Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her (581 Views)

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Cornerstone99: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
I met Joy on Palmchat 11 months ago, We went on a date and that night we had things together(knew her).

Ever since I knew her, good fortune has clothe me, I believe the entrance of Joy into my life brought a great joy!

But last night, She called and said she's no longer interested. Have never offended her nor cheat on her for once.

In fact, after two months when I met her, I told Shade the girl I was dating then that I am no longer interested in the relationship.

Now Joy is telling me she no longer doing!

What can I do to get her back? Some please help me!!!

I can't afford to lose her.
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
No.. I will not use palmchat.. Leave me alone .
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Laveda(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
angry now that's very good, you left shade for her, now she's dumped your ass, very good!
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by ately1(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
use juju
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Kenzico(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Both girls are gone.....Sorry Bro.
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by osesology(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
I think the word is `jilt' not `jelt'.
Well, the way l see ur situation, op, you weren't wise at all. Even if you didn't love Shade, you should've held on to her while you try to see how things will be like with Joy on the long run. Abi u no be sharp guy? You no fit date two girls?
And moreover, what could've happened to make her break up with u all of a sudden without giving you any concrete reason? Abi your d no dey satisfy her wella?
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Please what is palmchat? undecided
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
What goes around comes around.
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Cornerstone99: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Please what is palmchat? undecided

Palmchat is a Social Media and Instant messaging app that allow users to connect with people around them.
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Cornerstone99:

Palmchat is a Social Media and Instant messaging app that allow users to connect with people around them.

How come it's not on playstore?
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by NevetsIbot(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
she shu not jelt him o
Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Savvy2(f): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
;DKarma!
Prolly Joy has repented grin
Take heart kiss

1 Like

Re: She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her by Savvy2(f): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
she shu not jelt him o

grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Advice / Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola / Gay Pastor Jide Macaulay Says Nigerians Should Apologise To Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.