Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report (3250 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Aisha Buhari Commit Severe Grammatical Blunders In US Speech (video) / The Problem Of Nigeria Is The President-femi Aribisala On Channelstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report by dikeigbo2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
stinggy:

The recession is hitting hard, even some people's brains have joined grin
Get well soon bro...
May you be cured of Afonjaphobia very soon cry

What's the meaning of afonja and what does it stand for?..thank you
Re: Multiple Grammatical Blunders On Channelstv Report by Chinachriss(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2016
blueto:
how can you work there in posterity?? or are you planning on undergoing metempsychosis? sorry, but I don't think it is feasible, except with God's preternatural and paranormal influence.
Why are you giving yourself headache? That's a figurative expression. Hope to work their in future. I know you understood me, stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Igbos Want To Leave, Let Them Go – Onuesoke / ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu / God Is Using The Marginalisation Of Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.