Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (144917 Views)

Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Super Eagles to wear new Nike jerseys against Algeria:

Super Eagles sensation Alex Iwobi is buzzing in new Eagles kit ahead of the 2018 World Cup qualifier against Algeria in Uyo on November 12.

The 20-year-old has been a constant figure since he broke into the national team and showed why he is highly rated with a goal in the 2-1 victory against Zambia in Ndola as Nigeria kicked off their campaign for Russia 2018 in style.

Kit manufacturers Nike has produced a brilliant all green outfit for the Super Eagles as they prepare for the battle against the Desert Foxes in Godswill Akpabio International Stadium. The jersey is yet to be made public for the fans to buy but will be on display for the first time on Saturday and after modeling the outfit, Iwobi has been left buzzing.

“Looking Forward To Playing In Our New Kit Against Algeria On Saturday??. #NaijaBrilliance #BIG17” Iwobi tweeted.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pavarotti: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Injury Ravaged Algeria Land Uyo : Bring Food, Water Pillows

The Desert Foxes of Algeria have landed in Uyo ahead of Saturday’s 2018 World Cup qualifier against home team Nigeria.

The Injury ravaged Algerians landed in a chartered flight landed at the Uyo airport late evening Thursday and were received by top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

The North Africans who were led by . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/injury-ravaged-algeria-land-uyo-bring-food-water-pillows/
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Algeria land in Uyo for World Cup qualifier against Nigeria

Algeria have landed in Uyo ahead of Saturday’s 2018 World Cup qualifier against home team Nigeria.

Their chartered flight landed at the Uyo airport late evening Thursday and were received by top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

The Desert Foxes were led by long-serving FAF president Mohamed Raouraoua.

They are also booked into the Le Meridian like their foes on Saturday and are expected to have a first feel of the pitch at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium by 5pm tomorrow.

New coach Georges Leekens has had to make do with a team hit by a spate of injuries with three key players including Ryad Boudebouz ruled out, while Napoli defender Faouzi Ghoulam remains a huge doubt as he has been battling a groin problem, but he is now in Uyo with the rest of the party.

http://africanfootball.com/news/663050/Algeria-land-in-Uyo-for-World-Cup-qualifier-against-Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Rohr - Mikel may not play full 90 minutes vs Algeria

Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr has said skipper Mikel Obi, who has been shut out by Chelsea this season, will start against Algeria tomorrow, but he is not sure he will complete this World Cup qualifier.

The Chelsea midfielder played the full duration against Zambia last month, but Rohr hauled him off in the 63rd minute against Tanzania in September and afterwards said the player was injured.

“He (Mikel) is here with us and he is fit and I hope he can play for 90 minutes against Algeria, but if it is not possible, we shall see,” Rohr said at a media briefing.

“He is here with us and he is fit and I hope he can play for 90 minutes against Algeria but if it is not possible, we shall see.

“He is an influential player and I expect him to motivate others from the opening minute, but what I cannot tell you is if he has the strength to play full time.

“If he is substituted, we have other players who can come in for us so it is not really a problem for us.

“He played a lot of games at the beginning of the season at the Olympics and has also played two games with us (Super Eagles) against Zambia and Tanzania.

“I have big confidence in him and if he says ‘it is okay’, then it is okay, but when he says ‘it is not okay’, then it is not and I will listen to him.”

http://africanfootball.com/news/663116/Rohr-Mikel-may-not-play-full-90-minutes-vs-Algeria

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by komekn(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Nairalanders I currently do not have the privilege to be in Nigeria.

