Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (37853 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Really?... the very dreaded HIV... don't you know who first contracted it?... and spread it worldwide? Not against inter racial. ... just double check he not into beastiality.

I don't care who first contracted it. All I know is HIV doesn't acknowledge skin color.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sosa993: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
all this rubbish coming from a pained emasculated nitwit, eyah, why are you so pained? did I touch a spot, aww,eyah, get well soon

I understand where you coming from dear, but do you know I'll blame us women, why? mothers. do you know most mothers would encourage their sons at teenage yrs to keep many girlfriends. some mothers are even always happy and say their sons are now men, from that age you are already encouraging your son to be unfaithful.

we girls too should stick together to shame all those useless married men when they toast us, rather than open legs for them. still mothers have a lot of job to do on that. where I did my IT, at least ten married men asked me out, I Wasn't the wayward type of girl. you are not even allowed to wear trash to work but they still come and I tell them NO. simple. but anyway some goats will still turn to underage girls or sleep with their daughters so and claim their wives deny them of sex, some men tho! I understand you .

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
sosa993:

I understand where you coming from dear, but do you know I'll blame us women, why? mothers. do you know most mothers would encourage their sons at teenage yrs to keep many girlfriends. some mothers are even always happy and say their sons are now men, from that age you are already encouraging your son to be unfaithful.

we girls too should stick together to shame all those useless married men when they toast us, rather than open legs for them. still mothers have a lot of job to do on that. where I did my IT, at least ten married men asked me out, I Wasn't the wayward type of girl. you are not even allowed to wear trash to work but they still come and I tell them NO. simple. but anyway some goats will still turn to underage girls or sleep with their daughters so and claim their wives deny them of sex, some men tho! I understand you .
true talk
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by tete7000(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried so hard to convince myself that maybe it's just my environment, maybe there are faithful married men in other parts of the country.

In many instances, when both cheat and disobey God by having pre marital sex, the world says it is ok. This is where many problems of unfaithfulness in marriages stem from. Marriage doesn't cure immorality, God does. A man or woman who can't do without sex before marriage is never ever going to be faithful in marriage. Women who gives in to pre marital sex to marry a man should not cry when such men cheat.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
all of us

Awesome.

So you can start making a change by rebelling against an unfair status quo Instead of just throwing in the towel because everyone else seems against you.

Little drops of water....

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
tete7000:

In many instances, when both cheat and disobey God by having pre marital sex, the world says it is ok. This is where many problems of unfaithfulness in marriages stem from. Marriage doesn't cure immorality, God does. A man or woman who can't do without sex before marriage is never ever going to be faithful in marriage. Women who gives in to pre marital sex to marry a man should not cry when such men cheat.
actually I know of a man that married his wife as a virgin that is a chronic philanderer,so what's your point?, mind you I said at a one time or the other, meaning it could even be a one time thing which also counts as cheating

5 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
tete7000:

[s]
In many instances, when both cheat and disobey God by having pre marital sex, the world says it is ok. This is where many problems of unfaithfulness in marriages stem from. Marriage doesn't cure immorality, God does. A man or woman who can't do without sex before marriage is never ever going to be faithful in marriage. Women who gives in to pre marital sex to marry a man should not cry when such men cheat. [/s]
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
If that is your basis of argument and the premise with which you came to that conclusion, it is very baised and sentimental. Because another person can also argue that women are worst just that they dont get themselves caught compared to men who do carelessly.
Look my dear women are the best cheaters, they clean there tracks nicely.
The both party cheats...so when making such bogus statistics, at least review other sides of the story too.
cheers.

2dugged:
you seem not to understand, I said at one time have had an affair, how many Nigerian men can swear that since they married their wives they have not slept with another woman even if it was a one time thing, that's my point, and that is where I got my statistics from , and I am talking from the vantage point of the married woman, if a married man decide to cheat on his wife, he should be held responsible for lacking self control to stay true to the vow he made to his wife, not the other way round
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by hermosa(f): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
so sad whenever i hear some wives have caught their husband cheating on them
http://mumsiehub.com/warning-signs-naija-husband-cheating/
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by brushesz: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried so hard to convince myself that maybe it's just my environment, maybe there are faithful married men in other parts of the country. 95 % of married Nigerian men cheat on their wives atleast once, while from the 5%, 3% have not cheated because the opportunity has not presented itself yet, and only 2% are actually faithful to their wives. I often hear statements like "men are naturally polygamous", a nairalander once said "if you can't bear your husband cheating on you,then don't get married", but I ask myself just how much do you have to bear?, a distant relative lost her life because her husband infected her with hiv, she knew he was philandering, but what could she do?,now both her and her husband are dead, it's been years, sometimes I see the kids and i just feel awful, if a man cheats, women have always have that big heart to forgive and move on,but when a man gives his wife disease, it means that man not only lacks self control but is STUPID as well

