Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To (10424 Views)

This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I think I can stop listening if anybody plays those songs near me
grin

Which songs?
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
shestrong:

Which songs?
Lol
The type of songs the op claims I cannot stop listening to grin
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by shestrong(f): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol
The type of songs the op claims I cannot stop listening to grin

E be like say u like play oo
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Nezzjnr: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
calliope:

Oh.. I must admit these songs undoubtedly uplifts the soul. Good to know you're also a fan of it kane smiley
Do you still follow the program
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Like an Avalanche- Hillsong

If you heard like an Avalanche, you have to heard it's Album song "Aftermath" then With Everything then might sound wild, then ...
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Dtruthspeaker: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hillsong -Mountain, As it is in heaven, Behold, Cornerstone, Emmanuel, How great is The Lord, Good Grace, Anchor, Awakening, God He Reigns Etc

Ron kenoly Album Lift him up, Sing Out, God is Able, Dwell in the House.

Don Moen Album
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If you heard like an Avalanche, you have to heard it's Album song "Aftermath" then With Everything then might sound wild, then ...

Actually the songs Aftermath and Avalanche are my two best songs ever. I listen to them almost everyday on repeat since the album came out.

Aftermath album is my best. Followed by "All of the above" ( my best song here is "you"wink.

I cant believe there is Actually someone who likes the Aftermath song like me. That's awesome.
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2021
You can also check out So will i (100 billion times) by Hillsong.

That song is deep!
Re: Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Actually the songs Aftermath and Avalanche are my two best songs ever. I listen to them almost everyday on repeat since the album came out.

Aftermath album is my best. Followed by "All of the above" ( my best song here is "you"wink.

I cant believe there is Actually someone who likes the Aftermath song like me. That's awesome.

Ah! grin Aftermath bombed my neighbourhood with it. How could you not love Nova, Rise, The Stand, Fire Fall Down, All I Need is You, No one but you? I do not think any one can have a best song there oh! grin

Then Nova has a twin that I follow up either backwards forward or forward backward Might Sound Wild! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jesus Christ Changed The World / The Inconsistences Of The Theories Of Evolution / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.