Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (18418 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2016
]
jonaifame22:
I don't wait till the end

STFUareyouG0d:
This is why you should always insure your relationship so as soon as one breaks, insurance gets you another

mrsefan:
a day jor

Give your pu$$13$ some rest na. Ahhh, that thing is one of the important things that will help clue your husband to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2016
what is the essence of relationship? is it a job? will you die if you don't enter relationship so soon? You will only end up dating, kissing and banging so many people all in the name of relationship.

Must someone determine your happiness?
How can you date so many people before you marry...Senseless generation. They don't want to maintain friendship, just relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Wait until your pvssy heals.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmn...

I think u should heal before going into another...

Just my opinion though
Piercedclit:
There's no stipulated time. Whenever you're comfortable dating again. As long as it helps you to heal
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by rabex123(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Just the right amount of s*x..and d last one is out of your system .

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by KelvinC1(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
bamisepeters:
In this kind of scenario it depends.

The question is what led to the separation? It could be death of a beloved partner or unexpected occurrence like cheating.

You can still overcome a separation caused by cheating. But it can take longer time to move on if the death of a beloved partner is the cause of the separation.

In fact, it takes extra ordinary pressure for a new relationship to start for this kind of people.

And it also depends on the individual. Some people don't get over issues very fast, it takes ages. While for some, before the twinkling of an eye they are on the next thing.

Some also consider what people will say before getting into another relationship.

And no one, i repeat, no one nor any manual can tell you when you can get into a new relationship because it is if you are in the situation you can decide that.

When it is right, no one will tell you, you will have even fallen before you realise you are in love again and you will be like it is so sudden, i don't even know how i fell.

What people can just do is to persuade you when it is taking longer than expected, and it is because they are not in your shoes.

To be realistic, that shoe may not even size many of them, if they were in your situation, their case might even be worse, but just that it should be noted they did their best to console you to the next level.

All i know is that you will definitely fall in love again, the time, i can't tell.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/how-long-should-you-wait-after-ending.html
even as you are going home
you can start dating..
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
Would you quit the job you have, before looking for another? Search for another job, while you're still employed. When you get it, you'll drop your resignation letter and move on to the new one, no?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by maxiuc(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm that's why am scared of starting a relationship bcus I can't stand it when it crashes hmmmmm I don't do side Chicks

I have learnt a lot

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2016
u cant just fall in love so fast, unless u desperate to be in love with someone and its likely that relationship wont last long. this is because u cant really get to know someone well within a short while to fall in love with the person.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Dyt(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Giggles
If a new man comes a day after and he makes his intentions genuine
And I like him back?
I am on the track like a fast lane
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by GROOOVE(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Like 3 minutes.....life's too short mehn. Dont moop on one person when there are 7 billion out there
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by chukkyAlex(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
Next min after d breakup...just call a sidechick and promote her to d rank of mainchick. Dat all.
LWKMD......My guy,u wicked....u don crack my ribs finish!!! grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by AuroraB(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Would you quit the job you have, before looking for another? Search for another job, while you're still employed. When you get it, you'll drop your resignation letter and move on to the new one, no?
Yep wink
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Two months
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by calliope(f): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Ha.

Are you insinuating one should dates multiple individuals just incase a relationship doesn't work or possibly fails at any given time undecided

Cos I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by vectoh(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Dyt:
Giggles If a new man comes a day after and he makes his intentions genuine And I like him back? I am on the track like a fast lane
olosho spotted!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Dyt(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
vectoh:
olosho spotted!

K
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by seunakin231(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Lol.... wait? why wait when ur ex is happy with sum1 else already.... move on too asap
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Benbelor(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Trapqueen wouldn't waste no time, she will just trap another heart Asap.
TrapQueen77:
Do we still need to answer this? cool
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by peaceMma(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2016
judeefcc:
when my ex and i ended things i tot that it will take months but to baba be the glory lasted just 2days and i met someone else, there is no time ratio just be happy
two days? serious? SO u nv felt any heart brk@ all?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2016
calliope:

Ha.

Are you insinuating one should dates multiple individuals just incase a relationship doesn't work or possibly fails at any given time undecided

Cos I am not understanding.

You work, right? Are you telling me you don't send your CV to other companies, in case a better job comes along?

Just because you've ordered food, doesn't mean you can't still look at the menu. wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Benbelor:
Trapqueen wouldn't waste no time, she will just trap another heart Asap.

haahhaahha…who might tat be? wink
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by peculiar32(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
Next min after d breakup...just call a sidechick and promote her to d rank of mainchick. Dat all.

lol ...una no go kill person
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Gkemz: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
I believe you are speaking from a lady's perspective and point of view. The bone of contention here is before the individual to decide. It's a personal decision. For many it may take time to heal the wound of losing dear one except there's no feeling of affection or perhaps in case of infidelity that caused the separation. If that's the case it mayn't take too long to move on.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by nowpresence(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Can't you stay single?
Able na undies when them dey change anyhow.
Being single is bliss.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by DorisK(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Like the next day. Wetin Don end Don end na. After ending a call do u wait bfo making another?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Wait till bubu leave the seat of the president of Nigeria
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Tommfrench(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
Spot On
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by donsteady(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
You got to heal befor u go into another relationship. How can you just jump from 1 relationship to another? just like that? Na Bus?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by koredeking: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Tht dude just lighting my mind #insuringmy relationsip Boom!!!
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by delishpot: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
In naija, it depends on gender. And the type of relationship

If you lose your mate to death as a man, you are encouraged to start dating as soon as possible.
They give a million reasons to keep a woman by your side. They do not want you to be lonely and sad.
If it is a woman who is left single after the death of a partner, people do not expect you to move on quickly. They give you aamillion reasons why being seen with another man would be bad. They preference you to be lonely and looking sad to prove you lost some one of value

If you guys are just dating, then anyone can move on anytime. Girl can agree for her long time toaster if she wants, guy can fall back on his side chick or start toasting the babe that has been admiring him.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by stuntman007: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

This guy u killed this thread, I just can't stop laughing. Abeg just go the nearest bar collect 2alomo. Tell them say na me go pay grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? / / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.