I may be back for the backbiters and, gainsayers - if I find the time and inclination.

TV

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Kimoni: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin TV01 and grammar

Like naijababe said, you brought me to this thread and surely, you didn't disappoint.

I agree with missjo, this thread has outlived his usefulness.

Thorpido, if it's not too much trouble, pls keep on checking on Moji. Pray that all ends well with her and her kids.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sir TV01. Na joke I dey joke oo. Much respect!!!
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
TV01

I won’t lie. Sometimes I think you speak a whole load of mumbo-jumbo. And like I do a lot of the posters here, I was just going to leave you be, so far as you did’nt appear to champion immorality or blaspheme. And so it was until you felt the need to take me to task a while back

1. Your opinion smiley
2. I'm not understanding

But you know, you do appear genuine, very “from the heart”. And in some ways I think you at least try and be straight and aim for consistency. And that’s quite rare here. Credit where it is due. One step forward.

*in jenifa's voice*

Tanz yew smiley

There’s a theory that women rarely speak truth to power, not unless it’s in their best interest. Indeed, the theory goes, truth or lies are not really a consideration, it’s more about staying onside of power and influence. Keeping relationships and favour going, no matter the compromise.

This is true. It does not apply to women alone, however,
I speak for myself here.

I am a woman, and more oft than not, I do not carve opinions and words for selfish intent. True to type, I am diplomatic, very diplomatic. I would give my all to grow relationships that mean the world to me, but I would do so under the tenets of openness, sincerity and trust.

I compromise when dealing with people, yet I do so mainly for the greater good. It always boils down to one word when it comes to my dealings with humans - SELFLESSNESS (mostly), especially in areas I have become passionately vested in.

Why did you need me to say something, before you spoke? And even then, you spoke more to appease, than to address. Two steps back.
It’s why, despite what I hear here, I’ll always believe that men should lead in most areas and in most situations.

cheesy
men vs women debate? count me outgrin
I mean,
I understand the popular saying that "we need each other to survive"
But in this context, I didn't exactly need you,TV.
Admittedly, on a subconscious (almost unconscious) level if you ask me, I did have this need that could have been met by anyone or anything.

You know what that was? Unsolicited inspiration smiley
Here's an analogy.

Ever been in that position where a lot of thoughts are going through your head at a time and you feel this need to express yourself in clear terms and you just know that - given your state of mind including the physical/environmental at that moment, your words might not come out as you would ordinarily desire - and then voila! someone drops lines of words and you're like - "There! there! that is it. You took these words right outta the quagmire going on in my head. Thank you!"

I really don't believe in "an eye for an eye" "if they give you hot, give em hot too"
Everytime I try to be that kind of person, I fail woefully and feel so disjointed.

However, I find fulfilment in addressing issues in an appeasing/appealing manner. I find fulfilment when I address issues with a warm and gentle spirit, not the belligerent kind. I am called to be the factor that unites, not divide.

The major thing I did not agree with was the last part of your post. I do not perceive her as having shady intentions. As much as I did not approve of the public rebuke and persecution on her part....I could sense she meant well. There's no one perfect, is there? wink

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by tundeblack: 4:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Email tundeblack1@yahoo.com your fone number
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2016
You people should speak English na embarassed

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Funjosh:
You people should speak English na embarassed
As in ehn
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by missjo(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
TV01:

...not so fast, I'm not done grin...besides, it's never about the thread really is it wink. Like said, it's about our learning...

I won’t lie. Sometimes I think you speak a whole load of mumbo-jumbo. And like I do a lot of the posters here, I was just going to leave you be, so far as you did’nt appear to champion immorality or blaspheme. And so it was until you felt the need to take me to task a while back grin.

As distasteful as I found that tone, I did not mention it. I posted to address the repugnant dehumanising things that were being said about OP and her situation. That I found disgusting.

Afterall now, it seems that in context, anyone that is not - by whatever measure - equal to or above another person, may not actually be considered worthy to be treated like one.

Anyway, I understand that you both had to coat-tail me. Bowing to male leadership – it’s instinctive cool.

Anyways, have a great weekend wink

Doveda, originally, I was going to ignore, be scathing, or dismissive of your mention. But I realise none of those refute. So I replied, not really knowing you, and still had to edit a number of times, to ensure I didn’t lose the message in my scorn.

