Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,008 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (18417 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=20pt]Like the op said it depends on who's involved and what caused the separation..
Sincerely speaking, many people will get into another relationship faster if the separation was as a result of cheating...
But if it is the other way round then a little respect for him/her will do!!!

BTW Meet-up with me www.romanticpie.com[/size]
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
I personally think It actually depends on the individual. I broke up with my ex around late August and started another relationship around mid September and life goes on...
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by calliope(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vorpal:

You are a good girl but please don't change ooo

I'm farrr from that..was only being logical.

Though I am flattered. tongue
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
calliope:

I'm farrr from that..was only been logical.

Though I am flattered. tongue

shocked

And all the good girls have join gang.... Body count going waay up sad
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
24hrs
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Howyeh(f): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
33bandit:
two hours would be enough .weird question,falling in love does not require time it jes happens .
Just happens?....sighs...i pray
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I was in a relationship with my best friend for a year, without having sex with him. Lack of sex was NOT the reason we broke up.

That's just a shallow way of reasoning.

hmmm can we get jiggy with it... digging deep daily ... looting your stores....
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by jenex(f): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
33bandit:
two hours would be enough .weird question,falling in love does not require time it jes happens .
my dear I stand to disagree with you I broke up with my ex last year and till now I still haven't gone over him and still single
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Well, i separated from my gurlfrend cos she got pregnant for another guy.. Its been a while now.. Like 6month.

And, i'm yet to get over it
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
jenex:
my dear I stand to disagree with you I broke up with my ex last year and till now I still haven't gone over him and still single
.that's why I added that .it does not require a specific time .it jes happens naturally .if yo the type that stays indoors every time then yo might jes face the media and find any that cares to woo u lol
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is why you should always insure your relationship so as soon as one breaks, insurance gets you another
This your proposal sounds prospecting enough!!!
Tell me about it.. Business meeting in progress!!
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Howyeh:

Just happens?....sighs...i pray
..lol if yo a guy its gonna take time .but a lady jes say yes and get comfortable around a niqqa
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
OrangeDream:
This your proposal sounds prospecting enough!!!
Tell me about it.. Business meeting in progress!!
go insure your relationship. It's that simple tongue tongue
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by bencarson007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
if you truly love the person u broke up with,it will really take time for things to move with another.

For those screaming that love just happens...I put it to u that you were never in love...

Well in my case,I never had it good after my fiancee left me over family issues...

I swore never to get married...please don't blame me...No woman could be like her

Sadly none of us is married or dating

We are still both single and not even trying to look for someone else...
We still talk and I care for her bills when she asks for it...

But we are still single and only God knows what next...we just could not move on...

So my take is that it is not easy

Some people can't move on at all
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
am Qood n u

Am ok

Gud am,hw ws ur nyt

Can we talk better?07064378217

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? / / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.