Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) (11230 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Aghans(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is what happen when ur girl ask you to wait till wedding night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by funnynation(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by falcon01: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Day11(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by osesology(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
trapqueen77, ur attention is needed

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by falconey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Aghans(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
osesology:
lol
He dey wait for any available space

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Konji na bastard

5 Likes

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by DrayZee: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by pTomz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hehe lol sha cheesy
Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Gladiator1: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Trapqueen77, comman see weapon of mass destruction grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gladiator1:
Trapqueen77, comman see weapon of mass destruction grin

grin hahhHah.... If I'm the wife, I will cancel the reception after wedding, damn! Me too can't wait to try tat massive destruction ooo cheesy

Tat no be joke ooo... So phat! wink grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Gladiator1: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhHah.... If I'm the wife, I will cancel the reception after wedding, damn! Me too can't wait to try tat massive destruction ooo cheesy

U re not far off from achieving ur dream... Its here! It's in me!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by DozieInc(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
The D is pointing at the right direction, the guy can't wait to be done with the photo session.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Aghans(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dayummmm!!!
Dats some freaky huge weapon

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Aghans(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Dayummmm!!!
Dats some freaky huge weapon
Prepared for real action

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Sammmypoko(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aghans:
Alomo in action.... the guy mind no dey dre again...

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by mhisbliss(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahahaha grin the boss is protesting before time

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Sourabh123: 1:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Aghans:
lol.. Any single lady here to.mingle.. Ping me on bbm..my pin51591290

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, DAT guy is like soooooo ready angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by metallisc(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Nbote(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
D konji affect the guy standing posture sef... Na bow leg d gal go com out with afta a week.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by yankeedude(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Yeee. The guy don use REVIVE. He just dey smile and thinking inside " Wa fe ku lale yi" grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Holywizard: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2016
the guy go be like make this wedding ceremony end jor make I go collect de fruit of my labour

1 Like

Re: This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) by Chanchit: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2016
The guy dey imagine how to destroy that place

(1) (2) (Reply)

After First Sex With Him, She Saw This On Her Way Home / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? / Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Mistakenly Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.