Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS (2354 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by modsfucker: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is looming crisis between shiites and sunni muslims in the country following a statement by one of the shiites leaders that they would soon lift the restrain giving to their members not to embark on any form of violence.

This follows series of attacks on unarmed shiites by soldiers in Kaduna yesterday and hoodlums in orther states of the North.

The situation has the potential of dipping the country into yet another violence when the Boko Haram war hasn't been fought to a completion.

Our Muslim brothers, save this country from anarchy as it may not survive two wars at the same time.

Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by agwom(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
chai
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by bettercreature(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
It's imminent and everybody must prepare,this is act of wickedness at highest level and i dont think Iran will continue to seat on the fence
I can't understand how our government will continue to kill unharmed people it's terribly sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Not to sound inhumane but just imagine it...Sunni vs Shia...*licks lips*

2 Likes

Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by shedy03(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
modsfucker:
There is looming crisis between shiites and sunni muslims in the country following a statement by one of the shiites leaders that they would soon lift the restrain giving to their members not to embark on any form of violence.

This follows series of attacks on unarmed shiites by soldiers in Kaduna yesterday and hoodlums in orther states of the North.

The situation has the potential of dipping the country into yet another violence when the Boko Haram war hasn't been fought to a completion.

Our Muslim brothers, save this country from anarchy as it may not survive two wars at the same time.
3 wars, don't forget about recession. its also killing people.

2 Likes

Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Abeymills(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is sad
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Blue3k(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Naija millitary can't get a break. A war on 3 fronts is brewing. NDA blowing up pipelines, BH doing guerrilla bombing on civilian populations, Sunni vs Shia war brewing in background.

Recession wont cease, inflation climbing, government has got a conviction yet in WAR on corruption.
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP men
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
bettercreature:
It's imminent and everybody must prepare,this is act of wickedness at highest level and i dont think Iran will continue to seat on the fence
I can't understand how our government will continue to kill unharmed people it's terribly sad
I'm not a Muslim fan but the scenario is really terribly sad foreal
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by DaniDani(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Biafrans be like "Lord set Egyptians against Egyptians"

1 Like

Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by ameezy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is not good sad
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by acenazt: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2016
I no know why Abacha no waste dis wife sharing Ali following mofos tey tey. Dos Wey kpai don kpai. Mk Dem lift the order
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by kings09(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2016
So far it's only taking place in d north, southerners go act as spectators. Whr popcorn sef
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by kamalcole3000: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2016
bettercreature:

It maybe bad for the north but good for every other region in this false marriage.
When the Sunni and shites start on their way to self destruction it's also the right time for other region to get out of the Union
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by lilbazy(m): 2:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Imagine a world without Islam.
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Sibrah: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2016
^^A world of true peace.
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by mrvitalis(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2016
lilbazy:
Imagine a world without Islam.
Imagine the world without religion
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Tunami(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Na dem dem, e no concern me.
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Sunni Wahabbism ?

But Shiites cannot fight Sunni's in Nigeria oh. 4%/96%
Re: Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS by Blue3k(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sunni Wahabbism ?

But Shiites cannot fight Sunni's in Nigeria oh. 4%/96%

When they start getting funding from Iran through back door. Then we'll be the ones crying. When these group play tag with C4's and car bombs.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Marginalisation: Why Does The South East Have 5 States. / 'Mother Of All Decampee' Coming Soon...!!! This Is The End Of APC / They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.