Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) (2112 Views)

20 Beliefs Of A Sexy Successful Player. / The Player Handbook / The Player’s Handbook: Signs That Tell When A Shy Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by YorubaDemon(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:
Are you speaking for women?, wake up!...sex is overrated, before you can conclude that "women want sex more than relationship", carry out an opinion poll.

As long as i'm concern this is a hypothetical statement.
polls have been done my dear you guys love sex
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
YorubaDemon:
bro done assimilate my points wink say hmmm like who chop belle full

lolz! honestly I don tire for all these ladies and their matter! na just to lipsrsealed dem con move on
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by YorubaDemon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
coollabman:

lolz! honestly I don tire for all these ladies and their matter! na just to lipsrsealed dem con move on
i feel you bro, play your game till you are ready to marry
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
YorubaDemon:
i feel you bro, play your game till you are ready to marry

kiss wink
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by YorubaDemon(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
coollabman:

kiss wink
dont commit yourself to any woman, if she wan go allow her to go there is always someone better out there cheers bro
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
decatalyst:
Kai! Women of this 21st century don suffer! grin grin

Na on top their matter you write this encyclopedia of YorubaDemon? grin

Kai, sole soyinka no write on a topic this much before he won noble beret or lauret dem dey call am.

Stop spewing trashy facts. Wole has penned over two million words.
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
YorubaDemon:
dont commit yourself to any woman, if she wan go allow her to go there is always someone better out there cheers bro

yeah! thanks bro! no more foolish love.

@exotiqueify grin wink angry
Re: 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) by YorubaDemon(m): 2:53am On Oct 12, 2016
coollabman:

yeah! thanks bro! no more foolish love.

@exotiqueify grin wink angry
no p bro you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unexpected Experience (A Short Romantic Story) / 6terrible Mistake Men Make Before Having Sex / Attribute Of Single Ladies At 32 &above That’s The Major Reason Of Their Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.