Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram (76690 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
So, it's only fair guys that can be fine abi?

Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Qummie:
Adeoba is obviously the cutest. Then Nathan and Moses. The last guy is just okay tbh.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:
So, it's only fair guys that can be fine abi?

here we go again grin grin grin fair guys rock that's why
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

here we go again grin grin grin fair guys rock that's why

and I really don't like fair guys ooo...

Dark skinned guys rock kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:

and I really don't like fair guys ooo...

Dark skinned guys rock kiss

NA SO, FIRST OF ALL ARE YOU FAIR?
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

NA SO, FIRST OF ALL ARE YOU FAIR?

You have turn to Mr.Cork that will be asking for light skinned females upandan shey? grin cheesy

Nope. Proudly caramel skinned. kiss
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:

You have turn to Mr.Cork that will be asking for light skinned females upandan shey? grin cheesy

Nope. Proudly caramel skinned. kiss

i don't know who Mr.cock is and i cherish both dark and light skin girls, to me all that matters is for the lady to be clean n not mixed color grin grin hope you are not mixed?
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

i don't know who Mr.cock is and i cherish both dark and light skin girls, to me all that matters is for the lady to be clean n not mixed color grin grin hope you are not mixed?

grin shocked

You don't know Mr.Cork?

Nah!!! I'm caramel through and through grin
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
And i was even thinking the pics are that of the 1st guy only...why they kon resemble like this abi is it my eyes undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Raph01: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
jes met this guy on instagram.. he's obviously de cutest

Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Even I I'm dark and cute but then,who fine epp? We are all dust
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Even if I'm dark and cute but then,who fine epp? We are all dust
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:

grin shocked

You don't know Mr.Cork?

Nah!!! I'm caramel through and through grin

i only know he is troublesome and forms a lot, although all this are hear say i don't know how true it is.
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

i only know he is troublesome and forms a lot, although all this are hear say i don't know how true it is.

YOU ARE CORRECT.
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:

YOU ARE CORRECT.

what kind of name is jashar shocked shocked if i may ask
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:

what kind of name is jashar shocked shocked if i may ask

It's Hebrew.
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by kessco(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
They are but them no reach muah..
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
jashar:

It's Hebrew.

my bad, forgive my innocence n hope u had a good day
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
schumastic:

my bad, forgive my innocence n hope u had a good day

yeah. 'twas good though busy.
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by schumastic(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
jashar:

yeah. 'twas good though busy.

that's good to know, I guess i will b seeing you around some other time
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by jashar(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
schumastic:

that's good to know, I guess i will b seeing you around some other time

No wahala bro. smiley

Keep it real.

Stay safe.

Jesus loves you.

Peace out.
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by mystery22: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
u need to see how girls dey disturb dis guys for instagram,leta d same girl will say team dark skin most are hypocrites
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by Samstyle(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21
This article is the most accurate I have seen on the internet on the Most Handsome Men In Nigeria so far >> https://bscholarly.com/most-handsome-men-in-nigeria/
Re: Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram by otherway: 1:20am On Apr 22
Konami94:
A while ago, I did a top 5 list of the prettiest Nigerian girls on Instagram. It turned out to be one of the most viewed posts on my blog. In case you missed it, read it @ https://www.nairaland.com/3392948/5-prettiest-nigerian-girls-ever

So today, I decided to compile a list of six of the most handsome Nigerian dudes on IG (for the ladies) and I’m listing them according to their number of followers starting in ascending order.

I couldn’t gather enough information on them as I would have liked (partly because I don’t like stalking guys lol), but what I do have is pictures!!! So hope you enjoy it.

1. Adeoba Noah
2. Franklin Ibeh
3. Nathan
4. Moses Bamidele Udego
5. Usman Shagari
6. Austin David Nwaora

See more pictures and the full post here: http://www.inforloded.com/2016/10/top-6-most-handsome-nigerian-guys-on.html

Handsome boys not men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.