But now, having read some of your posts, painting you as someone who claims to be an avid feminist, I really should have gone with my instinct. You actually doubled down on something that was horrible to think, let alone say, whatever you believe, let alone for a self-proclaimed feminist?

Ranchhoddas, because of my response to her, you called me womens wrapper. It will sit nicely in my collection, which contains others, including; Pharisee, sexist, misogynist, hater of women, bully of women, talker downer on women, and my personal favourite “chauvinist”. I’ve also been called the M, C and F words, but I’m not actually old or bold enough to repeat those in full. I can’t believe I haven’t be labelled a feminist, upon all my effort cool.

It’s bathtime - not mine grin - but I may be back for the backbiters and, gainsayers - if I find the time and inclination.

TV
You're a real piece of work,you know that?

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Coach Tv01
Porting to the boys room

Happy for Moji

Moji Dont forget the advise that you have been given
Its not just about you now but mainly about your kids
Mum has decided to take care of you, but don't take it for granted or go back to your old ways or she will withdraw that help and support
Make sure you get yourself sorted out and make sure you do all that your mum has asked you/asks you to do, even without her needing to ask you.
Be proactive and mature. You are 26 and a now mother of 2. No time for kiddish behaviour.
You can do it if you really want to
Your mum has really tried for you. DO NOT DISAPPOINT HER OR YOURSELF
It is well with you all.
Take care

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by knowme(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2016
It's been an interesting read, I just hope I don't get to work in the field today cos I might just sleep and fall from a mast lol I deprived me sleep to see how it all ended a lot of you did really well in brokering peace between this girl and her parent which was actually the main help she needed and I will suggest someone keeps a close tab on her so she wouldn't go Astray again.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by doveda: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
TV01,

1) I have always stopped myself from giving you a befitting reply with every one of your illogical opinions. I eventually did and I was COURTEOUS but you decided not to respect yourself.
2)I never claimed to be anything and I will never be whatever you so badly wish that I am. Please stop deluding yourself sir, I believe you are still too young to be going s........ sir!
3)If you had tried to be snide with me, I would have replied in you kind! I don't do Agbayas.
4) You are so sanctimonious that you stink of it. You are so full of it, man. You can do us all a favour, shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
5) Until you have had to deal with this type of shit, please hold your peace.

You should have stopped the first time you replied mesmiley.....you are too petty for an adult sir and I am still young to indulge in pettiness!

You are welcome.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by doveda: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Too bad you didn't see the last thread, if you had you would agree with everyone here. And I wouldn't want enumerate those things again . I mean the events that transpired after the first guy.

What she needs now is a mentor with lots of tough love to give (TV01, I want you to pluck your eyes at the bolded)

tearoses:

We cant argue
We can discuss grin

You haven't really given specific examples on her being pampered
The old thread is thrashed and to be honest I cant remember the majority of it
People have pointed to other threads where she wanted to exchange sexual favours for cash

Is that being pampered?
selling your body for money?
Do you know how dirty and dehumanised that must make her feel?

I just want to fully understand where this enjoys being pampered stems from
I would not want to swap lives with her, so I am trying to understand how she is having it easy
She was with a man up until 3 months ago
if the man hadnt fecked up and done a runner on her/abused her, she wouldn't be here.

I think we are punishing her for her misdemeanours 2 years ago
No doubt she made another wrong choice of man number 2

DId I read somewhere that man number one was a drug dealer and was jailed
or have I confused this story with another one?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by doveda: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hustling is hustling Mr manundecided

Ranchhoddas:
Abeg make we hear word!! People from privileged backgrounds always like to delude themselves that there is something they are doing right that the people at the other end of the spectrum are not doing. Are you trying to tell us that your 'Rothschild' background had nothing to do with whatever it is you have achieved? You see those people that you and your ilk love to deride as lazy and slothful, subject them to the same conditions you were (financial, consanguine and otherwise) and see if they would not achieve the same thing you have and even more. Your comment is actually an insult to the real hustlers- you don carry 'kpon-kpon' before? Na so DJ Cuppy go come tell us say she self dey hustle hard. I'll advise you to read Ecclesiastes 9:11 and meditate upon it before you type yeye things like this.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ranchhoddas: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
doveda:
Hustling is hustling Mr manundecided

Wetin happen?? Why you dey bring me back here?... The moderators should have shut this thread down by now!!!!!!!!!
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Collenshy2020(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
There's more to this story, i have encountered different persons who hid the real revealation about their plight.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thorpido, please I sent you a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.