Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (76686 Views)

Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... / Unromantic Versus Sex Maniac / My Galfrd Issa Sex Maniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by dre11(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2017
There was drama last Saturday at Goshen Hair Salon in the capital as female hairdressers mourned their colleague who they described as a sex maniac and hero in love.

Lazarus Kazembe, a barber better known as Lazzie, died last Friday with several female hair dressers saying they had had sex with him.

“Lazzie was a sweet man, ndivovanonzi varume ava,” one of the hairdressers was heard saying.

“He must be buried at a heroes acre of love and Lazzie must be in the Guinness Book of Records because of his love towards women.

“He was a comforter; he would comfort you taking you straight in bed and you would enjoy all your worries and ask for more.

“I will miss his big organ and will always retire to bed early for sweet dreams, may his soul rest in peace,” she was heard while performing sexually suggestive dance moves.

During the procession, his casket was taken to the salon where fellow hairdressers mimicked Lazzie who enjoyed Castle Lite.

Hairdressers who spoke to H-Metro described Lazzie as someone who was good in bed saying they will always miss the steamy sex bouts they had.

Clad in bum shots, the majority of the female hair dressers could be seen shaking their rear as they bid farewell to Lazzie.

A source said Lazzie would get into a bar and if he saw a girl he liked even if she was be in the company of her boyfriend, he would make sure that he wins her.

The salon was packed with women who all claimed they were loved by Lazzie and they danced the afternoon away, bringing business in the salon and neighbouring shops to a standstill.

He was buried at Mabvuku Cemetery on Sunday.

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-maniac-dies/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2017
angry

My lawd na de Lazzie be this?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
At least, Lazzie has a legacy.

King Solomon's got nothing on him.

22 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by newyorks(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Evablizin:
angry

My lawd na de Lazzie be this?
kikikikikiki uganda or kenya dis time.cheap hoessadsadsmileysad

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol

Lazzie was not a Lazy man.

Lazzie was indeed LEGENDARY. May his soul RIP in the bossom of his numerous lovers.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Is that the lazzie?
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Is this man the renowned Lazzie?

No wonder he died. His skinny body couldn't cope with all the nacking related stress

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
newyorks:
kikikikikiki uganda or kenya dis time.cheap hoessadsadsmileysad
i'm very very disappointed i swear their mumu never do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
The Bible says :

" Spare the Rod and Spoil the Wife ( or GF / Concubine)"

Gentlemen, be merciless in bed. angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by lelvin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Something must kill a man

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by iambabaG: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
His manhood will live on..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
you see?

girls wey dey find fine boys upandan..

instead of boys wey sabi kpansh well.

Thank God I'm gifted with both anyway. wink

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kikikikikiki.... I cant stop laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by joelens007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
space booked
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by countsparrow: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lazzie my Nizzle, legend....

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by RomeSankara: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
This one strong oo

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
In a profession where majority of the guys in it are gay's or effeminate guys(I mean guys that are into female hairdressing oh) he was the real MVP grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
How many likes for Lazzie

He died in Active Service

He's a Hero to Biafra

grin

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
What a way to mourn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Issokay!
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by goingape1: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
dre11:

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-maniac-dies/

you die and didn't give your live to Christ!
devil will be sexing you in hell!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
There is nothing weird about these other African Countries we share their "odd" news here rather it just that they are more comfortable being open with stuffs that also go in Nigeria but remain under the radar! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by HottestFire: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
dre11:

“I will miss his big organ and will always retire to bed early for sweet dreams, may his soul rest in peace,” she was heard while performing sexually suggestive dance moves.

During the procession, his casket was taken to the salon where fellow hairdressers mimicked Lazzie who enjoyed Castle Lite.

Hairdressers who spoke to H-Metro described Lazzie as someone who was good in bed saying they will always miss the steamy sex bouts they had.

Clad in bum shots, the majority of the female hair dressers could be seen shaking their rear as they bid farewell to Lazzie.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
grin.
shocked shocked grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by atilla(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
They didn't tell us what killed him to complete the story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by kayjay007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
She will miss him but her honeypot will miss him more.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by goingape1: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The Bible says :

is that what your bible told you?

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Claimsfit: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Have you been dreaming and aspiring to work from home and earn online and make it big, you have found the right article.You can start earning big today just sitting at home and performing few task on the list of the website am going to give you.This list of websites is contained in my ebook.Everything you need to get done as for you to be successful. What and how you should do it and what you should aviod.Also how you set up payoneer account and link it up to be a usa account as to be able to receive paymentMy ebook is very affordable. Invest and get paid big for what you invested forGet it and start earning big today.
Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
I can't believe I read this! God please, forgive me.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) by goingape1: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The Bible says :

is that what your bible told you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Again / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.