Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Cheating : How We Are All Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating : How We Are All Guilty (924 Views)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / ADDICTION Vs LOVE - We're All Guilty. / Pics: We Are All Guilty Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by reereespace(f): 2:43pm On May 09, 2017
Cheating either in relationships or marriage is a really bad thing that is frowned upon by the society buy widely practised among the most of us .
"Me I have never cheated o" a whole lot of say but after careful scrutinising,we realise that we are all guilty of cheating.
Some people think it is easier for a man to cheat and more acceptable but I think that is wrong, it is wrong because this mentality has made men to think they can cheat and get away with it, howe statistics has it that women cheat more than men although men cheat almost all the time and it's easier because they are prostitutes all around.
But women cheat the more, cheating doesn't just mean having sex with somebody else while you're married or in a relationship, cheating means giving somebody else your attention, time and
Cheating mentally : this is the most common because most times we are all doing this indirectly, take for example as a very pretty lady, you're on instagram and you get d.ms from nice men around the world, let's not forget that you have a boyfriend o. And your boyfriend is always busy at work, has little time to text you so you barely get his attention but you get dms all the time and then one day you notice this guy who has always been liking your pictures and sending you d.ms then you decide to check his profile, he works for the government, has a nice car, lives comfortably, then you reply his dm, from e there you guys take it to whatsapp, you guys won't stop talking Everytime, he gives you all the attention your boyfriend doesn't give you, sends you pictures all the time, compliments you and say sweet things, at this time you barely have time to think that bae's not replying your texts on time, you are so stuck on this new guy and he knows you have a boyfriend, but he is just a friend to you, sweetheart you are cheating!! ,youre cheating on your boyfriend with your time. Attention, emotions, even if it's indirectly, you are cheating madam.
Cheating physically : this is the most popular and needs no introduction, when a man is caught pants down with another woman and he say "baby, I can explain, it's only physical, no emotional attachment". The fact that you can put your stuff into another woman is enough attachment.
Cheating takes time, attention and emotions so it is as easy for a man to cheat as it is for a woman.
We are all guilty of cheating directly or indirectly, but still cheating is a bad thing and the major cause of break-ups and divorce around the world .
Don't be with a person if you cannot "be " with them and them alone, don't be with a person if you're not ready to stop sleeping around, why be with a person if you know all you want to do is bleep around town?
Being with a person takes maturity, if you're not matured enough please stay on your own and stop causing heart breaks up and down
And heart breaks leads to creation of demons!!
You break my heart, I become mad and start breaking people's heart, I break his heart. He becomes mad and starts breaking other people heart......the circle goes on and on
Mature physically, emotionally and mentally before going into a relationship.

www.reerespace..com

1 Like

Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by Nobody: 4:28am On May 25, 2017
Nice one...Nice one.. I'm clapping...Excellent..I concur

Obrigado
Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by Harwehroh1(f): 6:10am On May 25, 2017
wow... OP.... THUMBS up... Buh by dis ur classification ehn, it means we all cheat. in fact I'm soo guilty of d TIME cheating.... issokay
Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by FitnessDoctor: 7:46am On May 25, 2017
yet another relationship blogger, i love you guys but to be true you guys dont last long. I mean you stop posting after a while
Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by TechPanda(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
yet another relationship blogger, i love you guys but to be true you guys dont last long. I mean you stop posting after a while

Interesting!
Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by FitnessDoctor: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Interesting!

...................................?
Re: Cheating : How We Are All Guilty by modik(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2017
#wellsaid wink

(1) (Reply)

Fin - The Secret Facebook Group Of Nigerian Women / Am Bored Of Being Faithful, I Want To Fvck Multiple Babes. / Sharp Nigerian Guy Gives Female Student Of AKSU N1,000 After They Had Sex In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.