Command the virus to die. It will obey you. They have ears. Even the phone or pc you reading this from has ears.

Just command!
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
sunvick:
If that is your basis of argument and the premise with which you came to that conclusion, it is very baised and sentimental. Because another person can also argue that women are worst just that they dont get themselves caught compared to men who do carelessly.
Look my dear women are the best cheaters, they clean there tracks nicely.
The both party cheats...so when making such bogus statistics, at least review other sides of the story too.
cheers.

lets start from here,how many of your mothers and grand mothers cheated while still married and compare that statistics with that of the men
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
brushesz:

Command the virus to die. It will obey you. They have ears. Even the phone or pc you reading this from has ears.

Just command!
you seem to be suffering from mild psychosis, it is you that has virus judging from the non correlation of your comment to the topic at hand,do get well soon

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by vislabraye(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
989900:

L cheesy L . . . I swear 'Nairaland' should be 'comedyland'.

O boy, I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
My dear, we can argue this until like forever.. because the variables upon which you base your assertion is skewed to favour your conclusion.

Now you are asking me to ask questions on the basis of "golden age" and "jet age" of which (time) is the only variable you are considering here.
Note that even during the times of our grandparents, the culture permitted them to marry more than one wife.
You can seldom hear of a case of cheating back then.
However, cheating is rife in this present dispensation which suggest that there has been a decadence in this present dispensation.
just curious: Are you married?

2dugged:
lets start from here,how many of your mothers and grand mothers cheat while still married and compare that statistics with that of the men

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by tete7000(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
actually I know of a man that married his wife as a virgin that is a chronic philanderer,so what's your point?, mind you I said at a one or the other, meaning it could even be a one time thing which also counts as cheating

If you had read well, you will see me used the word 'many'. It connotes the fact there are unfortunate exceptions but many are in that category. Many women often want to make the world believe they are victims of circumstances when in many cases, they are part of those who orchestrate their own misfortune. Truth can be bitter, it doesn't stop it from being truth. If we will stop to take count and be responsible for our lives, their will be less misery in the world. You too mentioned there are 2% men who are faithful. Who are the women who have those 2% as husbands? Why do they have them? Is it luck, chance or they know what others don't know? If we open our mind to contemplation, we stand to learn a lot of truth about life. If you are yet to marry, the question that should occupy your mind is: How do I make a husband out of the identified 2% faithful men? Focus on the positive, bother less on the negative and you will see life turn out well for you. Everything in life is a choice. Even when we had bad spouses, it is our choices because there would have been a time when we could have said no to that spouse and walked away with another person.

If you like to read,I will recommend this book to you: 'As a man thinketh'. Reading it can change your thought about life. It is available in soft copies for free online.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by tete7000(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=989900 post=50148769][/quote]

Crossing out my post doesn't change the truth in that post. It only shows you can't dispute anything I wrote. Enjoy revelling in your ignorance.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I am not encouraging it, but can you tell me exactly how society has discouraged it?,a man cheats on you,as a woman you move out with your children only for the same society to tell you that you are over reacting and that all men cheat.In Nigeria a man can cheat on his wife,when she speaks up she will be the one to get thrown out with her children, with nothing, maybe if divorce laws were reviewed to atleast cater for the woman as obtained in developed countries that could curb it,but for now, both our culture and religion has placed the woman at a disadvantage
Cheating from men is as hard to avoid as no virginity from women before marriage. Think abt it. Society said women shld keep it till d d-day, do u respect the society on this?..everything is upside down in this world. Nobody shld complain..we r all guilty.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 2undeajigs: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
-Men have been polygamous since the beginnings of recorded history.
-Men have never been monogamous in nature.
-Monogamy was only passed into law within the last 2 centuries.
-which study can we find the 95% stats you are speaking of?
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
tete7000:

Crossing out my post doesn't change the truth in that post. It only shows you can't dispute anything I wrote. Enjoy revelling in your ignorance.

