Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... (687 Views)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / ADDICTION Vs LOVE - We're All Guilty. / Cheating : How We Are All Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Hit the like button if yes grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala angry

1 Like

Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by jeffizy(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Most, not all.
Although I've done that countless times too. cheesy
Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2016
grin
Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by jonaifame22(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Not until i read what they wrote on the picture, I was thinkn they we're tryn to mean that when a guy lays his hand on a pair of female breast he wld press it straight up!
Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by Savvy2(f): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2016
That was before... now I go as far as checking for stale smell... undecided

Now some breadshops and supermarkets keep the old bread where your hands can reach it and "hide" the new supply angry... based on the packaging you take a month old bread home...
Re: Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You / Sex OR Food - Choose One. / Photos: 42-year-old Unemployed Man Wins Zimbabwe’s Mr Ugly Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.