Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (18382 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Cosmass(f): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
How do you guys feel, when a girl you met and dating or girlfriend has not introduced you to any of her friends/family months since you both began dating/going out?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by kokoye(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
I acutally felt uncomforatable the first time she did it . . .cos it was unexpected.

So she later asked me if I would prefer her to call me 'friend' to her family. - I hated that option grin

So she sweetly set me straight and I sat up.

I have never been in a relationship where I'd beg for a lady to introduce me to a family. We tend to run from such things.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Dsense(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
OP.
I get no worried  . . .So far the time is behind us!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Cosmass(f): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

I acutally felt uncomforatable the first time she did it . . .cos it was unexpected.

So she later asked me if I would prefer her to call me 'friend' to her family.  - I hated that option  grin

So she sweetly set me straight and I sat up.

I have never been in a relationship where I'd beg for a lady to introduce me to a family.  We tend to run from such things.

But if she doesn't, does that make you think and feel she's not in love with you? Like what goes on in your head?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Cosmass(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
I get no worried  . . .So far the time is behind us!!!

What's your time definition? How long before you start thinking all sorts?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
Ha me i ll nt lyk it o
well always lucky 2 meet dem sha
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by MurphyG1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster, I think u have to include how long the rship has been, say 2 weeks, 3months, 1 year,
As for me, It depends, If we are just starting and I havnt seen her with her frnd b4, then no qualms, but if I hav seen her with a frnd or frnds and she didnt, then wahala dey o.
As for the family, it depends again on hw soon I wish to meet them and if the opportunity has ever been there 4 me to be introduced to one of them or not, So every answer to this topic 'depends' on 'time'.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Dsense(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Cosmass!
I start thinking of all sorts as we start planning for an intro!
Though introducing me to her friends can be done at anytime ,Anywhere accidentally . . .As i don't expect her to invite her friends down in order to get them introduced to me . , However I'm not the type that seeks for these stuffs . . .I don't like making too much friends neither ready to know her friends . . ,  Except her ''close friend''!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by kokoye(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Cosmass:

But if she doesn't, does that make you think and feel she's not in love with you? Like what goes on in your head?

Honestly, No.

By the time I start thinking of marriage with a lady, it is because she has done all the right things in my book.

So I have never been in that istuation and will never be.  wink

Hope that makes sense.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by obowunmi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
if i'm not putting a ring on it, then I don't need to meet anybody.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by medjai(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2010
I feel great grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by MzWumi(f): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2010
I don't believe in introducing anyone to my family unless its deemed necessary. Prior to being married I used allow bf to come to my mom's house all the time. If my mom walked in the room she already knows the rule. Say hi, don't ask who are you, or any of those types of questions. They used to get upset and ask why didn't i introduce them, but for what reason should I? are we getting married? NO, are we talking about marriage, NO, so what point is there to get family involved. So you have to ask yourself, are you very serious with your girl? do you want her to meet your family. If you have yet to introduce her to your parents, why do you want to meet hers?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by CrazyMan(m): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2010
Cosmass:

How do you guys feel, when a girl you met and dating or girlfriend has not introduced you to any of her friends/family months since you both began dating/going out?
Well, it's no big deal to me; whenever she feels she's isn't getting any younger, she would be the one to introduce them to me.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by iice(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2010
MzWumi:

I don't believe in introducing anyone to my family unless its deemed necessary. Prior to being married I used allow bf to come to my mom's house all the time. If my mom walked in the room she already knows the rule. Say hi, don't ask who are you, or any of those types of questions. They used to get upset and ask why didn't i introduce them, but for what reason should I? are we getting married? NO, are we talking about marriage, NO, so what point is there to get family involved. So you have to ask yourself, are you very serious with your girl? do you want her to meet your family. If you have yet to introduce her to your parents, why do you want to meet hers?

Bahahahaha i do that too. But the difference is that they get introduced to my brothers grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
Never, until i know we are both ready to be hooked
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Big2bore(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
You are on yor own o. Oyo lo wa
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by adconline(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
Most guys wouldnt mind, unless they are committment bound. Most guys dont seek for fellow guys' opinion before going into a relationship, while most women would ask for a lot of opinions from almost everyone close to them.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
@poster
FRIENDS: how is that possible?! dont you go out together to places where her friends may be at?! if you have never met any of her friends then i suggest you reevaluate your relationship as something is fishy?!

FAMILY: means she is not ready yet or not viewing you as what you would want to be seen. she may be THE ONE for you but you aint THE ONE to her. . . . . . . . no big but if it bothers you that much then tell her.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Cosmass(f): 5:32am On Dec 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
FRIENDS: how is that possible?! dont you go out together to places where her friends may be at?! if you have never met any of her friends then i suggest you reevaluate your relationship as something is fishy?!

FAMILY: means she is not ready yet or not viewing you as what you would want to be seen. she may be THE ONE for you but you aint THE ONE to her. . . . . . . . no big but if it bothers you that much then tell her.

So Jay, you are saying something isn't right if she hasn't introduced you to her friends and what time frame are u expecting her to have introduced you to her friends before you know she's not playing games with you?

Omolola1:

Never, until i know we are both ready to be hooked

So you could only introduce him to your friends only if you both are getting married?

MzWumi:

How about your friends?

obowunmi:

if i'm not putting a ring on it, then I don't need to meet anybody.

So you don't mind if you have not been introduced even to her friends?

Dyt:

Ha me i ll nt lyk it o
well always lucky 2 meet dem sha

You won't like if you are not introduced?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2010
Cosmass:

So Jay, you are saying something isn't right if she hasn't introduced you to her friends and what time frame are u expecting her to have introduced you to her friends before you know she's not playing games with you?

exactly!!!!
if we have been dating for a while (lets say 3/4months) hanging out regularly eating, drinking, clubbing or whatever and i have never met any of her friends then i would think that there is something definitely fishy about it.
since we would be doing things we both like, i am sure by doing some of the stuff she enjoys or go to places she likes, we would meet her friends etc
btw: thats if she has any because, if she doesnt then, thats some added concerns.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? by member27: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2010
To her family : I can excuse dat, Shez prolly chiling for a right time or must think I'm a jerk who shouldnt be met undecided

To her friends : if my i dont meet any of her friends and we claim to be dating, #DEAD IT cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Eat My Pussy / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / The Woman With Two Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.