Whether we can I watch the match live in the UK? For some reason the Senegal match is on BT sport but not it seems the Nigerian one.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by successinlife: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria best of lineup from my point of view.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
My money is already on Nigeria to win. 2.15, 10k = 22000k.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Iamlordgee(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2016
I just need both team to score ooo...
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
abeg make I go bet joor... nah sure banker be this oooo

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baba11(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Which local tv stations are broadcasting it.?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
robosky02:
22 after the situation is similar

Algeria was on high with the Likes of raba mad jer having just won the nation cup earlier (Algeria 90)
even as they are today as the Highest ranking team in Africa

while Nigeria was on the rise with the likes of Okocha, Finidi, and powerhouse Yekini in prime just as it is today

Nigeria is on the rise AGAIN with Kelechi and Iwobi and other stars Obi Mikel etel

Nigeria can make history again...

lets go there cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFQ06Wu1y3o
I prophecies Nigeria will defeat Algeria with 10goals to nothing, super eagles veteran Mikel Obi will score hat trick

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
optional1:

Is too much oooo......

Algerians can defend oooo.....
Algerian fans and sports media tourist came to my environs here in uyo and interviewed me and I told them that the score line goes thus.
Nigeria 1-2 Algeria.
they were so delighted and gave me 3 bottles of chilled orijin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by haddyvic: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
wish you all the best!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by optional1(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Algerian fans and sports media tourist came to my environs here in uyo and interviewed me and I told them that the score line goes thus.
Nigeria 1-2 Algeria.
they were so delighted and gave me 3 bottles of chilled orijin

guy were my own bottle, no tell me say u stingy even for ur sister too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by optional1(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
baba11:
Which local tv stations are broadcasting it.?

I think and i know Dstv AiT will air it and Super Sport Select or Super Sport 9 just try this three atleast two will air it tomorrow...
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by AGUBANZE(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Algeria 2-1 Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by femeritus: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Evestar200:
but NFF says the game will take place in portharcut

But Uyo has not really favoured the Super Eagles. Hope this will be different.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by XDaBOSS(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
smileywow....c stadium abeg....wish Algeria success in 2mw match...bcuz naija's quailificatn to world cup will only bring disappointment than joy.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by letterman: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Algeria is overrated. Anyone who has a keen eye will know that they have a terrible defence. They run around a lot giving the impression that they are playing football but they are not that dangerous. Tommorow, they will be beaten. The Cameroonians will still give them the beating of their lives in Yaounde and Zambia will still beat them in Lusaka. Algeria is the best in Africa only on paper. Mark my word, they can't beat us even at our weakest. Playing against Germany is not the same as playing against Nigeria so those talking about their 2014 match against Germany should forget it. Algeria can't beat Nigeria even in their wildest dreams.

Vote for my friend at the Etisalat flash fiction prize. The link to his story is:
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=390
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
optional1:

guy were my own bottle, no tell me say u stingy even for ur sister too.
lol you dey uyo??
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria is going to lose tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Algeria 3-2 Nigeria smiley
AGUBANZE:
Algeria 2-1 Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigeria 3-1 Algeria... #wanna bet

Worst case scenario is a draw or Nigeria 1-0 Algeria, Ngr 2-1 Algeria or Ngr 2-0 Algeria.

ItsQuinn:
Algeria 3-2 Nigeria smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
No we wont
ItsQuinn:
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sympoto(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
I saw it in my dream dat Nig won 5 goals to natin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by hodbeauty: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
The following blogs with heavy traffic are for sale, call me on 08067506845 for more info.
www.osondiowendi.com
www.naijafacts.com
www.adaezeyobo.com
www.carolinedanjuma.com
www.ng4ng.com
www.ng2ng.com
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin let wait and see tongue
TheSuperNerd:
Nigeria 3-1 Algeria... #wanna bet

Worst case scenario is a draw or Nigeria 1-0 Algeria, Ngr 2-1 Algeria or Ngr 2-0 Algeria.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why do you see a defeat anyway?
ItsQuinn:
grin let wait and see tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by nelszx: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
sympoto:
I saw it in my dream dat Nig won 5 goals to natin

I told someone Nigeria will score 5 but he laughed it off
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by princeakins(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Mind u head to head, wiv nvr lost against Algeria.

U myt hv a rethink of ur prediction cool

Dunno y ur against ur dare country angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.