Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? (2444 Views)

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by onyegbula(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2006
would you forgive your girl/guy if he or she confesses to you on how you were cheated on?
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by senator100(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2006
4 GIVE ABI 5 GIVE WETIN U TALK.confessing to me is an insult already.Infact it is an insult upon injuryI will go batshit with her.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2006
@topic
depends, he/she might be really sorry and its good to forgive but the question is if u wanna take em back or not.

@senator
seeing ur name in here grosses me out. Your sense of reasoning is no diff. from a 2yr old.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by harvey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2006
are u in LOVE?thats question u have to ask youself.if u are,then thats what love is , ability to forgive to carry on
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by ima1(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2006
one thing is that if you forgive them then you are giving them license to cheat again, i would forgive him but there is no way in the world i am going to take him back, i can't be someone's sucker.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Sayoh: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2006
I tink a similar topic already exists bt @topic, forgiving someone is more about u than the person ure 4givin,so no matter how much it hurts i sure will 4give for ma peace sake. Bt takin him back might be a waste coz i dnt tink i'd trust him anymore. It depends on d circumstances that led 2d cheatin sha
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2006
yes if he is sincere,and if he is worth it i would take him back.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Busta(f): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2006
hmmm
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2006
whats the hmmm for?
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by edmondo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
to hell is human to 4give is divine.so am human i shd be abe to 4give.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Coco29(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2006
yes!!!
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Eurphoria(f): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2006
For cheating on me? YES, To get back together or continue the relatioship ?NO . I just take it the relationship is over and move on , not a problem there is no rule that says you must be long suffering please. Dont have time or energy for relationship games. If he cheats, it shows he doesnt want to be with me. If i cheated i wont expect forgiveness. It mustn't have meant that much to all involved if you got to  cheat.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by diddy4(m): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2006
yeah i will forgive her and i will give her another chance. i am dat merciful except she wont be getting some from me in a while and i know how to make her conscience hurt her. diddy forgives but tortures your conscience.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by PTBNaija(f): 2:42am On Dec 29, 2006
I would forgive them, but that doesn't mean I'd still be in a relationship with someone who cheated. Once you start, you're prone to continue. No point in sticking around and waiting to get my heart broken again. But if after a while, I see a reason to trust them again, I may reconsider.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by diddy4(m): 3:15am On Dec 29, 2006
PTBNaija:

I would forgive them, but that doesn't mean I'd still be in a relationship with someone who cheated. Once you start, you're prone to continue. No point in sticking around and waiting to get my heart broken again. But if after a while, I see a reason to trust them again, I may reconsider.

that is a fib. that you did it once doesnt mean you gon continue. if the person is sincere about not doing it again, give the person another chance. we all humans.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by PTBNaija(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
Well how many people have heard about someone only cheating once? Cheating isn't just a one time thing, well for most people.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Busta(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2006
edmondo:

to hell is human to 4give is divine.so am human i should be abe to 4give.
why do i have a feeling that there is sth wrong with that statement.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by diddy4(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2006
PTBNaija:

Well how many people have heard about someone only cheating once? Cheating isn't just a one time thing, well for most people.

oh i know of strings of people that have cheated only once and never tried it again when they saw the repercussion.

@busta
yeah, there is something really wrong with that statement.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by onyegbula(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2006
Eurphoria:

For cheating on me? YES, To get back together or continue the relationship ?NO . I just take it the relationship is over and move on , not a problem there is no rule that says you must be long suffering please. Dint have time or energy for relationship games. If he cheats, it shows he doesn't want to be with me. If i cheated i wont expect forgiveness. It mustn't have meant that much to all involved if you got to cheat.

Would you rather prefare keeping the truth from you?, allowing it to keep hurting his feelings until you both get married & he opens up at a later time?. If you say you have really forgiven him then you have to give him a second chance, that will show you have forgiven him from your heart. for him being able to open up without you finding out that means he will not continue, it simply shows how much he loves you (i.e. not being able to live with the guilt of cheating on his love)
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Eurphoria(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2006
well that is how i am and will continue to be . It hasnt hurt me so far. Besides i am still friends with a guy that cheated on me so thats that. I dont have to remain in the relationship, nobody HAS to do anything. My opinion, my way, works for me. Others may forgive and carry on, i dont and i certainly dont stay bitter either. My attitude towards relationships is very easy going. Plenty fish in the sea like you say innit
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Nikegenius(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2006
Funny enough, used to have a boyfriend i love so much that i decided if ever he was going to cheat on me, i would definitely forgive him. That was because i loved him  but unfortunately, we didnt break up on cheating ground, it just happened recently and its still tearing me apart. It was a thing we both could not help. Dont think am going to love that same way anymore though.

So its possible to not only forgive but forget too if u are in love.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by Busta(f): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2006
@ diddy

u feel that too undecided
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by mrpataki(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2006
It depends on the circumstances of cheating, but if she is someone am already getting tired of, i will forgive her for it!
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by diddy4(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2006
Busta:

@ diddy

u feel that too undecided

yeah i do feel it. too bad.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by otoidea(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2007
HA if i catch you, angry

first of all i go just bust im blockoss (balls),
give am blow 4 belle make e commot pus grin
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by onyegbula(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2007
otoidea:

HA if i catch you, angry

first of all i go just bust im blockoss (balls),
give am blow 4 belle make e commot pus grin
omo u mean o!. na your girl you go hala for no be the guy, because na your girl free your thing for am.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by otoidea(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2007
lol, the guy gats hear am frst ooo

as 4 the grl, i go frst raaake 4 am, ah ah, so wen i commot she go just adjust dey open bra 4 one dirty tout, after all the rakin, we knw say na bed the quarel strt, na bed e go end ooo grin
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by cheavroi(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2007
No i wont cos if she catches me cheating i dont expect her to 4give me,love or no love
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by otoidea(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2007
if u catch her and u 4give her, u get a "get out of cheating free" card grin

bt that cud lead to a cheatin spree, before u knw wats hapnin yall would be avn threesomes
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by onyegbula(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2007
otoidea:

lol, the guy gats hear am frst ooo

as for the girl, i go frst raaake 4 am, ah ah, so when i commot she go just adjust dey open bra 4 one dirty tout, after all the rakin, we knw say na bed the quarel strt, na bed e go end ooo grin

haha u hash o.
well it's gud you say you will forgive her, but hope you will not use it against her in the future? like saying it to her just to make her feel bad when she does something wrong.
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by kiki(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2007
all yall saying i can't forgive or i'll forgive but can't get back y can't yall put urself in that shoe
Re: Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? by boyalinco: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2007
well it easier said than done,i think i can forgive but dont know if i can forget,when and if i get to the bridge ill cross it,until then,

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Years Older Dan Me: Shud I Say Yes Or No / Let's Make A Match / Girls Demands In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.