Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose (11224 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
dunkem21:

She listed them to include dualisation of roads in Ado, Ikere, Emure, Efon, Ikole, Ise, while a flyover is being built in Ado-Ekiti.

Why una hate Fayose like this

do yu even knw wat dualisation of road is,,,and fly ova bridge in a state lik ekiti all project mentioned nt even completed nd he his presenting that as achievement.
i dnnt hate fayose,,, i av bin to ekiti ,,the state lacks evrytin...i dnnt see hw neco result n dualisation of roads n fly ova changes ekiti economy,,
if one thing he dd was payin workers salary in d whole of his 2yrs i fr sing praise to him ...
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=FakoMaybach1 post=50132355]
He has done well in security, the first governor to sign the ban on grazing into law...when his people were attacked he did not cry and declare fasting like some governors, he empowered his people to go fire for fire
for infrastructure he listed it there, a fly over

these nt abt him opposiing buhari ,,,am sayin wat he present as achievement is nuttin to celebrate ,,those project are uncompleted ,,,hw can a serious govt present neco result n uncompleted dualisation of road as his agenda....all these av no effect on ekiti economy. workers are stil bin owe salaries,,solvin that alone culd av given him a high score as governor of d people.,
many state dd nt ban grazing bill n wat most sensible governors dd was to upgrade securities to prompt fast alert.,, not agitate there citizens to take laws into there hands..
Go to ekiti n ask wu fayose is,,,some of us no forget some his act.. he is guilty of names he calls buhari.
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Wolfbrother(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ekiti is finished, so this man thinks he has done work grin grin grin
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by 2short88: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fayose really try in ekiti conpared to my state governor aregbesola
Fayose start over head bridge in ado- ekiti withing 2years in office go to OSOGBO and se over head bridge that aregbesola start since 5years in office. Ona BABA ona still under construction. Fayose distribute cars to ekiti teacher on teachers day coz he understand Yoruba Prover which says binu eni bayani ori Ama ya atokun, inu didun lomahun mu ori yani. He did that to encourage the teachers to focus their work which aregbesola also give kudos to fayose on that. It's a great achievement for him
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
But cannot pay his workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by MikeB3(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who is Fayose?
Mumu ask Google?!
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by MikeB3(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Hate him or like hm! Governor Ayodele Fayose is arguably one of the performing governors in this part of the world.

Anytime I go to Ekiti, I relate with the locals and they say good things about him even the opposition party in the state are jealous of his unique way of governance.

God bless Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Sadiya Umar Farouq: 90 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty / In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.