Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? (1960 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by eleshin(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
like her to be natural with nice curves and sexy booty
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
@Theseeker,
Do u mean chinese ninja??
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by platinumnk(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Like a ninja

cry cry cry i no be ninja embarassed
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Oluschenco(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
Less make-up, but a nice outfit.

Oh my Ank baby
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Kunbee: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Abi O!!! grin grin

Thats the shit right dere
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by TheSeeker(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

@Theseeker,
Do u mean chinese ninja??
Yes, Chinese or Korean ninja.
platinumnk:

cry cry cry i no be ninja embarassed
How do you know your not?
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by sjeezy8: 5:54am On Oct 30, 2009
fine - without makeup
Nice skin- goldin or that brownish red skin or a lil darker than me (not light skin eww)
natural long eyelashes
nice lips
nice shape
5'5 - 5'9
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2009
i like my babes tall like me.
slim with nice breast (the better to suck on)
latina
pretty baby faces
(ohhhh they look so innocent until you get behind closed doors)
those are my kinda chicks! grin
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2009
oh yeah again @ plat
NICE ASS!
DAAAAAAAAMN! cool cheesy
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chic2pimp(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i like my babes tall like me.
slim with nice breast (the better to suck on)
latina
pretty baby faces
(ohhhh they look so innocent until you get behind closed doors)
those are my kinda chicks! grin
Are you a Guy? undecided

The topic is for Guys not Girls or are you a lessy? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2009
chic2pimp:

Are you a Guy? undecided

The topic is for Guys not Girls or are you a lessy? undecided lipsrsealed

dont speak on me.
mind your business jare!
cool
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chic2pimp(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2009
Nah for Guys only jor. Make u go find for Girls only threads cool
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2009
lmao!!
anyway
thats how i like my babes
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2009
Some girls here are wanting to be guys, Sorry u can never be, Not in this world, maybe the next one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handing Over Your Pay / Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders / Husbands,Would You Go To The Market For Your Wives As A Point Of Duty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.