Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) (14811 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry

70 percent of women you see walking around twisting there ass in cat walking just to get our innocent attention don't wear pant.

I could count how many times my Ex girlfriend, currently my Bleep buddy came to my house wearing pant.

I do wonder how comfortable someone could be walking around the street without pants. Me that can't go out wearing sports wear(juggers) despite wearing boxers.

Ladies, Why una hate pants?

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Haha. Cant try this as a guy due to the bulge.
It aint healthy at all.
Most rape cases begin from such little acts

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's healthy.... Underneath is usually hot so research says it's best to go about pantless... The vj needs to breathe....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Temmiiope: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
It's healthy.... Underneath is usually hot so research says it's best to go about pantless... The vj needs to breathe....
Lamanii22:
Lamanii22:

what's the meaning of vj?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by JentuPrinz(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Go about abi wen u guys wanna sleep in d nyt
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Haha. Cant try this as a guy due to the bulge.
It aint healthy at all.
Most rape cases begin from such little acts
lol. I get big bulge and I hate boxers . I just strut my trousers bare

3 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by TGMISKY(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wait, they'll soon tell you to control your eyes

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
The pussycat should not be suffocated.
I do understand
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Zabiboy: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bcz of Quickies cool
Or kinky stuffs....
They want to b ready always

4 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fresh air is important

2 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Expecially after being chocked..
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Expecially after being chocked..

You said that lol in fact the more you cover it the more the fishy smell... In fact the only time a lady should wear a pant is when she's on her period according to research/study and if she'd even wear a pant, it has to be a cotton material I.e, breathable material...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

You said that lol in fact the more you cover it the more the fishy smell... In fact the only time a lady should wear a pant is when she's on her period according to research/study and if she'd even wear a pant, it has to be a cotton material I.e, breathable material...

That fishy smell tell u something is fishy...

Immediately cucumber becomes flaccid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Liposure: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2020
No pants, no stress
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Scientists(m): 5:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

doggedfighter:
Fresh air is important

Wow! Just like us, we don't wear boxers when we sleep, So that our Dick could always stretch limitlessly without waking us up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Davidevare(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Nah you know o
Scientists:

Wow! Just like us, we don't wear boxers when we sleep, So that our Dick could always stretch limitlessly without waking us up

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Boy stfu

3 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy stfu

Old hag pvssy get ur shrinked accient ass out of my face. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Amatarasha(f): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
[url][/url]
Scientists:
angry

30% of ladies to avoid some piece of clothing running into ur hole

40% to avoid vaginal odour

12% inflammation feelings it causes in between ur legs

Others selfish reasons which Amatarasha dosent know

3 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:

So say a old fool I'll deal with you on this forum trust me

1 Like

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Amatarasha(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Excuse me! angry

Why is it that anywhere vagina is mentioned u will come to show ur hatred ,y?
Answer me properly cos am abiku aje!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Who knows maybe they are hoping to see someone to prick them sharp sharp with nothing getting in the way of the prick
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
Excuse me! angry

Why is it that anywhere vagina is mentioned u will come to show ur hatred ,y?
Answer me properly cos am abiku aje!

Lol... Funny u,

Which one is abiku aje, the aje is it of wealth or witchcraft??.

Anyways I don't debate issues of vaginas on public forum... However I always subscribe to the school of good hygiene.

And if you care to know I shave my pubic hair regularly including hairs around my egg plant.
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So say a old fool I'll deal with you on this forum trust me

Point of correction it's an old not a old.
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Point of correction it's an old not a old.
Get lost Nigga
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by Kobicove(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's not a crime for a lady to leave the house without wearing any panties
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by sylvez(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Scientists:
angry

Some still wear double, like Tight on top pant.

I like pink, black and white pants, it turns me on.

Waist beads and anything clean and neat also turn me on.

But anything dirty na turn off.
I rate girls by their level of neatness
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Why is it that any time ladies open up in this forum it's followed by insults.
oluwasegun007:

Is this low self esteem or what?
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why is it that any time ladies open up in this forum it's followed by insults. Is this low self esteem or what?

Na so una dey use una vulture head carry cause..

You didn't start from the beginning of that trail but you felt like picking the comment at a point convenient for you.. Please be guided.
Re: Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Can't waste my pants when I can go pantless and allow breeze blow in freely (cross ventilation) cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? / Some Guys Are Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.