Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

7 Girls Celebrate National BF Day By Posting Photos Of The Same Nigerian Boyfrie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Girls Celebrate National BF Day By Posting Photos Of The Same Nigerian Boyfrie (3162 Views)

Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Girls Celebrate National BF Day By Posting Photos Of The Same Nigerian Boyfrie by Juliana50(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
A Nigerian man based abroad has proved to be a real Casanova with several girls claiming him to be their lover in celebration of a national boyfriend day.
The Nigerian man and some of his numerous lovers
The 'National Boyfriend Day' falls on the third day of October every year. It’s an unofficial holiday meant to celebrate the man you love publicly.
So in a bid to honour the day with their lovely boyfriends, 7 different girls uploaded pictures of the same guy on their social media handles celebrating him as their boo, baby, lover and even as baby daddy.
Although the identity of the young man is currently unknown, but strong reports have it that he is a Nigerian. Such a feat qualifies him for the casanova of the year award.
See how the drama played out on Twitter
Here
http://betterpikins..in/2016/10/drama-as-7-different-girls-celebrate.html

Re: 7 Girls Celebrate National BF Day By Posting Photos Of The Same Nigerian Boyfrie by HungerBAD: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol.

Nigeria girls and anything living outside Nigeria,is like lalasticlacla and front page prayers.

Every girl wan date abroad guy,what a shame.

As if the abroad na heaven sef.

1 Like

Re: 7 Girls Celebrate National BF Day By Posting Photos Of The Same Nigerian Boyfrie by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Honestly, this ain't news undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her / Bobrisky Says He Mensturates Monthly, Narrates The Pains He Goes Through Monthly / Another Nigeria Slay Queen Advice Ladies How To Use Their Private Part(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.