Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her (3154 Views)

He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
i feel wicked o

theres this babe Iv been banging since january. she said shes single.. i saw her and a friend today.

while I and my guy talked,she walked away. I was like "that girl is fine" only for my friend to say "sshes my babe o. seven months now,no near her o"

and Iv been screwing her since. GOSH

pls. me and my friend dont talk much abt and this girl hid it.

i asked her and she denied having anything to do with him
*modified*
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Epositive(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
thatdeak sad

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:
thatdeak sad
na me be that
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin

Na lie...na lie...

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Na lie...na lie...
na true. yu dey there ni? but.... i willl still sample her o

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Dalastically: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]FAKe

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
You just bang anything that comes across you.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by wtfCode: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
All for the best bro cool

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
she's been your friend's bae for the past 7 months and you didn't know about her?

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nasa28(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Guy this your story get K-Leg

Why always make ladies look cheap?

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
You just band anything that comes across you.
just her alone. very selective
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
she's been your friend's bae for the past 7 months and you didn't know about her?
I and the guy no dey see that much. just old school mates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
been screwing a babe since January and you never saw her with your friend neither did your friend made mention of her... haba op!!

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nasa28:
Guy this your story get K-Leg
Why always make ladies look cheap?
cheap. how biko? I said the truth
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
ThatDeek:
I and the guy no dey see that much. just old school mates

mmm. what do you think is the right thing do in this situation ?
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
been screwing a babe for seven and you never saw her with your friend neither did your friend made mention of her.... kontinu
she was good at hiding it. and I and my guy dont talk abt gfs
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nasa28(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
ThatDeek:
cheap. how biko? I said the truth

Guy you lied..

The story didn't add up. Try and answer those questions raised by other people

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
okay now but just try edit the storyi small
ThatDeek:
she was good at hiding it. and I and my guy dont talk abt gfs
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

mmm. what do you think is the right thing do in this situation ?
either i keep banging or run

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nasa28:

Guy you lied..

I asked her and she denied it. i like her somehow. like love

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
ThatDeek:
either i keep banging or run
it's your decision to make
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by littlewonders: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
littlewonders:
I smell lies
repair your nose
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
space007:
okay now but just try edit the storyi small
done
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by ThatDeek: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nasa28:

Guy you lied..

answered jor. swerve comot
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 12:03am On May 01, 2017
ThatDeek:
na true. yu dey there ni? but.... i willl still sample her o

shocked

"Sample her" like a freebie? angry

One day ur own gf will do that to u as well & u will juz hear another lad will say EXACTLY the same words u uttered here...

Ooops, don't tell me I didnt warn ya! wink

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by femolacqua(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked

Sample her like a freebie? angry

One day ur own gf will do that to u as well & u will juz hear another lad will say EXACTLY the same words u uttered here...

Ooops, don't tell me I didnt warn ya! wink
I believe that will be law of Karma.
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 12:40am On May 01, 2017
femolacqua:

I believe that will be law of Karma.

grin grin grin

Exactly...what goes around comes around sha cheesy

Btw, u no go sleep eehnn
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by femolacqua(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Exactly...what goes around comes around sha cheesy
Btw, u no go sleep eehnn
Very soon
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by Nobody: 12:43am On May 01, 2017
If you care about your friendship and karma end it or tell him and he might end it so you can continue. But if you care more about your sexual gratification then carry on.
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by SIRmanjar(m): 1:41am On May 01, 2017
Oga dis ur story get bow leg ooo..The story lacks salt.
Re: I Didnt Know She Was Dating My Friend And I Banged Her by roymary: 1:44am On May 01, 2017
I can assure you, Op is a virgin.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says He Mensturates Monthly, Narrates The Pains He Goes Through Monthly / Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup?? / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.