Opinions are like armpits, we all have them, but most of them stink -- yours stink!

Talk back if you are over 40, or been married for 10 years or more, or have been in over a 100 relationships/flings/situationships across different tribes, races, and nationalities.

I know about God, virgins, non-virgins, married and unmarried men and women, true MOG (very few BTW), and fake MOG, than you probably will ever do.

You guys don't seize to amaze.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by porozhniy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
We have approx. 200 million people living in Nigeria right now. According to the 2006 census stats, we have approx. the same number of Men vs Women. Assuming that trend continued till date, we should also have approx.the same nos.of Men vs Women. If 95% of married men cheat, it then mean they have a large army of women available to them, which begs the question what % of their cheating partners are (a) married (b)Single

Spin it anyway you like, it takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by tete7000(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
989900:

Opinions are like armpits, we all have them, but most of them stink -- yours stink!

Talk back if you are over 40, or been married for 10 years or more, or have been in over a 100 relationships/flings/situationships across different tribes, races, and nationalities.

I know about God, virgins, non-virgins, married and unmarried men and women, true MOG (very few BTW), and fake MOG, than you probably will ever do.

You guys don't seize to amaze.

From all the jargons you wrote, I am dead sure you know nothing particularly about God. You live in a world of delusion. Enjoy your delusion. I no get your time again.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
tete7000:

[s]
From all the jargons you wrote, I am dead sure you know nothing particularly about God. You live in a world of delusion. Enjoy your delusion. I no get your time again.[/s]

Even God of the bible knew his creations can fall short, hence why the clause "if the other mate will forgive" . . . but you enjoy your living in denial . . . how many of your religious leaders sleep with wives of members of the congregation? Rubbish!
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by pepigeorge(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheArchangel:
Are you going to wait for him to give you disease?
Cheating can ead to someone contracting a disease. They are both unacceptable.

I guess these married men are cheating with gorilla. ...

They cheat with the same gal that wants to get married to a faithful man in d future. ..

Who are d gals actually fooling.....

U do aristoism through school and wotever.... and expect a faithful husband. .

U CAN'T EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Deybesee(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cheating and Diseases are like 5/6,A cheating spouse would definitely give you disease
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by NemzySeries(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
as a guy I concur wit d op......I TankGod 4 d family I found ma sef in which has helped me to realise d importance & significance of a happy & responsible family frm all sides ranging frm Dad, mum & kids & I owe my future family no xcusable xcuse in acting upon irresponsible & promiscuous lifestyle.......but in all & all I sha depend on God 4 strength, grace & power to maintain dis desired standards bkos I wud stilll want my woman by ma side even wen I'm 90....life is too brief & xpensive to b an STD transport
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Becalm(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
The outrageous statistics given and the die-hard attitude of not accepting positive notions against her opinion shows that the OP is an UNREFINED feminist. I understand from her post that these ladies that cheat with men are mostly single ladies who suddenly turn SAINTS when married. A lot of married women cheat but are very discreet about it like men in developed world. Some Married men in Nigeria cheat simply because there are no strict laws not necessarily because their wives tolerate the act or are uneducated. If wives in the present day Nigeria are to heed your advice of leaving their marriage at the slightest case of infidelity rather than work things out then it would be better to remain single cos with the level decay in the society today infidelity is present at one time or the other in most marriages with the men taking the lead but not to the tune of your outrageous figures. Separation or divorce should apply only when the party involved is highly unrepentant.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by trexlewis(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
charix:
Another attention seeking nairalander on the loose. Check well, one may find out this one hasn't passed SSCE yet or's still struggling with JAMB.
keep quiet if you have nothing to say. This lady is learned and knows exactly what she's saying. Just hide your face in shame if your one of the people she's referring to.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
trexlewis:
keep quiet if you have nothing to say. This lady is learned and knows exactly what she's saying. Just hide your face in shame if your one of the people she's referring to.
Body don sweet you as you post the response, abi? Good. Continue with your existence.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by trexlewis(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried so hard to convince myself that maybe it's just my environment, maybe there are faithful married men in other parts of the country. 95 % of married Nigerian men cheat on their wives atleast once, while from the 5%, 3% have not cheated because the opportunity has not presented itself yet, and only 2% are actually faithful to their wives. I often hear statements like "men are naturally polygamous", a nairalander once said "if you can't bear your husband cheating on you,then don't get married", but I ask myself just how much do you have to bear?, a distant relative lost her life because her husband infected her with hiv, she knew he was philandering, but what could she do?,now both her and her husband are dead, it's been years, sometimes I see the kids and i just feel awful, if a man cheats, women have always have that big heart to forgive and move on,but when a man gives his wife disease, it means that man not only lacks self control but is STUPID as well
[b]Op I understand your fears and I agree your very correct, but you need to know most men cheat because they know they can get away with it easily. You see in Nigeria, cheating married men is a norm because they believe you have no choice because your soley dependent on him. This isn't the same with rich women, check very well if a woman is rich and don't depend on her husband the man will sit up and be very careful with what he does around her. This is why Nigerian men don't want their wives to become financially independent! They want her to sit at home and do nothing and when you suggest a relative as a nanny they counter it immediately. The owner of my sec school back then is so rich, all the flit of cars belongs to her and to top it up she is a barrister! Ask these useless men here fighting you if they can marry such a lady and you here spill trash all over the place calling her a hooker. Yes Linda isn't married and we all know why, she raised her standard and guess what Nigerian men are scared of such ladies because they know cheating will surely end the game and she will go with the kids and kick you out because she has more financial power. If you are feed up with what you see you know what to do. Become very successful and educated no man will joke with you. *Drops the mic* cool[/b]

