Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too (884 Views)

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by diehardanusfan(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
my guy jesusboiy was recently raped by nicki minaj for a reason i dont know cry cry

now i went to go and beat nicki for doing such a bad thing to my guy and she grabbed me too and threw me to the bed cry

she jumped on me and started raping me cry

how can she be thos wicked...am soo sad and devastated cry
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Go and report it to the mods... So they can find this nickinikita and arrest her.... Or Him lipsrsealed
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes I don't blame serial killers

3 Likes

Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin
[size=15pt] i love NL[/size]

Full of very weird and crazy people grin
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why?
crycry
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Bossontop(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aswear

Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
keep dreaming undecided undecided undecided
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by McBrooklyn(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
The funniest thing is that the OP is still the JESUSBOIY, but the funniest thing is that the thunder that will strike both of them is still doing press up angry

Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by McBrooklyn(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
keep dreaming undecided undecided undecided

Bruh, thought you said you're gonna deactivate today. what the fûck are you still waiting for?? undecided
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, thought you said you're gonna deactivate today. what the fûck are you still waiting for?? undecided
bro when did i ever say i wil deactivattte? undecided undecided
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Vaseline at work
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy

nairaland is a land of so many living things grin
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
So many creatures around here
Re: After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
bro when did i ever say i wil deactivattte? undecided undecided

WTF is your problem Bruh?? Shey you want to be playing on our intelligence?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady / Why I Cant Come To Any Nairaland Get Together Party / Never Mistake This, Ladies! No Man Leaves You Because You Are Better Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.