6 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by cuteralph101(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
Too many problems concerning marriages... if I were a lady I wont get married. If at worst I need child I ll just get someone I like to phiuck me. I born and live happily as a single mother...worst I go to motherless baby home. Xo sick and tired of women always having issues in their home. It's now a norm in Nigeria. If ur man cheats on youuu...its yo fault. *Probably karma* Too much telemundo is making women forget their real self
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Becalm(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2016
trexlewis:
[b]Op I understand your fears and I agree your very correct, but you need to know most men cheat because they know they can get away with it easily. You see in Nigeria, cheating married men is a norm because they believe you have no choice because your soley dependent on him. This isn't the same with rich women, check very well if a woman is rich and don't depend on her husband the man will sit up and be very careful with what he does around her. This is why Nigerian men don't want their wives to become financially independent! They want her to sit at home and do nothing and when you suggest a relative as a nanny they counter it immediately. The owner of my sec school back then is so rich, all the flit of cars belongs to her and to top it up she is a barrister! Ask these useless men here fighting you if they can marry such a lady and you here spill trash all over the place calling her a hooker. Yes Linda isn't married and we all know why, she raised her standard and guess what Nigerian men are scared of such ladies because they know cheating will surely end the game and she will go with the kids and kick you out because she has more financial power. If you are feed up with what you see you know what to do. Become very successful and educated no man will joke with you. *Drops the mic* cool[/b]

This is not about financial power. Some married women cheat against wealthy husband who travel all the time and do not spend enough time with them. Some men also cheat against their rich wives for same reasons or more. People who do not take the kind of actions you propose either do so because kids are already involved or place a certain value on marriage not necessarily because they are financial dependent. There are female professors who their husband cheat. Tiger Wood and Bill Clinton cheated but the actions of the spouses were different...note Hillary was never financial dependent on Bill, she was also powerful personality at that time. Its disappointing you call your fellow men USELESS cos their opinion is contrary to that of the OP on a matter that is subject to debate.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by DMLords: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:

The bottom line is that we already have a gender divide. Men and Women don't need each other; especially not in this thing called marriage.

Most men cheat and they do so openly but many women cheat too but theirs is more clandestine and planned.

I'll advise you my dear... look for a friend that you both can grow and actualize together and just let things happen.

One of the Nigerian men that was reported to have killed his wife in the US was known yo me and his story was open for all in Benin to see...

The lesson i took from his story is "Women look for opportunity not love and men look for sex not love"

None of thus is obtainable in a marriage. The sex goes downhill and the opportunities are limited to the one your husband can provide.

The solution is however simpler: Redefine marriage or scrape it totally!

My 2 cents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.